Holy shit Chad Brown looks in bad shape

Probably monnlanding for some

Name:  Chad Brown_Main Event_Day 1B_2014 PCA_Giron_8JG8407.jpg
Views: 6849
Size:  95.4 KB
    Slava Ukraini!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    He remains positive and in good spirits. His tumor and illness was bad. I'm not sure exactly if he parted ways with Vanessa Rousso on good terms or not (old news from a while back) but hopefully she didn't just leave him because of his condition.

http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/team_p...h-146170.shtml

Load Metric
    Was semi expecting another spoiler.

Writing that about the House of Cards was a total dick move.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    I'm not sure exactly if he parted ways with Vanessa Rousso on good terms or not (old news from a while back) but hopefully she didn't just leave him because of his condition.

I don't really know, but they're on speaking terms at least. I saw them chatting in the hall a few times at PCA.

Load Metric
    holy shit.

Load Metric
    He still looks better than Howard Lederer (who hasn't battled cancer and is 2 years younger).
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    would be wrong if the token chip reese pic didn't get posted in this thread

Name:  aids.JPG
Views: 2757
Size:  48.2 KB

Load Metric
    He's starting to look like old Don Knotts or Orville Redenbacher. I would also say that the weight loss looks even worse in his case given how muscular he has been in the past.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post

I don't really know, but they're on speaking terms at least. I saw them chatting in the hall a few times at PCA.
    The age gap was big between them always makes a lot of people wonder if it will work or not. Chad is 52 years old now and Vanessa is 31 which don't seem at bad as mid 40s and early 20s when they were together as a lot of times the paths in life people take are completely different in those age groups. He was in in good shape for his age when they first hooked up which makes it more difficult for a lot of people to see him look like he does now.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Picturing Vanessa and Chad having sex he gets behind her and she says to to him "GO DADDY!!! GO GO DADDY!!!".

Load Metric
    He remains positive and in good spirits. His tumor and illness was bad. I'm not sure exactly if he parted ways with Vanessa Rousso on good terms or not (old news from a while back) but hopefully she didn't just leave him because of his condition.

I'm sure neither will ever come out and say this, but you know she did. In reality though I'm sure he'd be the first to tell you that it was the least shocking thing in the world when she did. If you marry someone that much younger than you it's part of the game and you know it going in.

It's why I can't take girls seriously unless they are within 5-7 years of my age at the most. I usually use if they were born before or after the bicentennial as kind of my guide. If I get lucky with a younger one great, but I'm not marrying one much outside that number. Fuck, at 20 years difference, I might as well marry a 20 year-old Vietnamese girl because she'll be hotter, nicer, and might actually stay around because of how she was raised. Marrying a western girl that much younger is a short-term thing. There are exceptions, but life better roll smoothly until you're 70 and she's 50.

If you're 20 years older, and you get this sick shortly after marriage, it's over. And with as much energy as it takes just to fight it, he was probably almost happy she went, because having to deal with it and a young wife at the same time would be a pain in the ass. He was in the top 5% of guys in appearance and youthfulness for an early 50s dude, but knowing you're going to look 68 in 6 months, you'd almost urge her to move on. You go from looking like a much older brother to grandfather almost overnight, and you're dealing with life and death shit that a girl her age hasn't really contemplated.

My dad has a buddy in California who was the super youthful 65 year-old guy. Cool fucker, rollerblades like 20 miles a day, does yoga, all the Cali shit. He got sick, looked 90 and 100lbs in a few months, and then bounced all the way back to the point at 70 he looks 60 again after a cancer battle. It's doable, and he's clearly right in the middle of the dogfight and looks as bad as almost possible short of hospice. If he can beat it, he'll look better than average guy his age a year after.

I feel for him.

Comments

LLL: AWESOME FUCKING POST

NaturalBornHustler: dead on the fucking mark, as usual

BeerAndPoker: Great points! I agree!

big dick: great post. feel for him too

4Dragons: and a bag of chips

IamGreek: Isn't this clearly heavy steroid use? Hope he pulls thru

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

I'm sure neither will ever come out and say this, but you know she did. In reality though I'm sure he'd be the first to tell you that it was the least shocking thing in the world when she did. If you marry someone that much younger than you it's part of the game and you know it going in.

It's why I can't take girls seriously unless they are within 5-7 years of my age at the most. I usually use if they were born before or after the bicentennial as kind of my guide. If I get lucky with a younger one great, but I'm not marrying one much outside that number. Fuck, at 20 years difference, I might as well marry a 20 year-old Vietnamese girl because she'll be hotter, nicer, and might actually stay around because of how she was raised. Marrying a western girl that much younger is a short-term thing. There are exceptions, but life better roll smoothly until you're 70 and she's 50.

If you're 20 years older, and you get this sick shortly after marriage, it's over. And with as much energy as it takes just to fight it, he was probably almost happy she went, because having to deal with it and a young wife at the same time would be a pain in the ass. He was in the top 5% of guys in appearance and youthfulness for an early 50s dude, but knowing you're going to look 68 in 6 months, you'd almost urge her to move on. You go from looking like a much older brother to grandfather almost overnight, and you're dealing with life and death shit that a girl her age hasn't really contemplated.

My dad has a buddy in California who was the super youthful 65 year-old guy. Cool fucker, rollerblades like 20 miles a day, does yoga, all the Cali shit. He got sick, looked 90 and 100lbs in a few months, and then bounced all the way back to the point at 70 he looks 60 again after a cancer battle. It's doable, and he's clearly right in the middle of the dogfight and looks as bad as almost possible short of hospice. If he can beat it, he'll look better than average guy his age a year after.

I feel for him.
    Very true. 20 years when we are talking 60 and 40 isn't a big deal but 45 and 25 it is. If you go younger then 45 and 25 it's only more destined to fail.

Chad might have given her an out and said if you want to leave you can which is a noble gesture but he really don't want her to leave especially if he truly loved her. It's kind of a test to see how the other person feels and if they do leave then you know they are selfish so it's not that much of a loss. He should know her leaving him or fucking around with younger guys would always be a possibility with the age gap.

This is the type of spot is where the girl is 20 years younger then the guy she most likely will be fucking younger guys behind there back whereas the guy is less likely to fuck girls his age but if he's able to pull other younger ones then he may do that.

Hopefully Chad can beat this.

Comments

BCR: Agree on 60 and 40 if you've already been married 17 years. No new marriage can fade that shit.

Load Metric
    Very true. 20 years when we are talking 60 and 40 isn't a big deal

It's not a big deal as far as being viewed as a lecherous geezer, but it's still a bad spot if you are looking for the whole sickness and health part of the vows. I know a lot of 40 year old woman, and they are just as fucked up, developmentally arrested, and in age-denial as myself and most men. How many 60 year old women do it for you? We probably have half that do it for me in the world in the Brinkley thread. If a 40 year old woman marries you at 60, she's one of two things. Gone quickly if you get sick, or extremely happy when you get sick. More of the latter if you have shit in life. There isn't really a natural 20 year spot imo. Maybe 88 and 68 because who gives a fuck at that point? My dick would like to think it, but logically I know better. Take illness out of the mix, and they outlive us by 7 years on average already, so even if things go smoothly and she loves you, she's signing up for almost 30 years of solitude at the end of her life if shit just plays out to average. Would you do that without an incentive? It isn't the 1950s anymore. No one frowns upon abandoning your kids, fucking the neighbor, or abandoning your sick spouse, particularly if they are 20 years older. Most women would think he had it coming.
    Last edited by BCR; 02-17-2014 at 04:02 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

A little beyond that, if you marry a normal girl that is younger, these things probably won't come into play. If on the other hand, you marry a camera hogging attention whore that wants to be married to 'that guy', then you end up with what we have here. Not blaming her at all, and if he didn't know that's what he married, he really wasn't paying attention. Reminds me of Wolf of Wall Street; wife bails and he's shocked, she says 'Well, you married me, what'd you expect?'.

I hope they didn't have kids.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Women are the definition of the word variance. From looks to stability to whatever else.

Whether people liked or hated Rounders the quote "In the poker game of life women are the rake, they are the fucking rake" is so true no mater how you look at. Some could be financial sacrifices such as taking her out and buying gifts to get laid but others might be putting up with someone unstable who drives them nuts because they want to continue to fuck or not be alone.

This is why I have no problem for regulated prostitution (keep them broads clean) even though it's not something I'm paying for but whenever we do the dating game we typically are paying anyways. If people want to cut out the bullshit and not break someones heart then a prostitute might be the best thing for them if they can't find a fuck buddy but even those lead to emotional fall outs.

Now don't get me wrong I'm not putting down true love because it exists for some people and if your lucky enough to have it then great but many others just settle unhappily forever. Some have kids and think they must stay together after that,etc... It's a two way street and a lot of women put up with total assholes as well.

Alright, I will stop with my rants in a health thread about Chad and not go on about what happens in personal relationship lives of people.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    7-10 years younger is ideal IMO.

Anything 15 plus is likely an 'arrangement", not a relationship. Whether either party will admit it or not. There obviously are exceptions, but they are few and far between.

Load Metric
    Name:  icecoldvanessameme4d.jpg
Views: 2930
Size:  107.9 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Here is a great article from 3 yrs ago I just randomly cam across while googling.

http://www.bluff.com/magazine/chad-b...g-the-odds-55/

Load Metric
    Did he catch that Benjamin Button shit?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    chad was one of the few guys who came across as a genuinely nice guy on tv. I remember him taking consecutive bad beats, but acted like a real gentleman.

Thread Information