Load Metric

Sochi Infographic of waste and corruption

http://sochi.fbk.info/en/

Enjoy, comrades.

Load Metric
    The Passionate Eye | Season 2013 | Jan 4, 2014 | 1:07:12

http://www.cbc.ca/player/Shows/ID/2410769574/

Putin's Games

Exposes why the Sochi Olympics have become the most expensive Games ever. With extraordinary access, "Putin's Road to Sochi" investigates the corruption, sky-rocketing budgets, & the environmental cost of staging the Winter Olympics in a sub-tropical resort.

here is the show i am not sure it is viewable in the USA? maby some one can help?
    it is sad the people that were evacuated to make way for construction with no alternate place to go. The government in Slovakia will do this too but normaly will make fairly goon money for there trouble
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Banned
    Load Metric
    That's not an infographic.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Sochi International Airport

The site was the responsibility of a company owned by the billionaire Oleg Deripaska. He spent $250.8 mn of his personal funds on the reconstruction (from which $223.2 mn is a loan from Vnesheconombank (VEB). The other costs were covered by the state. There were two official openings of the terminal. It was opened for the first time three years before the end of reconstruction works for the members of IOC inspection. The Government of Krasnodar Krai staged a real performance to convince the guests that they had a functioning terminal in front of them. Actors in the "live show" were Sochi residents and schoolchildren dressed in Olympic uniform. The day was announced a holiday specifically for that reason. The real opening of the airport happened in 2010.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The IOC is just as corrupt as Putin is. Wonder how much he paid them off to get the games, had to be a fucking fortune.

Thread Information