Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chance to get in on a crypto coin for anyone interested.

Gold
    Load Metric

Chance to get in on a crypto coin for anyone interested.

Feel free to flame me, but I'm posting here to tell anyone who is interested that there is a chance to get in on a coin at a relatively early stage. The coin's name is NEM (New Economy Movement)

This will be a fork of an existing coin so this is not the case of something very complicated having to be written. Most people have heard of litecoin being a poor man's btc ? Well thats sort of how this is being pushed in relation to NXT. NXT already has a marketcap of $70 million.

God Bless Bitcoin, but it was the first generation, and NXT is a complete rearchitected crypto currency. NXT just hasn't quite received the testing of time to hold larger quantities of wealth. Since NXT is a complete rewrite it has left the bitcoin blockchain architecture behind.

One of the problems with NXT is that when it was announced it was on a small forum and there were like 20 initial stake holders. Now that makes people negative when they hear that, so this NEM coin is trying its best to spread the word around. Thats why the cheesy name. Outside of the name I think it seems like a pretty cool coin. If the devs are who they say they are, then it seems quite promising.

So right now to get an undisclosed % you have to put up .045 btc or 450 NXT. If you buy with NXT you get a discount. I say undisclosed but the thread says they're looking at 3-4000 stakeholders. They have 1500 people in the database so far.

There are a few bothersome things. It could be a complete rolling. However, look at the marketcap of NXT @ 70mil usd. Lets say this coin hits 1 million. So if you get 1/4000 of 1 million for approximately $35 USD that means you've made 8x your money. 1 million usd is quite conservative for what this coin will be valued at. There are a ton of shitcoins out there, but this technology will likely start to overtake the bitcoin forked coins. If not this then something else we haven't seen.

Usually how things work in the altcoin world is the first original idea gets a good foothold. Then it will have lesser forks. This is probably the best fork of NXT from what I've seen. Lots of things going. A broad early set of adopters will help with the hyping of the coin. There won't be guys with huge %s that can dump on a market, hopefully making a more stable price. Etc.

If you can't afford to lose the $35 or whatever it is, then please just ignore this thread. I have not verified the backgrounds of anyone related to the project. Buyer beware.

Below is the current thread if you want to purchase a stake or earn a stake in some other manner. It requires you post in the thread with a bitcointalk.org account.
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=440185.0
    Last edited by donkdowndonedied; 02-02-2014 at 05:14 PM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Ok fine fine fine I'll start

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 781
Size:  34.1 KB

Gold
    Load Metric
    BTW if anyone followed my advice that $35 is worth more than 3k USD.

In fact this thread made me $3k and I didn't have to put up the $35.

Anyway, get back to your regularly scheduled program of penny scraping tips ya'll.

Load Metric
    New alts are usually and unequivocally pump and dump schemes , think back to doge coin and lite coin as well as numerous other ones that never caught on. U can get rich on penny stocks also don't miss the boat thanks for the bump though op and congrats on your 3k .

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    New alts are usually and unequivocally pump and dump schemes , think back to doge coin and lite coin as well as numerous other ones that never caught on. U can get rich on penny stocks also don't miss the boat thanks for the bump though op and congrats on your 3k .

I made more than 3k. I just made 3k off this post. I sold some at lower market cap though.

I agree with everything you said. The altcoin/cryptocurrency world is 99%+ duds. The only reason I bumped this is because I've never suggested anyone invest in anything else. My record crushes. 100x return. Not 100%, thats 10000%.

I was also curious if anyone had went through with it?

$3400 for a post is sweet. Thats probably like a record on here!

Litecoin and dogecoin are still going just fine though. I am not sure if they'll grow further and would never suggest anyone invest in them at this point.

Gold
    Load Metric
    15k for this post and rising. holy shit. I'm glad I shared the opportunity with you guys. I wish I hadn't divested from half of them but can't win them all.

Gold
    Load Metric
    250k USD for anyone who followed my advice and never sold.

THats 35 into 250k. Hmm.

Holla.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/nem-b...hereum-classic

Load Metric
    Did you invest $35 of your own money?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    This post gave me a free stake. Thats why I put effort into it, because it was a requirement for the post to not be BS. If you had an account on bitcointalk, it cost you $35 worth of cryptocurrency.

Comments

DRK Star: well done!

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    This post gave me a free stake. Thats why I put effort into it, because it was a requirement for the post to not be BS. If you had an account on bitcointalk, it cost you $35 worth of cryptocurrency.
    I was gifted around 10K XRP coins about 3.5 years ago, any idea how I find them? I can't for the life of me remember the application I downloaded on my old phone that received them.

Load Metric
    This stinks of affiliation.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GringoStar View Post

sharp as a marble

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post

sharp as a marble
    Please explain. Not your tired simile, but the reason why I'm an idiot.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post

sharp as a marble
    Please explain. Not your tired simile, but the reason why I'm an idiot.
    he admitted that he got 35$ in currency for making the OP

Banned
    Load Metric

You ignorance combined with your arrogance. Gets old. Even though you have no idea who the OP is, or have any idea of his history, you choose to make a flippant dismissive comment.

The other day you chose to get in a pissing contest with Tine over nothing. I regularly disagree with Tine, but I sure as hell wouldn't do a HU for rollz IQ test with the guy. You have yet to figure out that more than 50% of his posts are PURE fucking sarcasm.

Maybe you should try to enjoy this tiny forum, or GTFO, nobody care which you choose, but please pick one.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by monsterj View Post

I was gifted around 10K XRP coins about 3.5 years ago, any idea how I find them? I can't for the life of me remember the application I downloaded on my old phone that received them.
    That sucks. No clue, I'm not near that much of a tech guy anymore. This is a prime example of one of the big problems with cc's. The ability to lose money so easily even in absence of malfeasance.

I have thousands locked up in a similar fashion. I plan to play someone a % to recover it. That is actually on top of TODO list.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    i get spidey sense about cryptocurrencies being bullshit but it's too boring to learn about anyways and i don't have any normal money anyways so i probably sit this one out
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post

You ignorance combined with your arrogance. Gets old. Even though you have no idea who the OP is, or have any idea of his history, you choose to make a flippant dismissive comment.

The other day you chose to get in a pissing contest with Tine over nothing. I regularly disagree with Tine, but I sure as hell wouldn't do a HU for rollz IQ test with the guy. You have yet to figure out that more than 50% of his posts are PURE fucking sarcasm.

Maybe you should try to enjoy this tiny forum, or GTFO, nobody care which you choose, but please pick one.
    Got in a pissing contest? He questioned something factual and I stood my ground. By the way, I was right.

Aren't you the guy who said I was wrong about anonymity on the internet and then summoned Sonatine to correct me and then he never did?

I don't blame you for not wanting to go heads up with Sonatine intellectually, but something tells me I stand a much better chance than you. Additionally, who the fuck are you and why would I give two shits about your opinion?

I can debate with who I want. The irony is that my complaint to Sonatine is that too many no-name henchmen (like yourself) chime in with low information and high levels of loyalty, which is not a currency in my book.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post

Got in a pissing contest? He questioned something factual and I stood my ground. By the way, I was right.

Aren't you the guy who said I was wrong about anonymity on the internet and then summoned Sonatine to correct me and then he never did?

I don't blame you for not wanting to go heads up with Sonatine intellectually, but something tells me I stand a much better chance than you. Additionally, who the fuck are you and why would I give two shits about your opinion?

I can debate with who I want. The irony is that my complaint to Sonatine is that too many no-name henchmen (like yourself) chime in with low information and high levels of loyalty, which is not a currency in my book.

STFU you moron. I posted this 3 years ago, came back to show that my advice is probably some of the best anyone had ever received in their life. $35 into 250k. (Potentially. I am not saying I realized any of those gains)

You comment is that this is an affiliate thing. That really was your input ! No shit! Who cares! Fucking idiots.

I don't make stock picking posts or any of that shit. I told people to buy BTC at $50 and it dropped down to $55, so I guess I was wrong there, but the gist was right. I've been part of this community for well over 10 years now. I was around when Druff, NeverWin, Micon, myself, and my friend O all played in the same lhe games... like the first month of NWP's existence.

Why would I do this if there was no affiliation stuff? No one listened to me as it was, you fucking imbecile. Thanks for your observation. Now STFU.

Load Metric

STFU you moron. I posted this 3 years ago, came back to show that my advice is probably some of the best anyone had ever received in their life. $35 into 250k. (Potentially. I am not saying I realized any of those gains)

You comment is that this is an affiliate thing. That really was your input ! No shit! Who cares! Fucking idiots.

I don't make stock picking posts or any of that shit. I told people to buy BTC at $50 and it dropped down to $55, so I guess I was wrong there, but the gist was right. I've been part of this community for well over 10 years now. I was around when Druff, NeverWin, Micon, myself, and my friend O all played in the same lhe games... like the first month of NWP's existence.

Why would I do this if there was no affiliation stuff? No one listened to me as it was, you fucking imbecile. Thanks for your observation. Now STFU.
    Your emotional outburst was in response to something I said to someone else. My comment about it being an affiliate? I missed the date, big fucking deal.

Why don't your settle down, you seem like you're a little too invested.

Thread Information