Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chance to get in on a crypto coin for anyone interested.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GringoStar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post

You ignorance combined with your arrogance. Gets old. Even though you have no idea who the OP is, or have any idea of his history, you choose to make a flippant dismissive comment.

The other day you chose to get in a pissing contest with Tine over nothing. I regularly disagree with Tine, but I sure as hell wouldn't do a HU for rollz IQ test with the guy. You have yet to figure out that more than 50% of his posts are PURE fucking sarcasm.

Maybe you should try to enjoy this tiny forum, or GTFO, nobody care which you choose, but please pick one.
    Got in a pissing contest? He questioned something factual and I stood my ground. By the way, I was right.

Aren't you the guy who said I was wrong about anonymity on the internet and then summoned Sonatine to correct me and then he never did?

I don't blame you for not wanting to go heads up with Sonatine intellectually, but something tells me I stand a much better chance than you. Additionally, who the fuck are you and why would I give two shits about your opinion?

I can debate with who I want. The irony is that my complaint to Sonatine is that too many no-name henchmen (like yourself) chime in with low information and high levels of loyalty, which is not a currency in my book.
    It is possible to have a discussion or even an argument without turning it into a pissing contest. Someday you figure that out.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post

STFU you moron. I posted this 3 years ago, came back to show that my advice is probably some of the best anyone had ever received in their life. $35 into 250k. (Potentially. I am not saying I realized any of those gains)

You comment is that this is an affiliate thing. That really was your input ! No shit! Who cares! Fucking idiots.

I don't make stock picking posts or any of that shit. I told people to buy BTC at $50 and it dropped down to $55, so I guess I was wrong there, but the gist was right. I've been part of this community for well over 10 years now. I was around when Druff, NeverWin, Micon, myself, and my friend O all played in the same lhe games... like the first month of NWP's existence.

Why would I do this if there was no affiliation stuff? No one listened to me as it was, you fucking imbecile. Thanks for your observation. Now STFU.
    Your emotional outburst was in response to something I said to someone else. My comment about it being an affiliate? I missed the date, big fucking deal.

Why don't your settle down, you seem like you're a little too invested.
    And why don't you STFU as you have nothing to add but noise. Learn your place.

You didn't just "miss the date". You missed the rest of the thread.

Load Metric

Your emotional outburst was in response to something I said to someone else. My comment about it being an affiliate? I missed the date, big fucking deal.

Why don't your settle down, you seem like you're a little too invested.
    And why don't you STFU as you have nothing to add but noise. Learn your place.

You didn't just "miss the date". You missed the rest of the thread.
    I'll happily step out of this thread.

And Lurker... just because you have bladder problems doesn't mean it's a pissing contest every time I counter anything one of your butt buddies considers gospel.

Enjoy this thread guys, continue on without me.

Bronze
    Load Metric

Got in a pissing contest? He questioned something factual and I stood my ground. By the way, I was right.

Aren't you the guy who said I was wrong about anonymity on the internet and then summoned Sonatine to correct me and then he never did?

I don't blame you for not wanting to go heads up with Sonatine intellectually, but something tells me I stand a much better chance than you. Additionally, who the fuck are you and why would I give two shits about your opinion?

I can debate with who I want. The irony is that my complaint to Sonatine is that too many no-name henchmen (like yourself) chime in with low information and high levels of loyalty, which is not a currency in my book.

STFU you moron. I posted this 3 years ago, came back to show that my advice is probably some of the best anyone had ever received in their life. $35 into 250k. (Potentially. I am not saying I realized any of those gains)

You comment is that this is an affiliate thing. That really was your input ! No shit! Who cares! Fucking idiots.

I don't make stock picking posts or any of that shit. I told people to buy BTC at $50 and it dropped down to $55, so I guess I was wrong there, but the gist was right. I've been part of this community for well over 10 years now. I was around when Druff, NeverWin, Micon, myself, and my friend O all played in the same lhe games... like the first month of NWP's existence.

Why would I do this if there was no affiliation stuff? No one listened to me as it was, you fucking imbecile. Thanks for your observation. Now STFU.
    I started a thread about 5 months before jewdonks famous " get on the trump train" thread. I predicted trump victory in the GOP and vs Hillary in the general. At that time the general consensus was that it was inconceivable . People tend to forget how big of a joke the notion of Trump actually getting elected was. But I could see a perfect storm brewing in his favor and it made perfect sense to me that he would be elected President. All to say when he won I bumped my thread and got 0 props. Not that It bothered me lol but all to say people on here have a hard time giving props for stuff like this. Your post speaks for itself it's obviously incredibley impressive. I hope you parlay some if that knowledge and forsight into continued great moves for yourself.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Got my 10,000,000 Shiba Inu - When do I collect my millions?

Thread Information