Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Malaysia Airlines plane gone AWOL

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    Happened on takeoff due to maintenance/human error on ground, alarms were going off as it was climbing to altitude. Not similar in any way to this flight.

Was not cruising at 35,000 feet 2 hrs into the flight. Once you get past taking off and are in stable conditions a de-pressurizing is almost impossible, because it would have happened earlier if something was wrong to cause that.
    You asked find me one, I found one. It was at 34,000 feet and fell out of the sky. How do you know there's no maintenance/human error involved on the Malaysian Airlines flight?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric

Happened on takeoff due to maintenance/human error on ground, alarms were going off as it was climbing to altitude. Not similar in any way to this flight.

Was not cruising at 35,000 feet 2 hrs into the flight. Once you get past taking off and are in stable conditions a de-pressurizing is almost impossible, because it would have happened earlier if something was wrong to cause that.
    You asked find me one, I found one. It was at 34,000 feet and fell out of the sky. How do you know there's no maintenance/human error involved on the Malaysian Airlines flight?

Malay / Chinese, could be Uighurs.

Platinum
    Load Metric

The problem started at 12,000 feet as it was climbing. It was not cruising at 35k for hours and just fell out of the sky, which is what I said find me. It says it right there..
    As it passed through an altitude of 12,040 feet (3,670 m), the cabin altitude warning horn sounded.[3] The warning should have prompted the crew to stop climbing,[10]
    You don't seem to understand the difference between 2 hours into a flight at 35k for an extended period of time, vs a plane that just took off and is not stable climbing to a cruising altitude.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...ampaign=buffer

Comments

JimmyG_415: Expert on every subject rep, amazing how smart you are

Load Metric
    I am sure many here remember what happened to Payne Stewart in flight disaster, I really thought he was a good guy and a extremely talented golfer.

Name:  Unknown-4.jpeg
Views: 606
Size:  6.6 KB

On October 25, 1999, a chartered Learjet 35 was scheduled to fly from Orlando, Florida to Dallas, Texas. Early in the flight the aircraft, which was cruising at altitude on autopilot, quickly lost cabin pressure. All on board were incapacitated due to hypoxia — a lack of oxygen. The aircraft failed to make the westward turn toward Dallas over north Florida. It continued flying over the southern and midwestern United States for almost four hours and 1,500 miles (2,400 km). The plane ran out of fuel and crashed into a field near Aberdeen, South Dakota after an uncontrolled descent.[1] The four passengers on board were golf star Payne Stewart, his agents, Van Ardan and Robert Fraley, and Bruce Borland, a highly regarded golf architect with the Jack Nicklaus golf course design company.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric

Shut it down dude. You have no idea what happened and neither does anybody else, yet. Explosive decompressions are rare but they do happen.

Comments

Belly Buster: exactly

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

Malay / Chinese, could be Uighurs.
    That's the only group that would make sense. None of the usual suspects would blow up a Malaysian plane heading to China.

Comments

shortbuspoker: that would make sense

Load Metric
    To say the least, it's a bit disturbing that two people can board a plane with passports that were reported stolen, two years ago and 9 months ago, respectively.

How are those passports not flagged?

Comments

BCR: This is what I want to know

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Find me a giant aircraft that just fell out of the sky cruising or had an incident not taking off or landing, that wasn't a hijacking or weather/terrain related (like flying into the side of a hill or something). It just doesn't happen.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helios_Airways_Flight_522
    When I saw your link to the Helios flight, I immediately thought of this:

News media widely reported that shortly before the crash a passenger sent a text message indicating that one of the flight crew had become blue in the face, or roughly translated as "The pilot is dead. Farewell, my cousin, here we're frozen." Police later arrested Nektarios-Sotirios Voutas, who admitted that he had made up the story and given several interviews in order to get attention.[28][29] Voutas was tried by a court of first instance on 17 August 2005 and received a suspended 6-month imprisonment sentence under a 42-month probation term.
    Some attention whore actually made up that his cousin texted him that everyone in the plane was freezing to death, and this widely circulated among media reports, making him a temporary celebrity.

What a freak.

Load Metric
    Ive been watching this story closely. What little factual information they have is what peaked my interest. I'll be interested to see how this story develops over the next few weeks.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaCow View Post
    Ive been watching this story closely. What little factual information they have is what peaked my interest. I'll be interested to see how this story develops over the next few weeks.

Piqued. Other than that pretty good for a seacow.

Comments

SeaCow: grammer nazi rep

The Shrink: Attention to detail rep.

rickastley: did not know that

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

piqued. Other than that pretty good for a seacow.

Noted. Im from Missouri. Your lucky I can operate a computer with our joke of an education system.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Deleted because I don't know how to read links before I post them
    Last edited by Gordman; 03-08-2014 at 04:17 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    According to South Korea, the plane passed directly through the trajectory of a North Korean rocket.

Id be totally shocked if NK did it...shocked I tell you.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/05/world/...orea-missiles/
    I understand why you're confused.

Both stories involve airplanes.

It could happen to any gordman.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    According to South Korea, the plane passed directly through the trajectory of a North Korean rocket.

Id be totally shocked if NK did it...shocked I tell you.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/05/world/...orea-missiles/
    I understand why you're confused.

Both stories involve airplanes.

It could happen to any gordman.

Well sonofabitch, iv been duped by the internet. Thats what I get for not reading the article I posted close enough

:selfnoose

Load Metric
    Shut it down Gordo

Comments

Gordman: Can you fuck off now? your shit is getting old

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeBet View Post
    Shut it down Gordo

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

piqued. Other than that pretty good for a seacow.

Noted. Im from Missouri. Your lucky I can operate a computer with our joke of an education system.

Ha. My grammar and sentence structure is pretty bad. I just never learned. I always had someone to red pen if I needed it. I'm pretty good at vocabulary though because I used to read everything.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    http://nypost.com/2014/03/09/missing...investigators/

Missing plane may have disintegrated: Investigators

Officials investigating the disappearance of a Malaysian airliner with 239 people on board are narrowing the focus of their inquiries on the possibility that it disintegrated in mid-flight, a senior source said on Sunday.

Malaysia Airlines flight 370 vanished after climbing to a cruising altitude of 35,000 feet between Kuala Lumpur and Beijing in the early hours of Saturday, but search teams have still not been able to make any confirmed discovery of wreckage in seas beneath the plane’s flight path almost 48 hours after it took off.

“The fact that we are unable to find any debris so far appears to indicate that the aircraft is likely to have disintegrated at around 35,000 feet,” said the source, who is involved in the investigations in Malaysia.

If the plane had plunged intact from such a height, breaking up only on impact with the water, search teams would have expected to find a fairly concentrated pattern of debris, said the source, speaking on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak publicly on the investigation.
    Also I read yesterday that this Boeing 777 has not had a fatal accident in over 20 years. The only one ever for this plane was on a landing that went wrong, think 1 person died in a SF wreck. It is literally one of the safest aircrafts flying.

Aviation experts have expressed surprise at the sudden loss of contact with the missing Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777, which has an almost flawless safety record.

Mohan Ranganathan, an aviation safety consultant who serves on India’s Civil Aviation Safety Advisory Committee, said it was “very, very rare” for an aircraft to lose contact completely without any previous indication of problems.

“The 777 is a very safe aircraft – I’m surprised,” he said.

He noted that the flight had already reached cruising altitude of 10,700 metres but that online flight data suggested it had experienced a very rapid loss of height and change in the direction it was heading.

Neil Hansford, the chairman of consultancy firm Strategic Aviation Solutions and a former air freight executive, said of the Boeing 777: “It has probably been one of the safest aircraft in aviation history.”

He said more than 1000 of the aircraft had been produced and just 60 incidents had been logged, most of them minor. He said the chance of both engines failing at the same time was very low.

“If you lose an engine in a cruise it doesn’t fall out of the sky,” he said.

Hansford said he had seen some people speculating about sabotage or a bomb, claims he said were premature: “How could anybody know make that sort of assertion this early?”
    The aircraft, popular among airlines because it is capable of flying extremely long distances thanks to two giant engines, has helped connect cities at the far ends of the globe with flights as long as 16 hours.

Its safety record is impressive – the first fatal crash in its 19-year history only came in July 2013, when an Asiana Airlines jet landed short of the runway in San Francisco. Three of the 307 people aboard died, one of whom was hit by an emergency truck after surviving the crash.

“It has provided a new standard in both efficiency and safety,” said Richard Aboulafia, an aviation consultant with the Teal Group. “The 777 has enjoyed one of the safest records of any jetliner built.”

Besides last year’s Asiana crash, the only other serious incident with the 777 came in January 2008 when a British Airways jet landed 305 metres short of the runway at London’s Heathrow airport.
    So yeah, tell me some mechanical failure caused this shit. Pretty much impossible.

Load Metric
    http://nypost.com/2014/03/09/missing...investigators/

Also I read yesterday that this Boeing 777 has not had a fatal accident in over 20 years. The only one ever for this plane was on a landing that went wrong, think 1 person died in a SF wreck. It is literally one of the safest aircrafts flying.

Aviation experts have expressed surprise at the sudden loss of contact with the missing Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777, which has an almost flawless safety record.

Mohan Ranganathan, an aviation safety consultant who serves on India’s Civil Aviation Safety Advisory Committee, said it was “very, very rare” for an aircraft to lose contact completely without any previous indication of problems.

“The 777 is a very safe aircraft – I’m surprised,” he said.

He noted that the flight had already reached cruising altitude of 10,700 metres but that online flight data suggested it had experienced a very rapid loss of height and change in the direction it was heading.

Neil Hansford, the chairman of consultancy firm Strategic Aviation Solutions and a former air freight executive, said of the Boeing 777: “It has probably been one of the safest aircraft in aviation history.”

He said more than 1000 of the aircraft had been produced and just 60 incidents had been logged, most of them minor. He said the chance of both engines failing at the same time was very low.

“If you lose an engine in a cruise it doesn’t fall out of the sky,” he said.

Hansford said he had seen some people speculating about sabotage or a bomb, claims he said were premature: “How could anybody know make that sort of assertion this early?”
    The aircraft, popular among airlines because it is capable of flying extremely long distances thanks to two giant engines, has helped connect cities at the far ends of the globe with flights as long as 16 hours.

Its safety record is impressive – the first fatal crash in its 19-year history only came in July 2013, when an Asiana Airlines jet landed short of the runway in San Francisco. Three of the 307 people aboard died, one of whom was hit by an emergency truck after surviving the crash.

“It has provided a new standard in both efficiency and safety,” said Richard Aboulafia, an aviation consultant with the Teal Group. “The 777 has enjoyed one of the safest records of any jetliner built.”

Besides last year’s Asiana crash, the only other serious incident with the 777 came in January 2008 when a British Airways jet landed 305 metres short of the runway at London’s Heathrow airport.
    So yeah, tell me some mechanical failure caused this shit. Pretty much impossible.

I've always been under the impression that is was a bomb. Not even a missile, a bomb. Chinese have to deal with the same nutcases we do, except their nutcases want to push east. I don't think there will be a Uighur left on the planet after they (the Chinese) have enough evidence to indict.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeBet View Post
    To say the least, it's a bit disturbing that two people can board a plane with passports that were reported stolen, two years ago and 9 months ago, respectively.

How are those passports not flagged?

Now they're saying the two passengers with stolen passports bought their tickets together.

I'm only on a few hours sleep, and the critical thinking part of my brain doesn't feel like working, but how does that happen?

How does two passports, stolen 15 months apart, granted by 2 different countries not get flagged by either country?

There might be some easy explanation for this, but I can't think of it. My first thought was some local criminals, but what Asian criminals can pass for an Italian and an Aussie? Australia has the toughest customs in the world, I can't imagine whatever agency there grants passports would be sloppy, because it's kind of interrelated with customs.

Who can pass for an Italian and Aussie and make sure passports aren't flagged at a gov't level? Intelligence? Corporate espionage? Strange story. The Uighurs probably could pass, but how do they know the passports aren't flagged?

And, whatever the explanation, it might be pure coincidence and nothing to do with why the plane went down unless it was the Uighurs, but it doesn't feel like there is much terror in something that no one knows you did, and no one is claiming.

Thread Information