Thread: Rolling Stone Magazine - slim t

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Rolling Stone Magazine - slim t

hey

i done have an ant lurlene who got me a prescripton to rolling stone magazine and it done be awsome - i aint never knowed none of these persons in real life - anyone else done get a copy of this - i done seed lil wayne at walmart onced - maybe

slim t

Load Metric
    you're done, son

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post
    you're done, son

what you done meaned, father

slim t

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
    hey

i done have an ant lurlene who got me a prescripton to rolling stone magazine and it done be awsome - i aint never knowed none of these persons in real life - anyone else done get a copy of this - i done seed lil wayne at walmart onced - maybe

slim t
    So is this a joke dupe or what?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
    hey

slim t
    So is this a joke dupe or what?
    without a doubt. surely no-one can seriously believe slim t is who they're making themselves out to be both online and during radio call ins?

Load Metric
    Slim T is the next generation of Bob's brilliant creation of a Chinese massage parlor proprietor / poker player. He was so good at the character he manufactured, that he was even able to bring it to life on radio. It's rare that anyone has the dedication and talent needed to carry a caricature off the pages of a forum into radio, and back again. So to the source behind Slim T, I say bravo - well done. Except - um... It's not that interesting. Or entertaining. But still well done and I give credit where its due.
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Vwls View Post
    Slim T is the next generation of Bob's brilliant creation of a Chinese massage parlor proprietor / poker player. He was so good at the character he manufactured, that he was even able to bring it to life on radio. It's rare that anyone has the dedication and talent needed to carry a caricature off the pages of a forum into radio, and back again. So to the source behind Slim T, I say bravo - well done. Except - um... It's not that interesting. Or entertaining. But still well done and I give credit where its due.
    Props to Bobby Wong, dude is brilliant and a savant with regard to the internets. Harold was literally brought to life, much respect.
    Last edited by 408Mike; 04-23-2012 at 12:44 AM.

Load Metric
    If it wasn't so over the top with ridiculous stereo typing and exaggerated southern dialect I would say well done.

Load Metric
    Rawwolf on steroids itt
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Cubic Zirconia Muhammad bin Abd Al Aziz's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Salaam my freinds!

It is of the utmost urgents that Slim T repent of the sin of deceit and dupliciting, lest he sufer the eternal chastisement of Allah (swt). For considder the folowing guidants from the hadith (biography of the Prophet (pbuh)):
    • Bahz Ibn Hakeem related that the Messenger (pbuh) said: "Destruction is for the man who tells lies for the amusement of other people. Destruction is for him."

Yea! Verily! Slim T is doubly dammed to hellfire – for he comiteth both the sin of lyeing (duplicit) and the sin of atempt to entertane!

Considder aditionaly the reason opinion of wise Islamic scholars:
    • Imaam al-Nawawi (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: “The kind of joking which is forbidden is that which is excessive and persistent, for it leads to too much laughter.”
    • A man said to Sufyaan ibn ‘Uyaynah (may Allaah be pleased with him), “Joking is not right, it is to be denounced.” He replied, “Rather it is Sunnah (permitted), but only for those who know how to do it and do it at the appropriate time.”

So my freinds! Now ye kno the truth!
    • Avoid excesive japes, lest ye displease Allah (swt)!
    • Comitting of humouring is serios busness! Avoid spontaneos whimsy, and submit all drolery, frolicing, capers, ect., to aproval of local clergy!

Name:  mullah_omar1.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  41.2 KB

Mullah Omar: Wise and Mersiful Authorty on Islamic Humourings

Allahu Akhbar!
    Last edited by Muhammad bin Abd Al Aziz; 04-23-2012 at 06:44 AM.

Load Metric
    ITT: Squirrel Dicks

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    ITT: Squirrel Dicks
    ty

AL AZIZ done beed funny - you done is one sick dirty camel burritto and i done liked the taste, sir - you done need to come back and be funny cause we aint got many arabs in the prison here at pfa -

i done thinked that everone here at pfa done juged me cause i done used a puter at uncel brads house - and he done pay my phone bill but i work it off hard wit them chickens and hogs and all - raw done be mad at me and the pfa show aint started and micon show aint great but aint horibel ok and i doned losed $550 in a danged $2-$4 limit game on saterday caused i done dranked to many nattys on a natterday - done blowed a hole monthed roll on damned cheaptest beer done sold at walmart and a danged nothin game -

amen

slim t

Banned
    Load Metric
    all im going to say is slim t is way funnier on radio than on the forums, although I did get a chuckle out of ernest goes to jail - all in

Thread Information