Thread: TV Reality star donkdown due being stupid and then refusing medical assistance

Load Metric

TV Reality star donkdown due being stupid and then refusing medical assistance

To me I cant help say but that Karma bit him in the ass but in this case the story doesnt say where he got bit by the snake..

Posted: 02/16/2014
    Last Updated: 14 hours and 12 minutes ago

• By: CNN Wire

A Kentucky pastor who starred in a reality show about snake-handling in church has died -- of a snake bite.

Jamie Coots died Saturday evening after refusing to be treated, Middleborough police said.

On "Snake Salvation," the ardent Pentecostal believer said that he believed that a passage in the Bible suggests a poisonous snakebite will not harm believers as long as they are anointed by God. The practice is illegal in most states, but still goes on, primarily in the rural South.

Coots was a third-generation "serpent handler" and aspired to one day pass the practice and his church, Full Gospel Tabernacle in Jesus Name, on to his adult son, Little Cody.

The National Geographic show featured Coots and cast handling all kinds of poisonous snakes -- copperheads, rattlers, cottonmouths. The channel's website shows a picture of Coots, goateed, wearing a fedora. "Even after losing half of his finger to a snake bite and seeing others die from bites during services," Coots "still believes he must take up serpents and follow the Holiness faith," the website says.

In February 2013, Coots was given one year of probation for having crossed into Tennessee with venomous snakes. He was previously arrested in 2008 for keeping 74 snakes in his home, according to National Geographic. Tennessee banned snake handling in 1947 after five people were bitten in churches over two years' time, the channel says on the show site.

On one episode, Coots, who collected snakes, is shown trying to wrest a Western diamondback out of its nook under a rock deep in East Texas. He's wearing a cowboy hat and a T-shirt that says "The answer to Y2K - JESUS."

The pastor is helped by his son and a couple of church members.

"He'll give up, just sooner or later," one of the members says. "Just be careful. Ease him out."

The group bags two snakes, which a disappointed Coots says hardly justifies the trip to Texas.

"Catching two snakes the first day, 'course we'd hoped for more," Coots says in the video. "We knew that the next day we was gonna have to try to hunt harder and hope for more snakes."

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/nation...#ixzz2tZcnveT5

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I would bet money that vegas1369's dumb ass will make a thread about this without seeing this one.

Comments

ftpjesus: YOU WIN REP.. 2 days later

Load Metric
    Already posted.

Soooooooo....

Four months; for four months the two had been together. And Spike had loved and appreciated every minute of it. After six years of growing up the young dragon had realized Rarity wasn't for him, in more ways than one, and decided he would have to set his sights on someone else.
    Spike knew he wanted someone that would love and appreciate him just as much as he would; someone who would be kind and supportive, and one who would be compassionate and understanding.

The dragon had found this pony.

This special somepony of his filled all the required slots and more; his special somepony was cute, had great personality, and was very much in love with Spike, who more than happily reciprocated the feelings.

This special somepony was Lickety Split.

Spike himself was shocked in a way when he realized that he wanted and had fallen in love with the colt, but he was more shocked when he realized that he was gay.

Of course Twilight and her friends had been shocked when Spike came out of the closet to them at a special get-together at the library he had organized. Twilight was confused when he requested that they all come to the library for his announcement but had nonetheless agreed.

When the time came Spike had never been more nervous in his entire life; up until that point he hadn't told anybody about his newly discovered sexuality and he was worried about the reactions he would get. He had asked himself all sorts of absurd questions like 'what will they think?', 'what if they don't accept me?', and 'what if Twilight kicks me out? Or sends me to the Princess so she can banish me to some weird place?'.

Of course none of these scenarios played out, and in fact Twilight and all her friends had been accepting and congratulated the dragon on coming out. Rainbow Dash had told Spike that him coming out must've taken serious guts, to which the dragon had no reason to disagree.

After Pinkie Pie had promised to organize a 'congrats on coming out, Spike' party the other five ponies had returned home and left Spike with Twilight in the library.

Of course the event hadn't gone by without some discomfort; for a couple days after he had come out there was some awkwardness between Spike and Rarity, as well as between Spike and Twilight. Rarity had always used Spike's crush on her to get him to help her with whatever task she needed help with, and was worried she would no longer have that advantage, even though she felt bad about it some times.

Though Spike had already agreed to still help her with gem hunts and the such, simply because he loved helping others.

Twilight took the longest to adjust to this news; she didn't like changes she hadn't planned on and had been caught unawares with Spike's revelation. The Unicorn soon came around, however, and life soon returned to normal.

During the 'congrats on coming out, Spike' party many of the colts that Spike knew showed up, though many of them were straight they merely showed up to give their own congratulations to the dragon.

But then there was him.

As the party was winding down and Spike was preparing to head back to the library he was caught outside by Featherweight, the photographer colt for the school's paper. He handed Spike an envelope and said that someone wanted to meet him.

Opening the envelope Spike read the letter within, which just contained the message "meet me at Ghastly Gorge. -LS."

Intrigued, Spike had gone out there and found Lickety Split waiting for him. The colt confessed his attraction to Spike and the two agreed to go on a few dates.

That all happened four months ago, and now the two were happily together in a steady relationship.

And Spike had a surprise for him.

Twilight was out of town for the weekend, and the young dragon had invited Lickety over for a weekend of fun. The two would hang out as normal, maybe play some games, but Spike was planning for a different kind of fun.

There was a knock at the door, and Spike charged downstairs and opened it up, greeting Lickety who was waiting patiently with a smile on his face.

"Hi, sweetie! Can I come in?" Lickety asked, his sweet voice and the affectionate title he used made Spike blush; he could never say no to any request the colt made with that voice, especially if it was sweet-talking him.

"Of course; I mean I did ask you to come over" Spike replied, stepping aside to let Lickety in.

"Great! Say, where's Miss Sparkle?" the colt asked, setting the saddlebags he was wearing down by the door as Spike closed it.

"I told you to just call her Twilight, Lickety. But at any rate she's out of town for the weekend, so we got the whole library to ourselves" Spike explained.

"Oh? Cool!" Lickety exclaimed, plopping down on the couch in the foyer of the library.

"So what'd you bring in the bags?" Spike inquired, joining his coltfriend on the couch and slipping an arm around him.

"Couple snacks and some movies we can watch on the projector in the basement, and my sleeping bag" Lickety answered, resting his head on Spike's shoulder and rubbing his chest with a hoof.

Oh I don't think you'll be needing that sleeping bag, cutie Spike thought with a smile on his face. The two of them would probably use Twilight's bed, though Spike would have to wash the sheets and blanket before the Unicorn comes back if the night proceeds like he wants it to.

For a while the two just sat cuddled together on the couch, content to just cuddle for now. Soon after though Spike pulled away and hopped off the couch, asking "what kind of movies did you bring?"

"Dark Mare Rises and Ponytheus" Lickety answered, Spike immediately perking up when he heard the latter movie.

"You brought Ponytheus? Oh my gosh, Lickety, I've been wanting to see that movie for months!" Spike exclaimed, immediately stepping over and giving the colt a hug.

"I know, that's why I brought it" the brown earth colt responded with a smile, returning the hug without haste.

"Thank you so much, Lickety. I love you!" Spike declared, pulling back from the hug and giving his coltfriend a kiss.

"You're welcome, Spike. I love you too" Lickety Split said with a blush on his face after Spike pulled away from the kiss.

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go hook this thing up!" Spike stated, standing from the couch and grabbing his saddlebags, heading down the stairs to the basement along with Lickety.

After several minutes of failing to hook up the movie the two finally got it and settle down after cooking some popcorn and getting some drinks.

For the entire duration of the movie the two were cuddled together on the couch, mostly because Spike was a little afraid of the creatures depicted in the film.

When the movie was over it was around eleven at night and the two switched the projector off and headed back upstairs to the top floor where Twilight and Spike shared a room, though tonight it would obviously be Lickety and Spike.

It was almost time.

The young dragon was beginning to feel a little nervous; this would be his first time and he was very inexperienced as the only things he had ever done sexually were masturbation. He was also nervous that Lickety would reject the sex and that Spike offering such a thing would ruin their relationship.

As Lickety reached into his saddlebags to pull out his sleeping bag Spike realized that it was now or never; he had to ask him.

"Hey, uhh, Lickety? Can I talk to you?" Spike asked, earning the attention of the colt who dropped his bags and turned to face the dragon.

"Sure. What do you want to talk about?"

It was then that Spike got really nervous, and was suddenly unable to talk; he sat down on the bed to calm himself down but it didn't work. His heart was pounding, he was sweating, a knot had formed in his stomach, and he was visibly shaking.

"Spike? Are you OK?" Lickety asked, concerned. He approached the bed and sat down next to the young dragon, wrapping a hoof around his shoulder and bringing him closer.

"I-I w-was just w-w-wondering... We've b-been together for s-some time n-now, and I t-thought maybe you'd w-want to..." Spike said, stuttering over his words and failing to finish his sentence.

"I'd want to...?" Lickety stated, curious as to what the end of that sentence was.

For a moment Spike bit his lip and tears began to well in his eyes as he threw his arms around Lickety's neck and hugged him tight, sobbing "I'm so nervous, I just can't ask you!"

"Ask me what? Spike, you can ask me anything. I promise" the brown colt declared in a soothing voice, rubbing Spike's back with his hoof.

"I'm too nervous, Lickety. I just can't do it!" the dragon cried.

What could he be talking about? He said we've been together for some time now and then cried that he was too nervous to ask me something. What could he be... Ohhhhhh. Oh my Lickety thought, a blush coming to his face.

"Spike, I know what you want, and the answer is yes" Split stated, prompting Spike to look up at the colt.

"What?!"

"I've been wanting this for sometime now, too. And if we're both ready then I think it's time" Lickety told his coltfriend.

"Oh thank you! You don't know how much this means to me!" Spike exclaimed, pulling Lickety into a passionate kiss.

"No, I don't... But I intend to find out" Lickety replied, pushing Spike down onto the bed as they began to make out, hands and hooves rubbing over each other's bodies as their lips mashed together and their tongues fought for dominance over one another.

As they continued to make out Spike began to feel his penis sliding out from behind his scales around his waist as blood pumped south, filling out his length until it was brushing against Lickety's already erect penis, causing both of them to blush furiously.

Together they pulled out of the kiss and looked down at their nether regions, seeing their penises pressing and rubbing together.

"You ready?" Lickety inquired, staring into the dragon's eyes.

Spike nodded and sent one of his hands southward, grabbing Lickety's penis and rubbing it against his, eliciting sighs of pleasure from the brown colt.

Kissing him one last time Spike pushed Lickety off him and flipped over onto his hands and knees, reaching into the nightstand to grab the condoms and lube he had been hiding there.

"I've been waiting so long for this, sweetie. I'm so glad we're doing this now" Spike said, taking a condom out of its wrapper and preparing to slide it over his penis.

"Hey, wait...I didn't say I wanted to do that" Lickety announced, referring to the anal sex that was about to happen.

"Well this is kinda what two guys do together..." Spike trailed off, worried he might've ruined his chances.

"I know, but...I've never done this before. What if it hurts?" the colt asked.

"Baby, mine may be long for my age, six inches I think, but it's thin and slender. And with enough lube and proper communication I think you'll be OK... There's definitely no way I'm letting you put it in my butt, you're almost an adult stallion, and as a result you're kinda big" the teenage dragon said sheepishly.

"I know, but... OK, you win. But be gentle, please?" Lickety requested, flipping over and putting his flank into the air.

"Actually, let's wait a little while to do the anal. Hold that pose, though" Spike stated, tossing the condom and lube to the side as he crawled over to Lickety Split, exhaling onto the colt's erect penis.

As Spike watched the penis twitch and throb he began to become very aroused, and as a result started stroking himself to alleviate some of the desire for stimulation. He was sure Lickety was feeling the same thing and started to lick at the colt's penis.

"Oooohh, Spike" Lickety moaned as the dragon wrapped his long tongue around the phallus and lapped at the head with the tip of his muscular appendage.

"Ohh, yes, Spike!" Lickety exclaimed, approving of what the dragon was doing.

Meanwhile on Spike's end he was starting to stroke himself a little more vigorously, becoming more and more turned on by Lickety's moans and the cock and balls he was pressing his face against.

While he was licking Lickety's penis Spike was gently fondling the colt's balls and fingering his butt, trying to loosen him up before they had proper sex.

Unravelling his tongue from the penis Spike flipped onto his back and shimmied under Lickety, pulling the colt's penis into his mouth as he continued to stroke his own member. Lickety cried out in pleasure as the dragon lapped at his head while slurping at the shaft.

Spike moaned into Lickety's cock as the colt slowly thrusted his hips back and forth with his penis still in Spike's mouth, succumbing to the desire for more pleasure.

Satisfied with the work he had done so far and wanting to tease Lickety Spike pulled the colt's penis out of his mouth and shimmied back out, flipping over and bending over Lickety's body to kiss him.

"Aww, why'd you stop? I was getting close" Lickety pouted, making Spike smile at his childishness.

"I know" the dragon replied, reaching back into the nightstand to grab a condom and lube, slipping the latex over his penis and administering half the six ounce bottle to his member, lathering it up completely with the liquid.

Setting the bottle on the nightstand Spike kissed Lickety again and whispered "I'm gonna put it in now, OK?"

"O-OK... But, like I said, please be gentle" the brown colt requested.

"Don't worry, I will."

Lickety visibly relaxed his body as Spike prodded at the entrance to his butt with his penis, trying to gently slip it into the colt's rectum while Lickety tried to relax his sphincter.

Lickety exhaled again and again and his heart rate quickened as Spike finally penetrated his anus and slowly slid the rest of his length into the colt.

Once the dragon bottomed out and his stomach was pressing against Lickety's rear he asked "are you alright, baby?"

Lickety nodded and Spike began to slowly pull back; the lube was starting to grease up the colt's anus and his muscles were beginning to relax, allowing the dragon to start pumping in a very slow but steady pace.

"Ahh, that feels so wierd...but in a good way" Lickety commented, looking over his shoulder at his coltfriend who had closed his eyes and was panting lightly.

"That feel good, baby?" Split asked, earning a nod to the affirmative from Spike.

Spike was in a world of pleasure; Lickety's butt was so tight it was driving the dragon wild. The colt's anus clamped down and was gripping Spike's penis. The feeling of pleasure was unlike anything the dragon had ever experienced, and this feeling was with a condom on, which lessened his sensitivity because the condom was indeed a covering. Spike was almost afraid of what it would feel like if he wasn't wearing the condom: the pleasure would be astronomical.

Shaking his thoughts the dragon realized he was getting close to an orgasm and decided he wanted Lickety to finish along with him, lest he lose out on an orgasm because Spike was too exhausted.

Reaching around Lickety's right leg the teenage dragon began stroking the colt's still erect penis, earning moans of approval as his fingers worked their magic.

Nearing that point of no return Spike began to pump a little faster into Lickety's butt, the tight anus stimulating every nerve in the dragon's penis and making him pant heavier and heavier.

"L-Lickety, I'm getting close..." Spike announced as he continued thrusting back and forth in the colt's butt and thrusting his hand back and forth on his partner's cock.

"Me t-too, baby. Keep going" Lickety called back.

Bending over Lickety's body Spike nibbled on his coltfriend's ear for a second before nuzzling into his neck, using his newfound leverage to pivot his waist back and forth as he pounded into Lickety's butt. The both of them were sweaty, breathing heavily, and were feeling so passionately for each other, glad to be sharing this special moment together.

Lickety Split cried out in pleasure as Spike's stroking pushed him over the edge, starting his orgasm; his cum began spurting out onto the sheets as it surged through his penis while the dragon continued pumping his hand, getting some of the cum on his fingers.

In the backdoor Spike was finally pushed over the edge, crying out "Ohhhh, Licketyyyy!" as he came hard in the condom, his semen shooting out hard as a result of him pumping into the tightest butt he had ever had the privilege of screwing for the past 15 minutes.

After shooting several ropes of cum Spike's orgasm began to die down and he pulled out with a shlick sound as it finished, collapsing onto his back on the bed with a loud sigh.

Sighing himself Lickety turned around and cuddled up with Spike, pulling the blanket over the both of them as he nuzzled the dragon, giving him a kiss and an exhausted smile.

"I love you, Spike" Lickety told the dragon, giving him another kiss, this time with a little more tongue.

"I love you too, Lickety Split" Spike replied, returning the kiss in full.

The room fell quiet as the two of them snuggled up even closer and traded yet another kiss, the sound of their subtle breathing and feeling of each other's stomachs rise and fall quickly putting both of them to sleep, a smile on both their faces.

It was going to be a good weekend.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    I just realized sonatine is actually writing those stories. grossssssssssss

Thread Information