Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Malaysia Airlines plane gone AWOL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    #fakenews

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I do wonder if the pilot murdered the co-pilot before doing this.

Clearly the deviation from the route screams intentional.

I'm also wondering if perhaps he just circled around until fuel ran out, so there was no chance anyone could stop him and take control of the plane, if he were to start intentionally nosediving it. Or maybe he just liked the idea of it crashing after running out of fuel.

Would be pretty surprised at this point if this was anything but the pilot murdering everyone.

Load Metric
    How MH370 pilot avoided being detected by radar for HOURS to ensure the plane was never found - as aviation experts claim he committed mass murder-suicide

Experts forensically reconstruct Malaysia Airlines flight MH370's final moments

They believe the plane was brought down in planned and deliberate criminal act

Captain made an unexplained turn to fly over his hometown of Penang

Former Australia Transport Safety Bureau head determined to find the aircraft

It's been four years since it vanished en route to Beijing from Kuala Lumpur

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...detection.html

Captain Zaharie Shah, who was going through a marriage breakup, is believed to have downed the aircraft in an act of murder-suicide, by diverting from the flight path four years ago

Platinum
    Load Metric
    https://www.timesofisrael.com/ex-el-...ved-in-mh-370/
    Ex-El Al expert: Iran likely involved in MH 370

Based on profiling, pilots are unlikely suspects, says Israeli airline's former security chief; he and other experts believe plane intact

You can see the two Iranians w supposed stolen passports in link above.

5 days ago Malaysia elected a "proud antisemite".
    They better guard their fuckin towers too.

Edit: There's compelling evidence Israel has the ability to take over flight by remote control. It all ties back to Dov Zakheim and the missing trillions from the Pentagon. Given the fact that there's two Iranian patsies on board, that makes me really suspicious.

Comments

hongkonger: Is there ANYTHING you can take at face value?
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 05-15-2018 at 06:55 AM.

Load Metric
    Did MH370 pilot REALLY deliberately kill everyone on board? Emailed threats from a shadowy terror group and Iranians travelling on fake passports cast doubt on experts' claims about Malaysia Airlines flight

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...370-truth.html

Some people will believe ANY conspiracy theory.

Load Metric
    What Really Happened to Malaysia’s Missing Airplane
    Five years ago, the flight vanished into the Indian Ocean. Officials on land know more about why than they dare to say.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...rlines/590653/

Yes, the pilot did it. He was sad and lonely. So why not crash the plane killing everyone on board? It wasn't the first time this type of thing happened and it won't be the last.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    What Really Happened to Malaysia’s Missing Airplane
    Five years ago, the flight vanished into the Indian Ocean. Officials on land know more about why than they dare to say.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...rlines/590653/

Yes, the pilot did it. He was sad and lonely. So why not crash the plane killing everyone on board? It wasn't the first time this type of thing happened and it won't be the last.

So many people on this forum proved themselves retarded on this one lol, classic PFA

Comments

shoeshine box: word.

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post

Not that I didn't enjoy your description of what would happen if you crash in a swamp, but this plane was traveling 500 mph when it hit. Not really worried about drowning.
    That being the case, the nose of the plane would be filled with 200+ heads with the seat belted bodies left behind.

Yup, You right Dragon, Let us know when you Out o the Joint, we have a special Freeroll for you.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Does anyone believe this plane is going to be found soon? Many people are still looking for it. Recently I read someone thought they found it in a jungle using Google and yet it was also reported that the location is known to within 10 sq km in the Indian Ocean.

https://twitter.com/DingNewsCorp/status/1698365305326850158

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    so youre strapped into your seat, youre like, holy shit this is it, im going to die. at least its going to be really quick and painless since im flying straight down, this wont be so bad.

then you hit.

everything goes dark outside the windows because those seats near the front exit you got (so you can get out first and make it to the hertz rental desk) because those seats are now about 70 feet below the surface of the swamp. for a second, maybe a fraction of a second, youre like 'HOLY SHIT IM ALIVE' before you notice that alive or no, whats pressed up against the windows is a morass of rotting plant and animal matter in a thick bacterial soup.

then, the lights probably go out. maybe some emergency lights come on. those real otherworldly, white lights. no one looks good under those lights.

you know what else doesnt look good under those lights?

the oily, stinking mass of water rushing through the shattered cockpit windows, coursing up over the twisted frames of the door. no, that water wouldnt look like tap water, or river water. it would look like swamp water. and it would smell like ten thousand years of uninterrupted death.

i dont think people would scream, not yet. i think there would be kind of a unified moan, as a couple of hundred people all came to face the same unimaginable death.

i doubt they really started to fumble with their seat buckles until the stench hit them tho. that must have been something special. so youre choking/gagging, your eyes are starting to water. its a mixture of sulfur and jet fuel and you figure if you can make it back to the tail section you can just crack open the door and boogie on out.

but the thing is, youre literally vertical. so youre trying to undo your seat belt, slam forward onto the back of the seat in front of you, and somehow turn around and climb straight up. but here's a wild card! so is everyone else. and now the water is coming in faster because the pressure on the plane from the swamp water is exploiting all the structural weakness brought on by the crash. so windows are popping inwards, for example, releasing more swamp bile and fuel into the cockpit.

of course, by now, there is are new sounds, sounds youve never heard before. such as people shrieking with terror then that shriek turning into a warbling gargle as someone steps on them, knocking them backwards into the pool gathering below, maybe they are still shrieking when they hit it and the water and jet fuel and swamp bile stream into their open mouths. its cold. so they gasp. and they inhale it.

we know this of course because so many of the victims had the brew in their lungs.

anyway one thing leads to another and you make it all the way up to the tail and of course youre still too far from the surface to do any good with it, on top of which the blades of the tail sheered off into the bog but the cabin itself was intact, so you just sit there while someone you know from preflight conversation to be an orthodondic surgeon from boise finally forces the rear door open. because what the fuck else is he going to do. you cant even be mad at him for it, even tho you know its going to accomplish nothing but providing a second entry point for the swamp. and you promise yourself that youre going to hold your breath for the time it takes to claw your way out of the black morass outside the door and youre going to do it for your kids but in the end, the cold water shocks you and you involuntarily inhale something that smells like low tide in a dead snakes asshole which of course makes you cough, so there goes all that precious air and at some point you try to scream but of course that plan gets derailed too because a big wet slimy swamp dick just climbed down your throat and into your lungs the second you opened your mouth.

but congrats on being the last one to die tho, you definitely earned points on that one.

anyway, true story, according to the coroners report.

lol bump

Comments

tyde: what a storyteller….source ?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Tyde: what a storyteller….source ?

so theres a wikipedia link i mentioned a post or two down from the original.. and iirc there was some horrific late night cable tv show about 'absolutely fucking horrific shit that happened' and this crash was featured because of the details like finding people with shit in their lungs that could only have gotten there by being inhaled, etc. they quoted a lot from the coroners report / NTSB post incident analysis report.

Comments

country978:

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    Flew Malaysian Air once, wasn’t bad

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I happened to find the TV series "Manifest" earlier this summer, which was like a cross between this Malaysia Airlines situation and the 2000s TV show "Lost".

Was decent, but it ended up in kind of a stupid religious direction which surprised me. It also suffered from two common TV/movie tropes involving kids -- the brooding prepubescent boy who becomes essential to the plot, and the overly mature teenage girl who is the wisest one in the family.

Anyway, it was watchable and held my interest. Apparently it got cancelled from network TV and then finished off on Netflix, and they made sure to throw the word "asshole" into every other sentence to show off that they could. But they never said "fuck" for whatever reason. Since I binge watched it, it was funny seeing the show progress 5 years so quickly, especially since the entire premise of the show was that the characters already progressed 5 years while the plane was missing.

Gold
    Load Metric
    sonatine - do you really think the people were alive that long after the thing crashed? I read your post about the value-jet crash into the everglades but had been under the impression that that crash killed everyone instantly. Jesus Christ I hope you're wrong. I just cannot imagine how anyone could survive an impact like that.

Anyway, your write-up was chilling.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    sonatine - do you really think the people were alive that long after the thing crashed? I read your post about the value-jet crash into the everglades but had been under the impression that that crash killed everyone instantly. Jesus Christ I hope you're wrong. I just cannot imagine how anyone could survive an impact like that.

Anyway, your write-up was chilling.

there is exactly one scenario where peoples lungs are filled with swamp crap / water / smoke and thats them inhaling it while they are alive and then drowning / suffocating / you get the idea.

so you can be absolutely certain that a lot of people on that flight were not killed instantly. im doing the poetic license thing with the second by second but it really was a mind blowingly horrific situation.

Load Metric
    if tine was on the airplane it would have went down due to structural gravitational problems

Comments

sonatine: how callous

Load Metric
    10 years ago nearly to the day, still a mystery. At this point it really was a hijacking, either by the pilot or some third party terrorist on board. Planes just don't veer 1000 miles of course unless someone intended to do so. I feel the same now as I did when the story broke, it was the pilot on a suicide mission. Surprised there has not been a movie about it with Ton Hanks starring as a passenger beating down the cockpit door at the end.

Load Metric

Malaysia Airlines plane gone AWOL

When I saw this thread bump, I assumed it was the new story of an American company now involved with the new search.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b2509178.html

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    10 years ago nearly to the day, still a mystery. At this point it really was a hijacking, either by the pilot or some third party terrorist on board. Planes just don't veer 1000 miles of course unless someone intended to do so. I feel the same now as I did when the story broke, it was the pilot on a suicide mission. Surprised there has not been a movie about it with Ton Hanks starring as a passenger beating down the cockpit door at the end.

I watched this show called The Traitors on Peacock. Kind of a murder mystery dinner game that’s popular around the world, and now it’s the second season of American version. Didn’t see the first. Bunch of former reality contestants trying to guess who among the guests are the traitors before getting murdered.

Anyway, the one dude who was best at sniffing out the traitors was some pilot who I guess was on the Bachelor. Never seen the show.

He got eliminated before the end because he was too loud at announcing who he thought did it so he got killed.

Anyway, he pops up in my feed, probably because I watched the show and your phone knows everything. See a short interview so I click on it.

So they ask him about the crash just kind of randomly. He said the consensus of pilots is that the pilot just knocked everyone out and then flew it at like 100 feet above the water until he ran out of fuel and took everyone on his own suicide.

I had heard that from others, and would explain why people were alive still on impact and had water in lungs, but clearly most pilots also think that’s what occurred and the only thing that makes sense to them.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

I watched this show called The Traitors on Peacock. Kind of a murder mystery dinner game that’s popular around the world, and now it’s the second season of American version. Didn’t see the first. Bunch of former reality contestants trying to guess who among the guests are the traitors before getting murdered.

Anyway, the one dude who was best at sniffing out the traitors was some pilot who I guess was on the Bachelor. Never seen the show.

He got eliminated before the end because he was too loud at announcing who he thought did it so he got killed.

Anyway, he pops up in my feed, probably because I watched the show and your phone knows everything. See a short interview so I click on it.

So they ask him about the crash just kind of randomly. He said the consensus of pilots is that the pilot just knocked everyone out and then flew it at like 100 feet above the water until he ran out of fuel and took everyone on his own suicide.

I had heard that from others, and would explain why people were alive still on impact and had water in lungs, but clearly most pilots also think that’s what occurred and the only thing that makes sense to them.
    A pilot in theory can decompress the cabin which is not a big deal if you are below 10,000 feet. But it you are say 30,000 feet you won't last long, even with a oxygen mask. Maybe 10 minutes and it's over. This is why a pilot will race to say 5,000 feet if there is an emergency.

If I were betting on this, the captain just decompressed the cabin and put it on auto pilot to the Indian Ocean. What would be truly sick is if he himself found away to stay alive during all this and walked the cabin an hour into it to check out his score.

Thread Information