Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chris Ferguson returns to poker this WSOP

Load Metric

Chris Ferguson returns to poker this WSOP

According to diamond flush a reliable source on 2plus2 Chris Jesus Ferguson is returning shortly to the poker world...He is planning to make it to the upcoming WSOP.

Source post : http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...&postcount=119

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Real piece of sh#t he is there.

Comments

big dick: he sure is

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryland View Post
    According to diamond flush a reliable source on 2plus2 Chris Jesus Ferguson is returning shortly to the poker world...He is planning to make it to the upcoming WSOP.

Source post : http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...&postcount=119
    Boy, what a piece of crap.

I hope people really give him a hard time. All 4 Full Tilt board members need to stay away from poker forever.

Load Metric
    The real shame of this whole full tilt issue is chris has 50 - 100 million in cash, How the DOJ let him keep all this cash is beyond me
    -Allergic to the struggle

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    The real shame of this whole full tilt issue is chris has 50 - 100 million in cash, How the DOJ let him keep all this cash is beyond me
    Is that true? Can you link me to an article saying this? I know Full Tilt "owed" $67 million or something to Ferguson which he never collected (obviously), but I didn't hear that he was left with $50-$100 million in cash that he made from the site.

If so, the DOJ really shit the bed.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Maybe Howard will show up also. Then the two #ssholes can have a photoshoot together.

Name:  1656134_791229354239462_1573383796_n.jpg
Views: 775
Size:  39.2 KB

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Is that true? Can you link me to an article saying this? I know Full Tilt "owed" $67 million or something to Ferguson which he never collected (obviously), but I didn't hear that he was left with $50-$100 million in cash that he made from the site.

IIRC, the Ivey divorce revealed that Phil was making ~$900k/month. I would imagine that Jesus earned significantly more, and we all know how frugal he is. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that his networth is in that neighborhood

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Ferguson had the largest stake in the company so $50-100 million in net worth don't seem out of reach to me either. He also was known in the poker community to not throw around money on stupid shit.

I remember someone saying he drove around a really old car for a long time which they never understood why given how wealthy he was.

If he returns it's clearly because FTP now has paid out but that is ZERO thanks to him and 100% to Pokerstars. With the kind of money he has Chris shouldn't ever play again and his hiding out for the past few years when everyone wish he would at least have said something is not to be forgotten. I encourage all players to make his life extremely uncomfortable not from threats that will get them in potential trouble but to annoy the hell out of the guy making it a point he's not welcomed anymore in the poker world.

The decisions Ferguson, Lederer, Bitar, and Furst made either together or have to take responsibility for made the lives of thousands of players rough for a few years. The time some players lost either having to rebuild a bankroll if they continued to play, seek backing since money was tied up,etc. is something finally getting paid 34 months later don't make up for.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I have never seen this in a article but this has been talked about for years in L.A and Vegas poker scene, A lot of people speculate this is the number and it is believable to me and many others, I mean think about all the cash chris must have had to loan (Give) eric 4 million, Let full tilt get in to him for 60+ million and loan many others over a million. This isn't all speculating though some full pros have said(off record) that howard and chris put up many, many millions when full tilt first starting blowing up thinking one day the DOJ may come knocking.
    Last edited by 4BET; 03-03-2014 at 02:12 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This is where Howard and Chris should be.

Name:  1978872_791242744238123_191452819_n.jpg
Views: 779
Size:  23.7 KB

Comments

big dick: being raped nonstop by large dicked black men

Load Metric
    Ferguson was filthy rich a long time before Full Tilt, he made a fortune as a programmer for Symantec.

CF was against Full Tilt paying dividends to the investors from the start, he was a lone voice against this. I believe he took very little if anything from the company.
    He was owed millions in dividends and put it all straight back into FT when the trouble commenced, he was the only investor that did this!

Think you guys are barking up the wrong tree here, he was NOT living large like the other investors, in fact he was living quite an austere lifestyle.

I know I wouldn't have done this if I was in his shoes, I would have taken my share and been driving a Bentley not a Toyota.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post
    Ferguson was filthy rich a long time before Full Tilt, he made a fortune as a programmer for Symantec.

CF was against Full Tilt paying dividends to the investors from the start, he was a lone voice against this. I believe he took very little if anything from the company.
    He was owed millions in dividends and put it all straight back into FT when the trouble commenced, he was the only investor that did this!

Think you guys are barking up the wrong tree here, he was NOT living large like the other investors, in fact he was living quite an austere lifestyle.

I know I wouldn't have done this if I was in his shoes, I would have taken my share and been driving a Bentley not a Toyota.
    Hes a fucking scammer. Hes been in hiding since BF. Hes a piece of shit. Fuck him and if he does come back to the poker land I hope hes at my WSOP table.

Just because POKERSTARS paid all of us back (well some of us at this point) doesnt mean we should forgive those who stole the money.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post

Hes a fucking scammer. Hes been in hiding since BF. Hes a piece of shit. Fuck him and if he does come back to the poker land I hope hes at my WSOP table.

Just because POKERSTARS paid all of us back (well some of us at this point) doesnt mean we should forgive those who stole the money.
    I agree.

Ferguson was on the board, and had a large say in what went on there.

He let them dip into player funds.

He went along with the post-Black-Friday lies about our money being safe and secure.

He went along with the plan to rob Peter to pay Paul, by keeping the site up for Euros and stalling the US payouts, rather than just admitting the truth about what happened.

None of the four board members can plead ignorance to this situation. Howard Lederer tried this on Pokernews, and you saw how that went for him.

Load Metric
    what ever happened to that video of the Full Tilt board meeting? That was funny shit them trying to sell it to anyone that would give them a dime.

Load Metric

True is very well known he lived WAY below his means but if you think while phil,howard,john J and others took millions a month out of FT and chris never took a dime then you are very naive. CF did loan or reinvest a lot of cash but I think you are missing the fact of how much cash was flowing at full tilt. I believe it is on record full tilt was bringing in 30+ million a month. Your point that chris was living just a normal life style so cant have all the money you need to look at the like's of warren buffett who has lived in the same normal house for 40+ years. I know to a lot of people who didn't know would look at chris and think man this guy is broke,Needs a hair cut and some new cloths. Don't be that naive to think they didn't discuss one day the DOJ may come calling and put away a life time worth of cash, Just because chris looks/lives like a bum(some would say) means nothing. Lets not forget one thing that's not talked about much is J.J is believed to be the biggest investor in F.T and he has taken no heat from this whole mess.
    Last edited by 4BET; 03-04-2014 at 01:11 PM.

Load Metric

Also I don't why you think this, I still remember going to reno before the poker boom and seeing almost all the full tilt investors crowed around ivey as he had 50.00 on the pass line and remember thinking what a pack of low life grinders, Really for the most part that's what they were at the time, I mean howard looked homeless.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Indyrick View Post
    what ever happened to that video of the Full Tilt board meeting? That was funny shit them trying to sell it to anyone that would give them a dime.
    That was an animation I made when I was with QuadJacks. It was called the Nosebleeds, and was planned to be a series. It got mixed reviews and was eventually pulled down when I had my falling out with them. AFAIK it no longer exists anywhere online.

Comments

Indyrick: Great work hope you put it back up if possible

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    That was an animation I made when I was with QuadJacks. It was called the Nosebleeds, and was planned to be a series. It got mixed reviews and was eventually pulled down when I had my falling out with them. AFAIK it no longer exists anywhere online.
    Wish you could edit it and put it back on the net. It was solid and very funny. Great work

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    How cringe worthy is this?

Chris needs the following legal advice: STAY THE FUCK HOME

Hell if I am Caesar's, I'd pay him to stay the fuck away. No way do I want I or the security personnel (and the potential legal liabilities) from dealing with that mess.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post

Sounds like you got rooked by the Snake in the grass

Thread Information