Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama has warned Putin

Load Metric

Obama has warned Putin

Anyone scared? lol

No matter if you are Democrat or a Republican, there is no denying our President's image is one of being a total pussy.

I am not necessarily saying that is even a bad thing but never in my lifetime has there been a sense of an American President actually being looked down upon by top world leaders.
    :freelewfather

Load Metric
    It's just one massive clusterfuck in general.

Load Metric
    this will be decided by chumps that will not be associated with the present executive branch.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    Anyone scared? lol

No matter if you are Democrat or a Republican, there is no denying our President's image is one of being a total pussy.

I am not necessarily saying that is even a bad thing but never in my lifetime has there been a sense of an American President actually being looked down upon by top world leaders.
    What is he supposed to do? Declare war on Russia? That's not going to happen. Everyone knows that we don't really care if the Russians invade Ukraine. They'll keep their port in the crimea and leave the rest alone. Obama just says the bullshit he's required to say.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Anyone scared? lol

And to think he actually laughed and scoffed at mitt Romney in the debate for saying that Russia was the biggest geopolitical problem the US faces saying the Cold War has been over for 20 years.

Comments

bukowski72: Russia never went away. It was a nice trick they played on us. KevinSpaceyBlowsDevilAwayUsualSuspects.gif

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Anyone scared? lol

I think you are way off. A Republican President would not be doing shit either. There aren't even any of the perspective Republican Presidential Candidates calling for big moves. The truth of the matter is when it comes to Russia or China we are not going to start a fight unless there are some very extreme circumstances. Although the US likes to talk all about all their principals we only take on countries that are not a big threat to us.

I did think Obama's speech was terrible. Why come out and publicly announce that we are not going to do shit? Even if that is true, keep it in the pocket. By announcing it you have destroyed some possible action.

On the other hand maybe this was point. Hot mic:

EDIT. I was refereeing to George Bush Senior(not his son) as VP and before the first Gulf War being considered a wimp/pussy.

Comments

rum dick: truth :this
    Last edited by bukowski72; 03-01-2014 at 07:21 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    Anyone scared? lol

What is he supposed to do? Declare war on Russia? That's not going to happen. Everyone knows that we don't really care if the Russians invade Ukraine. They'll keep their port in the crimea and leave the rest alone. Obama just says the bullshit he's required to say.
    No, he should do absolutely nothing and just say the lines put in front of him.

I just find it interesting there is no fear of him like other Presidents. A lot of that has to do with the American people though, and the libertarian view most have toward foreign policy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post
    Anyone scared? lol

I think you are way off. A Republican President would not be doing shit either. There aren't even any of the perspective Republican Presidential Candidates calling for big moves. The truth of the matter is when it comes to Russia or China we are not going to start a fight unless there are some very extreme circumstances. Although the US likes to talk all about all their principals we only take on countries that are not a big threat to us.

I did think Obama's speech was terrible. Why come out and publicly announce that we are not going to do shit? Even if that is true, keep it in the pocket. By announcing it you have destroyed some possible action.

On the other hand maybe this was point. Hot mic:

PS George Bush was considered a wimp aka pussy by many people.
    It isnt an attack.

I am not saying it is right or wrong and I agree that a Republican would have done the same thing. I dont, however, think a Republican would have backed down to Assad though. It is a combination of events that have given the perception of this President being "soft."

Bush was a laughing stock, but he was feared more than Obama. This is because he was reckless and no one could count on him to do the rational move.

Comments

bukowski72: Assad is also protected by Russia.

shortbuspoker: +1 that Bush 2 was a wild card

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post

PS George Bush was considered a wimp aka pussy by many people.
    Maybe so, but he was not afraid to give the middle finger to the rest of the world and go to war when he thought it was right(whether you agree with the wars or not). Obama has some of that in him as well. The biggest difference is that Obama seems to favor covert actions and drones strikes as opposed to wide open warfare.

Comments

bukowski72: Sorry. My fault. I was refering to Bush Senior.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    He might be more "respected" by the Arab states but Putin prolly thinks of Obama as a dumb chorne and prolly refers to him as much.

World thinks of US as a pussy cause we let the public decide foreign policy.

We gonna do the same thing just like in Georgia. Do nothing and write a check with a lot of zeroes.

The way they handled that movie theater thing...what makes you think they are rational people?

Comments

rum dick: yeppers

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Anyone scared? lol

Remember Georgia? That was dubya. In the end it doesn't matter because Putin is gonna do what Putin wants to do.

Comments

bukowski72: Listen to this guy. He once lead a round of This Lovin Feelin with some Navy Seals in a bar in Coronado. Druff says he is full of shit.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    What can an American president do here? Send troops into the Ukraine? An aircraft carrier? Like we are really gonna get into armed conflict with Russia over a former Soviet state.

Comments

bukowski72: Dave plays piano at the Hotel Coronado and they ask him man what are you doing here, but he can never leave Y'all

Load Metric
    My wife and I will be moving to Canada or Ireland when we retire. Our once great country is now just a memory of what it once was. It is a god dam shame what these greedy pigs have done to " the greatest country ever"

Comments

bukowski72: Empire only live forever in minds old men. Luckily you are already there.

rum dick: big dick posting after rum dick rep

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    My wife and I will be moving to Canada or Ireland when we retire. Our once great country is now just a memory of what it once was. It is a god dam shame what these greedy pigs have done to " the greatest country ever"
    Scotland do?

Comments

big dick: love scotland

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Obama's threats to Syria were "empty". His threat to Russia is no different. Putin is smart enough to know that Obama has bigger problems to deal with in the US (economy, Obamacare, his popularity rating, etc.).

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Why do I even click these threads. Fuck.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    This is the dumbest premise for a poll I've ever seen. "Hello ignorant fuck going into Wal-Mart, What do you think other world leaders think of Obama? Shit half the people are just like what the fuck is this I came here for pizza rolls and to pick up the new Alan Jackson album. The other half just echo shit they hear in the media. The media that is owned and operated by the same people that own and operate the world. If you want me to pay attention to a poll they should interview the world leaders under hypnosis and ask them what they think of their citizens. What level of care they have.

Seriously though. I try to keep head in sand as much as possible because it is the only way to be happy unless you are stupid or elite. It is just the only way. I don't care what you fucking say.... well unless you are not stupid and not elite and have found a way to pick up the elite's crums without feeling jaded or hypocritical or just have no conscience whatsoever. Or have a conscience and cry yourself to sleep each night. I chose to keep head in sand. It's the only way that works for me. I'm almost like a woman now how little I pay attention.

Oh and if OP is really on to something and we are honestly viewed as pussies now by respected countries other than China and Russia it is simply amazing. My entire life I read that the overwhelming majority of people in the world thought that we meddled in other countries business way way too much. If someone elite actually spun a 180 on that perception he will most certainly have 10 10 year old sex slaves this summer at the Bohemian Grove. They will probably even let him do that Aleister Crowley shit where they behead the poor kid during orgasm time.

They aren't just going to spring WWIII on us. They will wait til the cows and sheep demand it. According to OP it looks like that might already be happening and it doesn't make me happy. If this OP dude is confident enough to say that Obama is less respected than George W. Bush and no one has yet questioned that in this thread it is a sad sad day.
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 03-02-2014 at 03:11 AM.

Load Metric
    What kind of an idiot would think g bush is/was respected more than president Obama?

Load Metric
    Obama sucks but not much anyone could do here.

Load Metric
    To be honest I can't really think of any recent presidents that the international community has been afraid of. Whenever Americans put their nose into international affairs it just leaves MORE people willing to hate them and stand up to them. The idea that you can police the world by fear imo is an antiquated notion.

Thread Information