Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ukraine/Russia

Load Metric

Ukraine/Russia

Shit's about to get real.

Time for a good old fashion proxy war.

Are the Russians too far down the road to back down now?

Load Metric
    I thought it would be a couple weeks after the O before Russia took shit down. Probably will be serious. Maybe the US will smack them down.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Video of some helicopters from Russia headed into Ukraine:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    I thought it would be a couple weeks after the O before Russia took shit down. Probably will be serious. Maybe the US will smack them down.
    U.S no match in the field against Russia on European soil. They'd take us down so quick we wouldn't know what hit us. Now at sea it would be a different story.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by son of lockman View Post
    U.S no match in the field against Russia on European soil. They'd take us down so quick we wouldn't know what hit us. Now at sea it would be a different story.
    You do realize that the US can take over the entire world if need be.....

Comments

zealanddonk: bahahahahaha, no

Load Metric
    This ain't 1943. Russia would be deaf, dumb and blind in 3 hours without having one set of boots on the ground if we so much as had a whim to do it. The assassin in chief doesn't really think large scale though and everyone that did he replaced with someone that shouldn't ask and would probably tell.

Crimea will go to the Russians, the greater part of Ukraine will go EU.

As for sea battle, nobody wants that. Fleet vs fleet = world war 3. Everybody wants this to be China vs India, not US vs Russia.
    Last edited by 4Dragons; 03-01-2014 at 04:26 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Only with nuclear weapons my man. Then who is there left to conquer?

Name:  Explosion_Nuclear.jpg
Views: 681
Size:  439.4 KB

Load Metric

Only with nuclear weapons my man. Then who is there left to conquer?

Name:  Explosion_Nuclear.jpg
Views: 681
Size:  439.4 KB
    Yeah, Alexander wept, blah blah blah..

If we wanted the whole enchilada we would need a coalition to do it. The entire US does not have enough humans to mount a serious threat worldwide to police the whole planet if conquered.

Load Metric
    the US and frends would probably be able to kick the russians out of the ukraine. but going the distance as far as a invasion of russia, this will never be sucessfull. they are tough mother fuckers compaired to most.

it would be more in the intrest in the long run to allie with them as best as posable to battle or intimitate common enimys. Would probably be like making a deal with the devil, but they have endless resourses and people, land. Kinda worked once before? ended bad!

Comments

big dick: russians are bad motherfuckers
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

the US and frends would probably be able to kick the russians out of the ukraine. but going the distance as far as a invasion of russia, this will never be sucessfull. they are tough mother fuckers compaired to most.

it would be more in the intrest in the long run to allie with them as best as posable to battle or intimitate common enimys. Would probably be like making a deal with the devil, but they have endless resourses and people, land. Kinda worked once before? ended bad!

I see alot of what's about to happen to turn into the global government structure that we need to get through the next 500 years. It will be a rough ride though.

Load Metric
    as i understand it, the Rueskies have only moved into Crimea, the area of Ukraine that favors alignment with Russia...as i see it, its probably best to partition the Ukraine and allow Crimea to join Russia.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Bronze
    Load Metric
    can someone cliff notes why russia is in ukraine? and cliff note what exactly been going on over there

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    US will not intervene directly in Ukraine - Russia's backyard - in my lifetime or my future grandson's lifetime. Look how afraid the US were of going into Syria because Assad was Russia's guy. No way, not a chance, take it to the bank. Crimea is essentially Russia and was purportedly "given" to the Ukraine S.S.R. as a Stalinist joke of sorts. The large majority there are ethnically Russian in every way a typical citizen of Moscow is. Crimea is far more Russian than Puerto Rico or Hawaii is "American".

What will happen is that Crimea will eventually be declared an autonomous region/breakaway republic with locals in charge, recognized and backed by Russia, and not answering to Kiev at all.

Load Metric
    all we would have to do is bribe some of the Russian Generals and it would resemble that seen from Braveheart where they just get up and leave.

Load Metric
    for all the people that say that Crimea should be part of Russia because the population is mostly Russians i say they should get the fuck out of the Ukraine and move the fuck back to there owns country.

I fucking can't stand how a group of ethnec people live concentrated in one area and some how think they have the right to declare the area a different country. If this was allowed it would be messy.
    If these people are so pro Russia they should simply move back and enjoy them selves in a shitty dictatorship country.

Comments

gut: lol, theyve always been there jackass. remember the soviet union?
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    for all the people that say that Crimea should be part of Russia because the population is mostly Russians i say they should get the fuck out of the Ukraine and move the fuck back to there owns country.

I fucking can't stand how a group of ethnec people live concentrated in one area and some how think they have the right to declare the area a different country. If this was allowed it would be messy.
    If these people are so pro Russia they should simply move back and enjoy them selves in a shitty dictatorship country.
    Why is anybody surprised over this. This is Georgia all over again except problem is Russia has a large Naval base in Crimea they dont want to lose access to which is likely to happen if Ukraine goes EU.. The bigger concern Putin has is the very possibility that Ukraine could join NATO which would be a major shitstorm for the former communist KGB insider. Additionally with Obama having ZERO backbone credibility over his bullshit with Syria and the redline crap among other things Putin basically lets anything Obama says go in one ear and out the other as the bullshit it is..

This all came about simply because Putins little puppet jumped the shark and decided it was smart to start shooting protestors with his little special police (gestapo) force. The final straw was when one of the police snipers shot an innocent medic who was there to provide first aid and nearly killed her. Besides lets not forget the face of the Opposition/Pro Western folks is none other then one Vitali Klitschko 1/2 of the brothers who've run roughshod over the Heavyweight division in boxing and is seen as a huge public face for Ukraine and probably possibly the likely new President of Ukraine once elections are held.
    Last edited by ftpjesus; 03-03-2014 at 02:19 AM.

Load Metric

You can't be serious. We could barely take over Iraq, and never did take over Afghanistan.

We could render the world uninhabitable with nukes though. Not really the same as taking over, and we'd be killing ourselves too.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Comments

gut:wrote lol, theyve always been there jackass. remember the soviet union?
    no they haven't always been there empty head

ok ill write slowly so the retard can understand. Crimea is part of the Ukraine. it is not Russia and thats that.

there were many countries the Soviet Union occupied and populated with russians after ww2 it dosent mean it was there country,

I am not saying Russians are not welcome to live in the Ukraine. of course they can live there as well as the USA and Canada, and just because they live here does not give them the right to declare the land that they live on is part of mother Russia. this is no different
    Last edited by Baron Von Strucker; 03-03-2014 at 08:48 AM.
    all hail Hydra

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    You can't be serious. We could barely take over Iraq, and never did take over Afghanistan.

We could render the world uninhabitable with nukes though. Not really the same as taking over, and we'd be killing ourselves too.
    I think that it's possible that the US could take most of the world for a short time with conventional weapons if they decided to not worry about civilian casualties. That said, there is no way that any single country could maintain control of the entire world. It's just not feasible.

Platinum
    Load Metric

I hope you're joking

Thread Information