Thread: **Official Garrett trades gift card (2nd prize) for 3rd place money**

Load Metric

**Official Garrett trades gift card (2nd prize) for 3rd place money**

Druff:
    garrett, who finished 2nd, has opted to trade his gift card for the 3rd place prize ($15 cash).

Cornbread now gets the $25 gift card.

1. How retarded is garrett? This further helps prove that the answer is infinitely.

2. Did Cornbread approve this?

If not, then Druff committed Tournament Director Fraud by awarding the incorrect prizes.

3. How retarded is garrett? This further helps prove that the answer is infinitely.
    4. How retarded is garrett? This further helps prove that the answer is infinitely.
    5. How retarded is garrett? This further helps prove that the answer is infinitely.
    6. How retarded is garrett? This further helps prove that the answer is infinitely.
    7. How retarded is garrett? This further helps prove that the answer is infinitely.
    8. How retarded is garrett? This further helps prove that the answer is infinitely.
    9. How retarded is garrett? This further helps prove that the answer is infinitely.
    10. How retarded is garrett? This further helps prove that the answer is infinitely.

Load Metric
    Can't say I'm thrilled with Druff for using that card for the freeroll but whatever. I figured he was smart enough to run a contest with it since only certain people would appreciate it. I'll remember this next time I decide to donate.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Name:  semencooking.jpeg
Views: 351
Size:  94.1 KB

Natural Harvest: A collection of semen-based recipes

Semen is not only nutritious, but it also has a wonderful texture and amazing cooking properties. Like fine wine and cheeses, the taste of semen is complex and dynamic. Semen is inexpensive to produce and is commonly available in many, if not most, homes and restaurants. Despite all of these positive qualities, semen remains neglected as a food. This book hopes to change that. Once you overcome any initial hesitation, you will be surprised to learn how wonderful semen is in the kitchen. Semen is an exciting ingredient that can give every dish you make an interesting twist. If you are a passionate cook and are not afraid to experiment with new ingredients - you will love this cookbook!
    http://www.amazon.com/Natural-Harves.../dp/1481227041

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Can't say I'm thrilled with Druff for using that card for the freeroll but whatever. I figured he was smart enough to run a contest with it since only certain people would appreciate it. I'll remember this next time I decide to donate.
    You said I could do what I wanted with it -- even use it myself!

I was originally thinking of a contest for it, but it seemed like you wanted it used soon, and since I didn't have a good contest in mind, I used it as a freeroll prize.

Regarding garrett, he was allowed to trade it because those were the rules. 2nd place was allowed to choose with 3rd place if they chose. I stated this before the freeroll.

Load Metric
    lol, what did I stumble onto today here at good ol' pfa

Comments

sonatine: shut up garrett

Load Metric
    Did you think "winning" the "ShadyJ" would be without consequence?

The ShadyJ was created as a teaching moment.

You have probably just slipped down the rabbit hole.

Your only hope was to throw the ball back onto the field. But trying to profit from a ShadyJ showed a character flaw that will probably doom you.

Hopefully, it is not too late for you to unwind from this mess.

Comments

Hockey Guy: This man gets it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Druff:
    garrett, who finished 2nd, has opted to trade his gift card for the 3rd place prize ($15 cash).

Cornbread now gets the $25 gift card.

1. How retarded is garrett? This further helps prove that the answer is infinitely.
    Maybe Garrett is permabanned from whichever restaurant the gift card is from.

Load Metric
    Druff should give away a trip to the rincon off his 7 stars card, with the stipulation that all the horrible customer service stories become their own field trip report thread.

Load Metric
    Where was the gift card to?
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    You said I could do what I wanted with it -- even use it myself!

I was originally thinking of a contest for it, but it seemed like you wanted it used soon, and since I didn't have a good contest in mind, I used it as a freeroll prize.

Regarding garrett, he was allowed to trade it because those were the rules. 2nd place was allowed to choose with 3rd place if they chose. I stated this before the freeroll.
    That's ok. I did say do what you will with it so there is that.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    Where was the gift card to?
    I think Chilli's but I honestly don't remember.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    From what it sounded like it was one of these Darden gift cards:

If that is the one I don't know which restaurant I'd choose if it were me but it definitely wouldn't be the shitty Olive Garden.

Load Metric
    Look niggas, you can't buy Newports with gift cards.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post

If that is the one I don't know which restaurant I'd choose if it were me but it definitely wouldn't be the shitty Olive Garden.
    Canadians love the Olive Garden, but IMO it's only because they closed up shop and moved out a long time ago.

I faintly recall liking the bread sticks as a kid, but then again I loved going to Ponderosa as a kid too (ICE CREAM BAR YO). When I went back to Ponderosa in my early 20's I could not believe how shitty it was. Perhaps it went downhill? Or just another memory as a kid that turned out to be shitty.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post

Canadians love the Olive Garden, but IMO it's only because they closed up shop and moved out a long time ago.

I faintly recall liking the bread sticks as a kid, but then again I loved going to Ponderosa as a kid too (ICE CREAM BAR YO). When I went back to Ponderosa in my early 20's I could not believe how shitty it was. Perhaps it went downhill? Or just another memory as a kid that turned out to be shitty.
    I think it is a bit of both, I remember a lot of things that I hated as a kid but now love as an adult, and vice versa. A lot of restaurants do seem to shit the bed for awhile though, they get so used to doing things fucked up that it just becomes tradition. I remember McDonald's food being really good when I was a kid and now it is just garbage to me. On the flip side Domino's Pizza is now way better then when I was young.

Load Metric
    Have not been to Olive Garden in probably 10 years or so, I don't go out to eat much so not sure I would have used that for a while. Olive Garden seems to have taken a shot some recently from Carrabba's Italian Grill which is pretty good.

Personally I think with most these types of restaurants the location is everything and quality of staff. One Olive Garden may be terrible, but a busier one in a different location may be good.

Guess that is why they say, location, location, location.

Comments

bukowski72: Are you a fucking nutcase? The point of a national brand is so you can expect at least a certain level of quality no matter wher you are in the US

Banned
    Load Metric
    I really dig the new avatar, nunbeater.

Thread Information