Thread: Full Flush throwing Shade

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Full Flush throwing Shade

Well our first or second negative reports are coming in from Full Flush, a skin of Equity Poker Network accepting US players.

Today news was released a longtime member of a rakeback site, whom has never had any problems that we know of had all of his funds seized. The amount is unknown.

The Full Flush reps site chip dumping but will not give any feedback or proof of the chip dumping. They also have another players funds on hold as his/her account is "Under Investigation". This comes about a month after Full Flush kicked many people off of an affiliate program for their win percentage.

If you remember, players who used this same software had many funds seized by betonline.ag, citing chip dumping, but were never able to provide proof due to the collusion software they use. They cited "the file is too big to send", but in the end, they gave over 100k back to two players.

Full Flush uses the same software and I believe this is the reason they wont provide proof, because their collusion software, i dont believe they even use it. They seem to be sifting through many documents, that are printed and trying to say people are chip dumping.

Where would someone report this to?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanequa View Post
    Well our first or second negative reports are coming in from Full Flush, a skin of Equity Poker Network accepting US players.

Today news was released a longtime member of a rakeback site, whom has never had any problems that we know of had all of his funds seized. The amount is unknown.

The Full Flush reps site chip dumping but will not give any feedback or proof of the chip dumping. They also have another players funds on hold as his/her account is "Under Investigation". This comes about a month after Full Flush kicked many people off of an affiliate program for their win percentage.

If you remember, players who used this same software had many funds seized by betonline.ag, citing chip dumping, but were never able to provide proof due to the collusion software they use. They cited "the file is too big to send", but in the end, they gave over 100k back to two players.

Full Flush uses the same software and I believe this is the reason they wont provide proof, because their collusion software, i dont believe they even use it. They seem to be sifting through many documents, that are printed and trying to say people are chip dumping.

Where would someone report this to?
    There is nowhere to report this to.

That's the problem with unregulated sites.

You are doing the right thing by posting this publicly.

Can you post the screen names of the players involved? Is there a 2+2 thread about this already?

The false cheating accusations are an old trick used by small poker rooms to steal funds from their players.

Where can I read about Full Flush kicking winners off an affiliate program?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

There is nowhere to report this to.

That's the problem with unregulated sites.

You are doing the right thing by posting this publicly.

Can you post the screen names of the players involved? Is there a 2+2 thread about this already?

The false cheating accusations are an old trick used by small poker rooms to steal funds from their players.

Where can I read about Full Flush kicking winners off an affiliate program?
    I can't at the moment post any screen names because they haven't been given to me through the affiliate. I can't even talk about the affiliate because its binding for me not to or I could be kicked from the affiliate because of the deals i receive here. If i was to link myself to the affiliate>ff>rakeback, I could be kicked off other programs even though I have already been kicked from FF. I dont think its been posted anywhere. Actually, wen i was playing there i was rooting for them and posted about their easy bonus program on 2+2 and they thought I was from their site and banned me for "spamming" so i can't see anything on 2+2.

Thread Information