Since there's been so much talk about Seals lately, I decided it was time to set up PokerFraudAlert's own online poker room.

Being that I don't exactly look forward to spending time in a jail cell with Howard Lederer, this is a free-money poker room. Simply put, you don't have to spend any money to buy in, there's no annoying bitcoins involved, and there's absolutely no way to lose money.

I will start each member with 4000 chips. If I don't know you, you will need to request these from me.

If you are unfortunate enough to bust your roll (or if it falls below 100 chips), you will have to wait a minimum of 5 days from that point to request a reload. A reload will be 2000 chips.

Do not create fake accounts in order to get another 4000 chips. If I see anyone doing this, I will ban them from the poker room.

Since the chips will be used to trade in for promotional items, I will be enforcing the following strict rules:

1) No chip dumping
2) You may not ask me for chips under dupe accounts
3) No collusion or cheating of any kind will be allowed
4) You are not allowed to transfer chips to/from other players

If I see any of the above rules being violated, I will confiscate your chips and kick you off NoFraud Poker. Also, I might ban you if the violation is particularly egregious.

I don't expect to have to do this, though, because this is all for fun, and there's not any kind of big money involved.

This whole thing is experimental. I am aware that the software isn't particularly good, and right now our graphic and color scheme at the tables sucks big time. We'll be improving the graphics at the table shortly.

Also, you will have to sign up for a new account there. It doesn't have to be your PFA name. However, you will have to contact me privately for chips and tell me who you are on there. Everyone will start off with 0 chips when they first register. Once you PM me, I will give you 2000 chips.

Don't worry about the e-mail address. It won't be e-mail validating you. You can put whatever you want there.

If anything crashes or gets messed up technically, just reload the page and it should fix itself.

Finally, I should disclose that the software and server were generously donated by one of our users. He can step forward if he likes, or he can remain anonymous. He will obviously have access to the info you enter, so again, if you want to stay anonymous yourself, just enter a fake e-mail address and don't enter your real name in the "real name" field. This person does not have access to the rest of PokerFraudAlert's system, and cannot see anything within our database.

*** FOR THIS REASON, YOU SHOULD CHOOSE A DIFFERENT PASSWORD ON OUR POKER SITE THAN YOU USE AT POKERFRAUDALERT ***

Ready to give it a try -- or at least sign up and then PM me for chips?

Either click on the "NoFraud Online Poker" button at the top of the screen, or just click this link:

http://pokerfraudalert.org:8087