Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Weissman scams WillieMcFML of $100 in Superbowl bet

Load Metric

Weissman scams WillieMcFML of $100 in Superbowl bet

I donated $55 for a recent PFA Radio freeroll.

Weissman (JustifiedHomicide) won $15 in that freeroll, but has not collected it yet from Druff.

However, Weiss continues to not be an honorable gambler and freerolled me on a super bowl bet I placed for him.

Since he still owes me $100 on a bet that was supposed to be settled right after the game, I'll be damned if I let him have another $15 of my money on top of that. I would like Druff to take that $15 and donate it back to the freeroll pool

The community should be made aware that weiss doesn't honor his bets (even with someone who has met him irl)

Load Metric
    previous post was druff paraphrasing a post i made in the radio freeroll thread but it's all true

pretty disappointing, but def not unexpected

Why would anyone ever make a bet with Weissman?

+1 on shipping the 15 to Willie.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    previous post was druff paraphrasing a post i made in the radio freeroll thread but it's all true

pretty disappointing, but def not unexpected
    Well it wasn't quite paraphrasing. I took your exact post from the radio freeroll thread, and added a few words so it would be in proper context for its own thread. But that's not what's important here.

While I don't normally allow freeroll donators to decide after-the-fact who gets the money that was won, I will make an exception here for obvious reasons.

That is, unless Weiss pays up or somehow convinces us that Willie is incorrect with his accusation.

BTW, if you donate to the freeroll, you ARE allowed to exclude certain people from winning it. You just need to decide this BEFORE the freeroll, rather than after winners have been determined. But as I said, in this case I will re-donate the $15 if this isn't settled.

Comments

adamantium: why do you let this idiot roam free

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I am hoping cla can share some light on what he thinks should be done in this situation.

Load Metric
    I am shocked.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    fwiw i've learned i'm not the only person weiss owes money to

i know, right?

Load Metric
    Lol what a tremendous faggot you are. I can only imagine now what it was like for yebsite to deal with your shady ass.

Let's start with the fact that from the get go I told you I had to load my paypal if I lose after the game. I don't have instant transfers on there. This was explained to you. That's why I needed you to put the bet in in the first place.

Secondly while it's loading you ask if I can mail you something instead of the money. I say yes. It'll take me til the end of that week. I send out two days late on a Tuesday because I had a lot of trouble figuring out how to send it. You tell me off via pm and I wait for you to get it.

Fast forward to today, right now actually as I'm laying in bed and this is the first I know you didn't receive it. I'd be more worried about who has that ail since your name is on it.

Well done contacting me at all before making this thread. You have my number and Facebook and other ways of getting ahold of me. You did none of those

That truly goes to show you sit here hoping for drama. Sweet.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: Rember this
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    I am hoping cla can share some light on what he thinks should be done in this situation.
    Cla is dealing with some warrants ATM
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    Lol what a tremendous faggot you are. I can only imagine now what it was like for yebsite to deal with your shady ass.

Let's start with the fact that from the get go I told you I had to load my paypal if I lose after the game. I don't have instant transfers on there. This was explained to you. That's why I needed you to put the bet in in the first place.

Secondly while it's loading you ask if I can mail you something instead of the money. I say yes. It'll take me til the end of that week. I send out two days late on a Tuesday because I had a lot of trouble figuring out how to send it. You tell me off via pm and I wait for you to get it.

Fast forward to today, right now actually as I'm laying in bed and this is the first I know you didn't receive it. I'd be more worried about who has that ail since your name is on it.

Well done contacting me at all before making this thread. You have my number and Facebook and other ways of getting ahold of me. You did none of those

jesus man can you tell your lies one at a time, i don't even want to take the time to counter all these at once

#1: you asked me to place a bet on bovada for you a few hours before the super bowl, i said we'd settle up after the game and after i won you pulled out the old " i have to load my paypal", guess what asshole...you don't. you just pay the fee

#2 i never asked you that night to send me shit instead, i gave you that out several days after you said it would take you to load your paypal

i could go on and on but we both know you rolled me. i didn't even care if you slow payed me, i even talked with someone on this site about the over/under on when you would pay me

i don't need the money, i just don't like being lied too and apparently you still aren't done lying so whatever

Load Metric
    Oh and PS. I can't wait to hear all your faggot opinions on this matter. You all know me so well.

Load Metric
    Why don't you handle this through text Willie?

It's $100 man lol

Load Metric

I remember some discussion of alternate payment, I think it was this transaction?

I highly doubt Weiss would do this when he is a very long time member in this community, dosent make sence.

When mailing space cabbage through the mail prepare to loose you gear some of the time.

Comments

WillieMcFML: go you're a fucking idiot
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric

jesus man can you tell your lies one at a time, i don't even want to take the time to counter all these at once

#1: you asked me to place a bet on bovada for you a few hours before the super bowl, i'd said we'd settle up after the game and after i won you pulled out the old " i have to load my paypal", guess what asshole...you don't. you just pay the fee

#2 i never asked you that night to send me shit instead, i gave you that out several days after you said it would take you to load your paypal

i could go on and on but we both know you rolled me. i didn't even care if you slow payed me, i even talked with someone on this site about the over/under on when you paid me

i don't need the money, i just don't like being lied too and apparently you still aren't done lying so whatever
    Not true at all

Anyone I de with knows I said ill load my paypal and it's going to take a few days. I always make that clear. And no I'm not paying the fee. Why shod i? I literally told you up front what it was after asking if you had Wells Fargo or chase quick pay.

But whatever. I'm over it. I'll load my paypal again for you sweetie.

Dealing with you first hand really does shine a whole new light on yebsite.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry View Post

It's $100 man lol
    Pretty disappointing I didn't get one text. I know this clown irl. Worked in Haiti with him

It tells me two things. The internet owns him and he sure loves attention. I've texted him but he's not hearing it.

Load Metric

It's $100 man lol
    we have been, it's been a month on a bet that was supposed to be settled after the game

i could care less about the money but it would have been a huge slap in the face for weiss to get any amount of money from the freeroll i donated to while owing me money

i made a post in the freeroll radio thread which druff then paraphrased and made into it's own thread (i gave him permission to do whatever with knowledge)

never wanted to make it a big thing but march madness is coming up and i don't want anyone else to get fucked

someone else who messaged me saying weiss owes them money has since retracted that statement - sorry if i made it harder for them to collect

Load Metric
    u go again trying g to start drama. Who do I owe money to? You said chinamaniac in our pm. Which is not true. So who?

Load Metric

It's $100 man lol
    Pretty disappointing I didn't get one text. I know this clown irl. Worked in Haiti with him

It tells me two things. The internet owns him and he sure loves attention. I've texted him but he's not hearing it.
    so you haven't gotten any texts from me regarding this? hmmm

not like i cant take a screen shot of those or anything

you cannot help but lie

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    u go again trying g to start drama. Who do I owe money to? You said chinamaniac in our pm. Which is not true. So who?
    Just want to confirm, weiss doesnt owe me any money

Load Metric

so you haven't gotten any texts from me regarding this? hmmm

not like i cant take a screen shot of those or anything

you cannot help but lie

Yes you fucking asshat. You texted me your address and info etc. I'm saying you didn't text me that there as ever a problem. Literally I hadn't texted you since I sent it. And you certainly hadn't texted me. So why the fuck should I figure there's a problem??? Holy shit you're thick but the sad part is know you'll never admit to being wrong because you think you're so fuckin clever.

Thread Information