Thread: Can anyone stop the Heat, 20 games left in the season.......????

Bronze
    Load Metric

Can anyone stop the Heat, 20 games left in the season.......????

So basically in the East its gonna be Indiana vs the Heat... This series barring an injury is set in stone, and the Heat are more likely to rest dwayne Wade so I'm guessing the pacers squeak by with the #1 seed. The series as it stands will be Miami in 6....

The West you basically have the whole Top 8 teams, within 4 games of one another. Top 5 teams will flip flop, but I expect Okc to take the crown with san antonio ,houston ,and LA C right behind. My pick out of the West will be the Clippers....

They have a great coach, who is experienced. They have a solid bench, and depth. and I think the Clippers take Miami in 7.... Blake Griffin is absolutely wrecking havoc. Once he learns a few post moves game over.....

Load Metric
    Post less.

Comments

Sanlmar: Who gives a fuck about the NBA rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilipLanderer View Post
    So basically in the East its gonna be Indiana vs the Heat... This series barring an injury is set in stone, and the Heat are more likely to rest dwayne Wade so I'm guessing the pacers squeak by with the #1 seed. The series as it stands will be Miami in 6....

The West you basically have the whole Top 8 teams, within 4 games of one another. Top 5 teams will flip flop, but I expect Okc to take the crown with san antonio ,houston ,and LA C right behind. My pick out of the West will be the Clippers....

They have a great coach, who is experienced. They have a solid bench, and depth. and I think the Clippers take Miami in 7.... Blake Griffin is absolutely wrecking havoc. Once he learns a few post moves game over.....
    Apparently weed is not the only thing you are totally clueless on.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric

Derek Fisher will bomb a 3 over lebron in game 7. lock it in
    Martin Curacao 95.5 KWNR Radio Host "We see 192 000 miles for your car. How did you put on that many miles since 2005?"

2005 Chevy Impala owner "Drove it"

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by offthetop View Post

Derek Fisher will bomb a 3 over lebron in game 7. lock it in
    Yeah right

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

Apparently weed is not the only thing you are totally clueless on.....

Well who is gonna beat the Heat ?

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Report: LeBron James to opt out of Heat deal, become free agent
    By Ben Golliver, SI.com

LeBron James has informed the Heat that he will exercise the early termination option in his contract, according to multiple reports. The decision makes him an unrestricted free agent heading into July's free agency period.

ESPN.com and Yahoo Sports both reported James' decision.

James, 29, joined Miami in 2010, signing a 5-year deal worth $108 million that included options to end the contract after the 2013-14 season and the 2014-15 season. By opting out, James is walking away from $20.6 million next season and $22.1 million in 2015-16

Of course, his earning potential -- should he want to maximize his salary -- is significantly greater than the $42.7 million he's temporarily leaving on the table. Miami now has the ability to offer James another five-year contract worth $130 million, while outside suitors can offer him four-year deals worth $96 million.

James' opt-out decision isn't primarily about money, though. By taking this route, James has maximized his flexibility and his leverage. He can now survey all of his options -- potentially meeting with suitors like he did in 2010 before "The Decision -- and even indirectly "reconstruct" his contract by taking a pay cut.

Together, James, Dwyane Wade (2014-15 option worth $20.2 million) and Chris Bosh (2014-15 option worth $20.6 million) were going to make more than $61 million next season, which is nearly the entire salary cap for three players. Filling out a roster capable of competing with a team as deep as the Spurs with that little flexibility is more or less impossible, and would require a host of quality players willing to take veteran's minimum contracts. If James and/or Miami's other stars agree to new, less-lucrative contracts, the Heat would be in position to use cap space to compete for players in free agency, as their contract obligations are minimal aside from their trio of stars.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nba...#ixzz35aEm6YFA

Last edited by bukowski72; 06-24-2014 at 11:01 AM.

Thread Information