Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Malaysia Airlines plane gone AWOL

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    http://nypost.com/2014/03/09/missing...investigators/

Also I read yesterday that this Boeing 777 has not had a fatal accident in over 20 years. The only one ever for this plane was on a landing that went wrong, think 1 person died in a SF wreck. It is literally one of the safest aircrafts flying.

So yeah, tell me some mechanical failure caused this shit. Pretty much impossible.

I've always been under the impression that is was a bomb. Not even a missile, a bomb. Chinese have to deal with the same nutcases we do, except their nutcases want to push east. I don't think there will be a Uighur left on the planet after they (the Chinese) have enough evidence to indict.

My thing is if this plane just blew to a bazillion pieces in mid air, it had to be a fucking bomb of epic proportions. How in this day and age does that get aboard the plane? At first I was thinking cockpit takeover when the door was open or something, then they just crashed the plane into the water. With no debris, that possibility seems to be eliminated.

This shit is crazy.

Comments

garrett: "Shit is crazy" rep. Almost neg repped you for sourcing NYPOST...

JimmyG_415: I actually think this post is lame, but know how important it is to you to have a high PFA score ur welcome

Load Metric
    I heard this morning on the news that the area they were flying over has no radar, so it isnt very easy to track the flight path. It will probably take a day or two more to scour the entire area of potential flight paths.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

I've always been under the impression that is was a bomb. Not even a missile, a bomb. Chinese have to deal with the same nutcases we do, except their nutcases want to push east. I don't think there will be a Uighur left on the planet after they (the Chinese) have enough evidence to indict.

My thing is if this plane just blew to a bazillion pieces in mid air, it had to be a fucking bomb of epic proportions. How in this day and age does that get aboard the plane? At first I was thinking cockpit takeover when the door was open or something, then they just crashed the plane into the water. With no debris, that possibility seems to be eliminated.

This shit is crazy.
    so IF you turn out to be wrong, are you going to post the real story, or just abandon the thread like big "Harbaugh" story you were running with that blew up in your face, scoop?

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: holy fuck are u still on that? LOL I "abanoned the thread because there is no talking any sense ito a deranged lunatic.

vegas1369: Jesus Christ dude! WTF is wrong with you?

garrett: "shit is crazy" pos rep

Bootsy Collins: How many restraining orders do you have against you?

rum dick: booooooo

Load Metric
    You guys really know how to hurt a guy, I'm going to log off and cry now,
    I can't leave the house my PFA score is low.

The tilt is in total reverse now, so don't expect me to stop anytime soon.

Crazy like a fox then.
    You abandoned the thread, because you were wrong, again,

Just relax, why do you tilt so bad over nothing?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaCow View Post
    Ive been watching this story closely. What little factual information they have is what peaked my interest. I'll be interested to see how this story develops over the next few weeks.

Yet somehow NBH knows exactly what happened.
    So lucky for us.
    Just an extremely bright guy, who checks all the facts before each and every post.

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: stalking me now rep. you need help. what an embarrassment

Load Metric
    Calm down nerd

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeBet View Post
    To say the least, it's a bit disturbing that two people can board a plane with passports that were reported stolen, two years ago and 9 months ago, respectively.

How are those passports not flagged?

Now they're saying the two passengers with stolen passports bought their tickets together.

I'm only on a few hours sleep, and the critical thinking part of my brain doesn't feel like working, but how does that happen?

How does two passports, stolen 15 months apart, granted by 2 different countries not get flagged by either country?

There might be some easy explanation for this, but I can't think of it. My first thought was some local criminals, but what Asian criminals can pass for an Italian and an Aussie? Australia has the toughest customs in the world, I can't imagine whatever agency there grants passports would be sloppy, because it's kind of interrelated with customs.

Who can pass for an Italian and Aussie and make sure passports aren't flagged at a gov't level? Intelligence? Corporate espionage? Strange story. The Uighurs probably could pass, but how do they know the passports aren't flagged?

And, whatever the explanation, it might be pure coincidence and nothing to do with why the plane went down unless it was the Uighurs, but it doesn't feel like there is much terror in something that no one knows you did, and no one is claiming.

Passport theft is very common when you travel overseas.

Even when a passport is reported lost or stolen, customs won't flag it unless they check with interpol, which I guess most countries in Asia don't bother checking.

It can be very difficult for some of these foreigners to get passports and/or visas to leave the country, much easier to just steal yours.

The stolen passports are probably unrelated to whatever happened to this plane.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Just caught an interview on TV and some more interesting things about this situation.

The main one having to do with the waters they are searching in. Only 240ft deep and crystal clear, while the plane is about 65 feet tall from belly to top. Basically any wreckage in the water would be sticking out like a sore thumb, yet nothing in the what is now massive search area.

He also said like I mentioned earlier that this is a huge plane, and the bomb would have to be just as big to bring it down. They have looked at the security tapes and all bags were screened, so again how in the hell would a bomb that big get on plane?

The black boxes have all types of beacons going off when it hits water, that should be able to be picked up for hundreds of miles. Under water is is a little less distance probably, but they will go off for 30 days. Again, nothing in that regard being heard.

This plane has systems in place that are constantly updating any warnings or problems, yet nothing whatsoever before they lost it.

About the passports, he said the passports are a hot commodity where they were stolen from and he doesn't out much stock in that. Millions stolen every year.

Load Metric
    I heard an interesting theory on the radio last night that it was Muslim extremists retaliating against China for executing about a hundred militants earlier this month or last month. I would imagine that the Islamists hate the Chinese regime but at the same time they have to know that they will face summary execution there and not getting tossed in a cell and tortured after being black bagged like we do them.

Load Metric
    No one has claimed responsibility, that alone leads me to believe this was not terrorist related. Someone always claims responsibility.

Two stolen passports are strange, but IMO most likely just two very unlucky criminals. Definitely odd they bought the tickets at the same time though. I would think if you were a terrorist organization though you wouldn't want your two bombers going in with stolen passports from a year ago. They are at risk enough of getting caught with whatever materials they have, don't need to worry about passports being flagged by interpol as well.

That fucking plane is in a whole other dimension, yo. Or abducted by aliens, maybe the two fake passengers were actually alien beacons.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: Good movie plot, or has it been done already

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    No one has claimed responsibility, that alone leads me to believe this was not terrorist related. Someone always claims responsibility.

Two stolen passports are strange, but IMO most likely just two very unlucky criminals. Definitely odd they bought the tickets at the same time though. I would think if you were a terrorist organization though you wouldn't want your two bombers going in with stolen passports from a year ago. They are at risk enough of getting caught with whatever materials they have, don't need to worry about passports being flagged by interpol as well.

That fucking plane is in a whole other dimension, yo. Or abducted by aliens, maybe the two fake passengers were actually alien beacons.
    At first I was thinking the same about the claiming responsibility angle, but it could be a rogue person or two that pulled it off not tied to any large terror network. Long shot but who knows. All types of nutcases out there these days. But yeah no way it was any notable terrorist group we would have heard about it by now.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    I heard an interesting theory on the radio last night that it was Muslim extremists retaliating against China for executing about a hundred militants earlier this month or last month. I would imagine that the Islamists hate the Chinese regime but at the same time they have to know that they will face summary execution there and not getting tossed in a cell and tortured after being black bagged like we do them.
    But if so why not crash a Chinese plane?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Not to be way too obvious but.. opportunity? Verdict still isn't in yet what happened so obv speculation is obv.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Name:  Malaysia Airlines plane gone AWOL.png
Views: 713
Size:  126.5 KB

They are trying to instill fear and I would imagine trying to hijack a plane flying out of China would be about as hard as taking one coming out of Israel these days. I am also thinking under the assumption that the intent is to affect the populous not the airlines. The reports I've seen on the subject(which are rumors as it is hard to confirm the actions of the Chinese govt) are all indicating that the Chinese are taking no mercy on any type of Islamic militarism or potential terrorism.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Makes me think of the pilot episode of failed TV series "The Event":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Event

Sean Walker (Jason Ritter) unwittingly becomes involved in a mysterious conspiracy after his girlfriend Leila (Sarah Roemer) is abducted while they are on a cruise ship. Meanwhile, the US President Martinez (Blair Underwood) plans to shut down a top-secret detention center, Mount Inostranka, in Alaska and reveal a cover-up directly tied to its detainees and their mysterious leader, Sophia (Laura Innes), despite the objections of the Director of National Intelligence Blake Sterling (Željko Ivanek). Sean boards a plane and pleads with the pilot, Leila's father Michael (Scott Patterson), not to crash it into the President's press conference in Miami. As the plane approaches the press conference site, it flies into a vortex in mid-air and vanishes.
    The show was actually pretty good, but it started off with some weak/confusing episodes, and people gave up on it by the time it had improved.

Actually, as already brought up, I guess this reminds people more of "LOST".

To me, everything points to a massive bomb destroying the plane, aside from the plane attempting to turn around. Perhaps the turning around can be attributed to the terrorists first demanding the pilots doing so, and then the bomb went off anyway (either accidentally or because people tried to fight them).

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Makes me think of the pilot episode of failed TV series "The Event":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Event

Sean Walker (Jason Ritter) unwittingly becomes involved in a mysterious conspiracy after his girlfriend Leila (Sarah Roemer) is abducted while they are on a cruise ship. Meanwhile, the US President Martinez (Blair Underwood) plans to shut down a top-secret detention center, Mount Inostranka, in Alaska and reveal a cover-up directly tied to its detainees and their mysterious leader, Sophia (Laura Innes), despite the objections of the Director of National Intelligence Blake Sterling (Željko Ivanek). Sean boards a plane and pleads with the pilot, Leila's father Michael (Scott Patterson), not to crash it into the President's press conference in Miami. As the plane approaches the press conference site, it flies into a vortex in mid-air and vanishes.
    The show was actually pretty good, but it started off with some weak/confusing episodes, and people gave up on it by the time it had improved.

Actually, as already brought up, I guess this reminds people more of "LOST".

To me, everything points to a massive bomb destroying the plane, aside from the plane attempting to turn around. Perhaps the turning around can be attributed to the terrorists first demanding the pilots doing so, and then the bomb went off anyway (either accidentally or because people tried to fight them).
    I think there would have been some sort of correspondence from the plane to the ground if there was a hostile takeover.

IMO the turning around part was because they were trying to avoid the giant alien aircraft that eventually sucked them up. They obv had no way of letting anyone on the ground know what was going on because the aliens blocked all communications. This is all becoming so obvious.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Occams Razor, people.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Team Razor, people.
    Name:  TEAMRAZOR190.jpg
Views: 630
Size:  74.8 KB

Comments

Gordman: lol, whatever happened to him??

adamantium: lol

Henry: lol

The whole "claiming responsibility" thing is a terrorism tactic that's been out of style since Zubaz and Urkel.

If this was terrorism, the responsible parties have nothing to gain by claiming responsibility except to tip everyone off that it was indeed terrorism. If they STFU they can pull off another one (or probably a bunch of them in a short period of time) of these before it's even determined that the first one was terrorism.
    Joe Sebok has a Micropenis.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSeboksMicropenis View Post
    The whole "claiming responsibility" thing is a terrorism tactic that's been out of style since Zubaz and Urkel.

If this was terrorism, the responsible parties have nothing to gain by claiming responsibility except to tip everyone off that it was indeed terrorism. If they STFU they can pull off another one (or probably a bunch of them in a short period of time) of these before it's even determined that the first one was terrorism.
    You're forgetting that these guys are not exactly the sharpest knives in the drawer. Their antenna may go up, but they are definitely not getting all of the stations. They eagerly blow themselves up to try and prove their "point" - whatever the fuck that is.

These days, frankly I think any terrorist act that leaves the perpetrators alive afterward is purely an accident on their part

Thread Information