Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Women should be absolutely ashamed of menstruation, its absolutely disgusting.

Load Metric

Women should be absolutely ashamed of menstruation, its absolutely disgusting.

Children piss and shit themselves right and left. Why? Because they had not learned to control those functions of course. Women should take the time to learn how to properly clench their loose vaginas so when they hit puberty, they don't need to saunter around with fucking diapers and buttplugs in their pussies (and lets be real, those are exactly what all feminine "hygiene" products are).

Think about it; if you're an adult and you flounce about, shitting and pissing yourself while doing the shopping or walking your dog, the verdict would be swift and entirely well deserved; severe mental illness, alzheimers, retardation, some combintation of the three.

Oh but wait, you're a woman? Ohhhh ok cool you get a pass.

The fuck is that?

Women are just fucking lazy. You shat yourself until you learned to control your asshole, so how about you spend a weekend learning how to properly control your vagina so you can hold in your menstral blood until you can get to a toilet? Tampons should be training devices, not fucking solutions.

And I have news for you ladies; men know you're all pampered, incompetent children. We know. We know that you claim to believe that bleeding is the thing that makes you adult women when in fact most of you never grow up at all. We laugh at you the same way we laugh at mentally handicapped children who have to wear diapers to school. And if we didn't laugh, we felt pity and/or abject disgust.

So, ladies. Don't listen to all these adult-children who tell you it's perfectly okay to spew blood from your cunt past the age of 16. Because it is the opposite of ok. You can control how you shit, you can control how you piss, now control how you bleed.

Get with the fucking program.

Comments

Henry: meh

SrslySirius: Jonathan Swift y'all

garrett: Low I.Q, also suffering from very serious emotional and personality disorder, character traits

Sloppy Joe: Offset family abuser rep

nunbeater: fail

son of lockman: get a life dude

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: greatest thing I've ever read, anyone who red repped is deplorable

rum dick: Jesus Christ how did I miss this. Bravo.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Someone tell tine that scooter hijacked his account.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    All women that menstruate are lesbians.

Load Metric
    What are your thoughts about women squirting?

Load Metric
    As long as they are doing it with men, as intended by nature.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    lol at sonny the gay masturbator negging me.

youre so fucking obvious.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    lol at sonny the gay masturbator negging me.

youre so fucking obvious.
    Only becuase for a man of great intelligence you continue to post the most #ssinine threads at PFA.

How about showing something with some promise instead of what you have been doing lately.

You're nothing like you were when I first saw you years ago sonatine.

Load Metric
    the reason sonny has such a big picture for a signature is there is no longer room for him to keep it in his closet.

because hes in the closet.

because he is a homosexual masturbator and you should all understand that if you continue to masturbate, you will all end up like sonny sooner or later.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    the reason sonny has such a big picture for a signature is there is no longer room for him to keep it in his closet.

because hes in the closet.

because he is a homosexual masturbator and you should all understand that if you continue to masturbate, you will all end up like sonny sooner or later.
    Well no Homo here and scores of women can testify to it.

But I do wear glasses here as I proudly admit I have mastubated some in my life and loved it.

And my signature there.

Man that was a great movie and only if I'd had that killer instinct when I fought i could of been a champion of the world.

''I could of been a champion''

Name:  20140206-012716.jpg
Views: 991
Size:  159.7 KB

Load Metric
    Im glad this site chased off Sonny the gay masturbator.

Load Metric
    i'm glad you bump your own retarded threads.....

Comments

GrenadaRoger: sick burn rep!
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post

Sorry but some of us cant be on here 24/7 to keep our threads active.

Anyway like I was saying women are revolting, lazy creatures and possibly guilty of war crimes for biological weapons of mass destructions between their legs.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    i just realized that sonatine was the best

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post

Anyway like I was saying women are revolting, lazy creatures and possibly guilty of war crimes for biological weapons of mass destructions between their legs.
    But fortunately you can.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

But fortunately you can.

WOW hongkonger mansplaining the jokes yall.

Comments

hongkonger: Glad I could help

Load Metric
    bump

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Actually from an evolutionary perspective if you are a male and have a female and she is menstruating that means you aren't doing your job.

From an evolutionary perspective women aren't really meant to be menstruating very much because they should be spending most of their post menarche/pre menopausal lives either pregnant or breastfeeding an infant.

Modern women spending most of their adult lives wearing plugs/diapers is a consequence of our modern condition which our bodies weren't designed for.

Edit: Just noticed this is a random bump of a 2014 post. Whatever.

Load Metric
    Children piss and shit themselves right and left. Why? Because they had not learned to control those functions of course. Women should take the time to learn how to properly clench their loose vaginas so when they hit puberty, they don't need to saunter around with fucking diapers and buttplugs in their pussies (and lets be real, those are exactly what all feminine "hygiene" products are).

Think about it; if you're an adult and you flounce about, shitting and pissing yourself while doing the shopping or walking your dog, the verdict would be swift and entirely well deserved; severe mental illness, alzheimers, retardation, some combintation of the three.

Oh but wait, you're a woman? Ohhhh ok cool you get a pass.

The fuck is that?

Women are just fucking lazy. You shat yourself until you learned to control your asshole, so how about you spend a weekend learning how to properly control your vagina so you can hold in your menstral blood until you can get to a toilet? Tampons should be training devices, not fucking solutions.

And I have news for you ladies; men know you're all pampered, incompetent children. We know. We know that you claim to believe that bleeding is the thing that makes you adult women when in fact most of you never grow up at all. We laugh at you the same way we laugh at mentally handicapped children who have to wear diapers to school. And if we didn't laugh, we felt pity and/or abject disgust.

So, ladies. Don't listen to all these adult-children who tell you it's perfectly okay to spew blood from your cunt past the age of 16. Because it is the opposite of ok. You can control how you shit, you can control how you piss, now control how you bleed.

Get with the fucking program.
    Send me you email, this place gonna go donkdown, and ima gonna sit on your fucking face on my heaviest flow day.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Thread Information