Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Malaysia Airlines plane gone AWOL

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    The malaysians are fucking useless. Think its time they ask the u.s. army to send over their best radar experts to take over the investigation, along with boeing/rolls royce techs.
    Hard to believe you can manually turn off transponder and it cuts out 100% of location communication with all the planes various systems.

this

as it is the U.S. and several other countries have well placed radar systems that even if there is no transponders etc broadcasting, they can still detect any anomalies approaching their airspace. radar has more or less been around since WWII. about time the rest of the world gets their head out of their ass

Load Metric
    It seems like there is a daily cycle of report something important in the morning, and then it gets discredited in the evening. Rinse and repeat. They'll probably find this plane nosedived 50 miles from last contact and it will be lolMalaysia.

The news will have two experts on who think completely different things because they are basing their theories on information that gets proven false 2 hours later. Somehow I picture Malaysia's command center with computers and poultry occupying cubicles in the same office.

I have no idea, but it's been entertaining to watch. Horrible for the families, of course, but just a giant clusterfuck of different interests and incompetence. Right now they are saying the two separate comm systems got shut down at separate times, which would most likely mean intentionally, but that will likely change by tomorrow.

I think there is near zero chance the plane was hijacked and actually landed, so with that, I hope it somehow got depressurized and the pilot ran around loopy from hypoxia and did a bunch of crazy shit that they'll never figure out. I hope the passengers got euphoric and high as fuck from hypoxia and drifted off to the long sleep giggling like fluffer without a care in the world.

No matter what happened, this will be Valhalla for the tinfoil faction for the next decade.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    The malaysians are fucking useless. Think its time they ask the u.s. army to send over their best radar experts to take over the investigation, along with boeing/rolls royce techs.
    Hard to believe you can manually turn off transponder and it cuts out 100% of location communication with all the planes various systems.
    If it was a government op, they could change the the transponder signal and the IFF. Nobody would miss it, it would just be another plane.

Load Metric
    probably aliens

Load Metric
    My new conspiracy theory is that Obama had a special ops team take care of the plane to take attention away from Putin giving it to him like a little bitch over the Ukraine.

Comments

4Dragons: THANKS OBAMA

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Name:  9189283.jpg
Views: 945
Size:  41.7 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Name:  Malaysia-UFO.jpg
Views: 722
Size:  16.8 KB

Bronze
    Load Metric
    TODD IS NO LONGER GOD, CMONEY YOU TOO

Comments

rum dick: praise jesus

Sanlmar: Click link for his college basketball picks

LEVEL ACCOUNT: oh great lord I fucking hate you god.... rot in hell fuck you god.. you are a piece of shit... I love satan...... jusayin

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I love that I have other shit on my brain and for the first time in a lot of years just plain don't follow news.

I got the recap tonight at the poker table. They all were trying to figure out where the plane went. I suggested David Blaine. You woulda thought these niggas never heard a joke before. I run so well at IRL joke telling. Internet is rigged. Then again I play way more hands online and care way way less about the result and pick my spots better in brick and mortar.
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 03-14-2014 at 02:21 AM.

Load Metric
    Name:  8IP8bI4.jpg
Views: 871
Size:  93.4 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    They said that the plane was at about 35,000 feet then nothing...disappears out of the sky.
    There is another place like the Bermuda triangle but in Asia.

A plane mysteriously disappears in Asia.

Where have I seen this before?

sums it all up

Load Metric
    I'm convinced that the plane parts will be on ebay before the Malaysian government announces it has been found.

Comments

sonatine: shut up garrett

4BET: You have my vote for worst poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Load Metric
    Anyone seen Derek Zoolander?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Anyone seen Derek Zoolander?
    Name:  z05.jpg
Views: 644
Size:  19.9 KB

Load Metric
    UK news reporting that these 'pings' were "definitely" received a full 5 hours after the plane fell from radar.

That's just plain fucking spooky.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Now apparently they are saying "lithium batteries" in cargo hold could be the culprit. LOL. It is the headline even though they admit that wouldn't explain all the crazy shit that went on after it stopped being tracked.

I guess the batteries turned off the transponder too.

Load Metric
    these are the transponders that may have been in the plane, notice big ole off button.
    a frend who is a pilot on 767s told me it was quite easy to switch it off he also said there are a few different codes that are posable to punch in to say if was done under duress or other situations that may come up. he also mentioned that there are a number of different codes that could be punched in when staff if trying to get in the cockpit there are a few combinations of situation codes.

link to 777 info http://aircraftengineering.wordpress.com/tag/vhf-radio/

transponder immages:

Name:  transponder[1].jpg
Views: 512
Size:  11.8 KB

Name:  transponder2[1].jpg
Views: 772
Size:  33.8 KB
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Rachel Duncan ‏@RachelfromABC2 2m

#BREAKING KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) -- Malaysian official says investigators conclude missing jet was hijacked, steered off-course.

A Malaysian government official says investigators have concluded that one of the pilots or someone else with flying experience hijacked the missing Malaysia Airlines jet.

The official, who is involved in the investigation, says no motive has been established, and it is not yet clear where the plane was taken. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to brief the media.

The official said that hijacking was no longer a theory. “It is conclusive.”
    Last edited by NaturalBornHustler; 03-14-2014 at 08:22 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Rachel Duncan ‏@RachelfromABC2 2m

#BREAKING KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) -- Malaysian official says investigators conclude missing jet was hijacked, steered off-course.

A Malaysian government official says investigators have concluded that one of the pilots or someone else with flying experience hijacked the missing Malaysia Airlines jet.

The official, who is involved in the investigation, says no motive has been established, and it is not yet clear where the plane was taken. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to brief the media.

The official said that hijacking was no longer a theory. “It is conclusive.”

Name:  rarebook2O-1.jpg
Views: 394
Size:  18.8 KB
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Don't worry, these guys are on the case, it's only a matter of time now.

Malaysia recruits witch doctors with coconuts to find the missing plane:

Now someone explain to me why we didn't call these guys 6 days ago!!

Thread Information