Thread: mulva's attempt to take normal poos before WSOP

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric

mulva's attempt to take normal poos before WSOP

all my life i've had a sensitive stomach, and never had any problems not being able to shit. i usually had to go all the time. but within the past 6 months i haven't been eating as much, or let me say over eating. i'm eating less, digesting less and slower, i think.

when i do take a shit my stool comes out very thick and sticky like hash consistency or little pooballs stuck to other little poo balls forming a 5 bar babie ruth poop.....and i can barely get it out of my rectum..i really thought about going to the hospital because of the pressure build up..,,i would go so far to say that it's like a grenade when it come out. very heavy. but i do appreciate the splash up.

i use to complain about having to take a shit after eating almost every meal, now that doesn't happen..but i wish it did.

i took some laxative the other day and i farted coming home, but i actually shit myself w/ that fart..

i'm worried that this is a serious condition..i read up on it and it basically told me to eat all natural stuff, heavy fruits and vegs...avoid caffiene and artificial sugars....

maybe i just need to eat more greasy food

Comments

DRK Star: admits he is "full of shit" rep

Hockey Guy: Sharting rep.
    Last edited by mulva; 02-12-2014 at 02:04 PM.

Thread Information