Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: REPUTATION WARS!

Load Metric
    Just to be clear I have never started a fight or trolled anyone on this forum ever. I have been atacted on this forum for little reason as far as I am concerned, some of the stupid reasons are my spelling sorry English is my 5th language and am still learning, point of view. Every one is entitled to one, my home country WTF??, sports and activities I engage in.
    If I am atacted by one of the trolles on this site I will atack back, I do not Concider this trolling, only defending my self that's it.
    So if muckficon and his bum buddy nunbeater and others continue to troll me expect somthing back x 100 or more.

If druff allows these people to continue to do this he has no rite to remove my retaliation method if he thinks he is not biast and a fair site admin.

Comments

son of lockman: good post

JUSTIFIEDhomicide: atacted rep

RichardBrodiesCombover.: eat a dick rep

adamantium: take me off your list

garrett: lol
    Last edited by Baron Von Strucker; 02-16-2014 at 07:07 PM.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Just to be clear I have never started a fight with anyone on this forum ever, I have been atacted on this forum for little reason as far as I am concerned, some of the stupid reasons are my spelling sorry English is my 5th language and am still learning, point of view. Every one is entitled to one, my home country WTF??, sports and activities I engage in.
    If I am atacted by one of the trolles on this site I will atack back, I do not Concider this trolling, only defending my self that's it.
    So if muckficon and nunbeater and others continue to troll me expect somthing back x 100 or more.

If druff allows these people to continue to do is he has no rite to remove my retaliation method if he thinks he is not biast and a fair site admin
    Name:  dealwithitdance.gif
Views: 206
Size:  1.71 MB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadolph_Titler View Post
    Just to be clear I have never started a fight with anyone on this forum ever, I have been atacted on this forum for little reason as far as I am concerned, some of the stupid reasons are my spelling sorry English is my 5th language and am still learning, point of view. Every one is entitled to one, my home country WTF??, sports and activities I engage in.
    So if muckficon and nunbeater and others continue to troll me expect somthing back x 100 or more.

If druff allows these people to continue to do is he has no rite to remove my retaliation method if he thinks he is not biast and a fair site admin
    Name:  dealwithitdance.gif
Views: 206
Size:  1.71 MB

That is my point frend

Comments

all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Just to be clear I have never started a fight or trolled anyone on this forum ever. I have been atacted on this forum for little reason as far as I am concerned, some of the stupid reasons are my spelling sorry English is my 5th language and am still learning, point of view. Every one is entitled to one, my home country WTF??, sports and activities I engage in.

If druff allows these people to continue to do this he has no rite to remove my retaliation method if he thinks he is not biast and a fair site admin.
    As an aside, why aren;t you able to receive private messages?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

I can receive private messages if I want, And no I do not get messages from YOU cause you are on the troll list...... Not the hit list YET.
    Ass hole

Comments

Crowe Diddly: Lists rep?

all hail Hydra

Load Metric
    So if muckficon and his bum buddy nunbeater and others continue to troll me expect somthing back x 100 or more.

As another aside why are you such a butthurt little cunt?

Load Metric

I can receive private messages if I want, And no I do not get messages from YOU cause you are on the troll list...... Not the hit list YET.
    Ass hole
    What is difference between troll and hit list?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post

Not butthurt at all actually.

I just won't take shit from the likes of you and your homo buddy muckficon.

You are on the hit list.

Comments

BetCheckBet: hit list rep

garrett: I surrender
    all hail Hydra

Load Metric

Ass hole
    What is difference between troll and hit list?
    That's a surprise friend.

Comments

all hail Hydra

Load Metric

You are on the hit list.
    Won't take what shit? You're a cunt. You've always been a cunt. You will always be a cunt.

Load Metric

You are on the hit list.
    Won't take what shit? You're a cunt. You've always been a cunt. You will always be a cunt.

No you are wrong,
    you and your fag buddy muckficon are the ass hole cunts on this forum,
    please show me one post were I attacked either of you un provoked, I never have to anyone on this site and have no plans to.
    I will not take your shit ever ass hole.

Further more I find it hilarious that when you post your one line shit post, your gay lover muckficon positive reps you every time. And you do the same for him.
    That's how I know you are gay. LOL

Comments

Last edited by Baron Von Strucker; 02-16-2014 at 07:55 PM.
    all hail Hydra

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Let there be peace!

Name:  God.jpeg
Views: 209
Size:  307.6 KB

Comments

simpdog: don't use that image again old man. Unless you're dead.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by son of lockman View Post
    Let there be peace!

Name:  God.jpeg
Views: 209
Size:  307.6 KB
    simpdog: don't use that image again old man. Unless you're dead.
    simp lol did you actually write that? are you worried that god may see the post and get angry and melt the earth?

are you ok with the postings of dead women and children detchord posted? how about superalla's post with two guys sucking each others cocks is that ok?

or are you just trolling using up your neg rep? trying to be a tough guy trying to be one of the gang?
    I always hated people ganging up on innocent individuals, got into a lot of fights because of it.

i am really just wondering what your problem is with the god pic??? lol marty called himself god when he posted here, did that bother you?

Comments

Last edited by Baron Von Strucker; 02-16-2014 at 11:23 PM.
    all hail Hydra

Load Metric

No you are wrong,
    you and your fag buddy muckficon are the ass hole cunts on this forum,
    please show me one post were I attacked either of you un provoked, I never have to anyone on this site and have no plans to.
    I will not take your shit ever ass hole.

Further more I find it hilarious that when you post your one line shit post, your gay lover muckficon positive reps you every time. And you do the same for him.
    That's how I know you are gay. LOL
    so if me and muck ficon are gay for repping each other once what does that make you?

Do younger guys always give you this much of a hardon?

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    baron what did I do to make your list? unbelievable
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    ima green rep the shit out of baron to get off his list
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    feel better baron?

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    feel better baron?

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
    A little better, thanks

took you off the list.
    all hail Hydra

Load Metric
    i still cant send you pms

Comments

son of lockman: lol sure is or seems to be here
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    rep is serious business

Comments

son of lockman: yes rep is devine

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL