Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tiffany Michelle's face: lovely

Load Metric

Tiffany Michelle's face: lovely

Because it worked when someone posted Cindy Violette's name

one fucking time!

Load Metric
    sorry, got so excited forgot about posting pics

My favorite Tiffany pic. I don't know why I just think she looks really good in this one. She could call the clock on me anytime.

Comments

big dick: she isn't attractive at all

Serial Fail: Yes she is, rep fix

Load Metric

Load Metric
    She is very attractive, but I wish she would not have gone down the D-bag route with the Ed Hardy-ish hats and the attitude.

Comments

son of lockman: true

Load Metric
    This would be more of a lease option. I would need serious convincing to buy.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Lots of variance. This picture from last month at the PCA. I know I posted it in some other thread but them eyebrows are terrible.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Lots of variance. This picture from last month at the PCA. I know I posted it in some other thread but them eyebrows are terrible.

Her eyebrows do look terrible but I am blaming it on dying her hair blonde thus making them stick out more.

Big dick I really don't get that at all, if you don't like her or you think she is a bitch then whatever but saying she is unattractive is clearly some trolly living in mum's basement shit. Newsflash fucking hot shot, even the most gorgeous woman in the world can wake up next to you and look like shit, her looks variance is actually not too bad. Probably irrelevant since you and son of lockman are so busy banging dimes anyways.

Load Metric
    She is def a bitch, but a hot bitch. I'd love to ram my cock in her ass repeatedly until she called the clock on me.

Comments

chinamaniac: lolz

Hockey Guy: Can't argue this.

son of lockman: funny

Sanlmar: Calling the clock on someone is such a bitch move. Best laugh of the day

Load Metric
    nah nunbeater I honestly don't find her attractive. tbh I didn't even know she was a known cunt

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post

Her eyebrows do look terrible but I am blaming it on dying her hair blonde thus making them stick out more.

Big dick I really don't get that at all, if you don't like her or you think she is a bitch then whatever but saying she is unattractive is clearly some trolly living in mum's basement shit. Newsflash fucking hot shot, even the most gorgeous woman in the world can wake up next to you and look like shit, her looks variance is actually not too bad. Probably irrelevant since you and son of lockman are so busy banging dimes anyways.
    I think she's pretty. I dig the eyebrows. I not convinced she would be much of a mom.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

I think she's pretty. I dig the eyebrows. I not convinced she would be much of a mom.

Comments

garrett: lol Unibrow rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric

Comments

nunbeater: noose for cock pic

Platinum
    Load Metric
    You know how some girls just look better with their natural dark hair?

Yeah she is one of them.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

Name:  tumblr_msfngrEz3b1s88ss5o1_1280.jpg
Views: 660
Size:  39.2 KBName:  Nastassja_Kinski_21.jpg
Views: 724
Size:  198.2 KB Name:  Mila%u00252BKunis%2B%253D00%2B1-15211.jpg
Views: 725
Size:  269.0 KB

Fixed.

Load Metric

I am not really trying to push her as a mom/wife. A poker playing girlfriend is good as gold for me anyways.

Holy Flynn chin

Name:  RJ_Mitte_325x200_EP210_151.jpg
Views: 863
Size:  28.1 KB

Comments

Sanlmar: Funny and yet disturbing - your ability to recall that match concerns me. You're on probation.
    Joe Sebok has a Micropenis.

Yes Tiffany Michelle looks good if you're into the idea of banging Hermione's tranny brother. I used to find her BFF Maria Ho surprisingly attractive for a chinoise as my tastes don't usually run that way but I think Druff has hit the nail on the head in diagnosing her as not being into cock.
    Name:  ramsay.gif
Views: 555
Size:  296.3 KB

Comments

nunbeater: wanted to neg rep but ramsay bolton the bastard rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    If her eyebrows are an indication Tiffany may need to get ass waxing advice from Lauren Kling.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    She is def a bitch, but a hot bitch. I'd love to ram my cock in her ass repeatedly until she called the clock on me.
    I am surprised your fantasy didn't include doing her on top of a whirlpool washer.

Comments

Hockey Guy: I thought that was a given.

shortbuspoker: washing machine thread rep

Load Metric
    She is definitely hot. It's just a question to whether she's hot enough, or you're ugly enough to put up with what an egotistical cunt she is

Comments

4Dragons: REALTalk
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Thread Information