Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Goodbye 2+2, nice knowing you

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Goodbye 2+2, nice knowing you

Thought Mason and I had buried the hatchet, but apparently not.

Once again, I am being banned for something that has nothing to do with his forum.

Mason doesn't like this thread where I originally posted a third-party's accusation regarding the Palms poker manager stealing promo money.

The manager himself showed up, gave his side, and I conclude that it seemed to me that he didn't actually steal promo money. However, many questions still remain regarding the legality of the way the manager used the funds, as well as whether he was violating Palms rules by what he did.

Various people directly or indirectly connected to the matter showed up on PFA to comment on it, and there were people on both sides of the argument.

I retracted the one statement I no longer believed to be true (that he stole anything), but did not issue an actual apology, because I wanted to see the way the entire thing played out. Indeed, there are a lot of unanswered questions that the public deserves answered.

Someone on 2+2 (nobody I know) linked this thread. Owner Mason Malmuth posted a nasty message there, stating that PFA has too small of a readership for anyone to really care about this (not true), and that I owe the guy an apology.

I promised an apology once the situation fully plays out, if I feel an apology is warranted at that point.

Without further warning (or any real developments today), I showed up on 2+2 and found this:

So now Mason is forcing me to make a "full and sincere apology" to a third party that is unconnected to him.

If you remember, my last 2+2 ban was because a friend (not even me) posted some unflattering things about David Sklansky on Neverwinpoker. Again, this was banning me for actions on another site (and not even my site or my actions), but at least you can mildly understand it, because David is an important 2+2 author, and because I was a mod on Neverwinpoker at the time.

Here, Mason is banning me for not apologizing on MY SITE to a guy he probably has never even met before.

F him.

I enjoy 2+2, but I'm not going to grovel or let Mason control me. I was providing a lot of good content there, and to be honest, a lot of the good 2+2 posters are long gone nowadays. If Mason thinks 2+2 is better without me, that's fine.

I won't be creating any fake accounts there. I just won't be posting there anymore unless the ban is lifted.

This is probably a win for Lock Poker (as I won't be participating in that thread anymore), but their goose is pretty much cooked anyway, and there are plenty of knowledgable posters in that thread to make up for my absence.

Comments

Crowe Diddly: all that's old is new again rep

garrett: lololol twoplustwo lynch mob. Welcome to the jungle.

Gordman: FUCK MASON

bukowski72: I am calling Druff a dick here...and when he explains every single way he isn't being a dick and this thread is burried on page 12...I will then issue an apology to Druff...AND FUCK MASON

varys: get em tiger

ftpjesus: Agreed Mason Malmutt is a wart on the ass of the poker world. His so called poker fame is all smoke and horseshit

Load Metric
    Pfffff.

It's not 2007 anymore..... Fuck that site.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    So you're saying we need to cock bomb 2+2?

Comments

vegas1369: That's what I took from the OP.

varys: logical next step

Load Metric
    Here's how this is going to play out.

Druff will either apologize or make yet another dupe on 2+2. I'm guessing the over on at least two other dupes he already has there. You're not a fucking judge or jury because you own a website named Poker Fraud Alert. It's not like you were appointed to this higher level than everybody else and you can just start accusing people of shit because you have a website. It's a noble cause you are doing. Nobody really gives a shit, but its noble I guess. We're all here for the occasional drama.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

Druff will either apologize or make yet another dupe on 2+2. I'm guessing the over on at least two other dupes he already has there. You're not a fucking judge or jury because you own a website named Poker Fraud Alert. It's not like you were appointed to this higher level than everybody else and you can just start accusing people of shit because you have a website. It's a noble cause you are doing. Nobody really gives a shit, but its noble I guess. We're all here for the occasional drama.
    If the former Palms poker manager ran 2+2, I would understand his banning me and demanding an apology.

If he was Mason's best friend, then again, this would be petty, but at least understandable.

This is Mason deciding the way I have to act on my website if I want to continue being a 2+2 member. He's getting involved in something that has absolutely NOTHING to do with him.

Typical.

Load Metric
    We need an update on Sue.

Comments

varys: pics or gtfo

badbilly32: dress up like a toydoll/incest rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I would only make a dupe on 2+2 if I had something really, really important to get out to a mass audience.

Otherwise, I'm not going to do it.

Honestly, I have zero dupes there at the moment. I had one or two prior to being let back on, but I lost them when the password fiasco occurred there, and the only remaining account I had was converted to "Kilowatt" when they let me come back.

Load Metric
    I can pretty much guarantee that I have been banned from that site more than anyone. They finally ip banned me a year or two ago( I use a vpn now) . So help me god if I ever meet microbob face to face I will beat him to death with my bare hands. spitefull jews that they are if you google my most known pokername it comes right up that im lifetime banned from there. I sent the younger sklansky a few choice emails after the ip ban. Him and his pig old man are both pedos, fuck em both.

Comments

Pooh: you shouldn't have a negative number with posts like this

Corrigan: bringing the heat

Load Metric
    People still read 2+2?

I thought this was 2014?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Does Mason ever, like, go outside and shit?

LOL at the belittling of PFA. You know, the site that unlike 2p2, didn't take any Lock Poker money.

This anti-social, psychopathic behavior is one of the reasons why 2p2 isn't a mainstream site, not just "the" poker site (and it only is because the players designated as such, not Mason...even if his content was why the players went there in the first place).

Comments

LEVEL ACCOUNT: "you didnt build that" rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

If the former Palms poker manager ran 2+2, I would understand his banning me and demanding an apology.

If he was Mason's best friend, then again, this would be petty, but at least understandable.

This is Mason deciding the way I have to act on my website if I want to continue being a 2+2 member. He's getting involved in something that has absolutely NOTHING to do with him.

Typical.
    Honestly, I think you're more upset with the degrading remark he made about this website which is understandable. I was a little taken aback myself when I read it but whatever. You never really thought he would ever respect this place did you? F him. But YOU need four. Poker shit is your life and that is the biggest thing there is.

Load Metric
    Message board posting is a privilege not a right.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    NVG isn't what it used to be, either, nor is the rest of 2+2.

This "small" website has more than half the views that 2+2 has about the Palms situation.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Jewdonk's got major 2+2 juice obv.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Yeah. Jewdonk definitely won the battle. Who wins the war?

Load Metric
    just in case that isn't clear

juice

Respect and credability on the street.

AKA. Sauce

I can't be seen with them - they don't have juice.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Yeah. Jewdonk definitely won the battle. Who wins the war?

I'm guessing DanDruff and his infinite dupe accounts on that site.

Load Metric
    Old sheboon was super convinced DanDruff at the very least had a piece of that site. I can't even remember why I thought that now.

Load Metric
    Jewdonk attacks Druff on 2+2

Mason quotes AND uses Jewdonks post to fire off his own verbal assault towards Druff

Mason bans Druff the following day

You have to admit it, Druff..... Jewdonk owned you good on that one.

Their loss anyway. Your content was pretty solid over there.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Thread Information