Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Undecided about radio

Load Metric
    don't settle for less than these
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

Except for the fact you are sick every other day. Shingles. Don't forget the Vicoden. Congrats on never fainting before. I'll take the under on about 3 other posters here who have actually fainted before.

It's nothing personal but your body is a brittle piece of shit. I bet you don't exercise ever. You drink high test soda every day. Ingest tons of sugar.

In other words you aren't nearly as healthy as you think you are.
    I was barely sick for about 2 years prior to December 2013, and that was despite having a young child in preschool who constantly catches things.

The shingles, which occurred in 2010, was I believe a result of the DPT shot that parents are now required to get. I have read a number of reports on the internet of people getting shingles a few weeks after that shot, but there haven't been any real medical studies to prove it. Regardless, it was a one-time thing and really the only non-routine medical condition I've ever had.

The Vicodin was taken after a dental procedure in December. Other than that, I use it for really bad headaches about 2-3 times per YEAR.

You are reaching to try to support your claims. Pre-Obamacare health insurance companies are SUPER PARANOID about writing individual policies, because it was so easy for them to get fucked. The fact that I qualified in my 40s without having to lie about anything should pretty much be proof that my health is good.

BTW I only drink 1 can of soda per day.

I currently weigh 215. Low weight was 208 in the weight loss process. It leveled off at 210 for a long time, but I picked up 5 pounds since (partially from the cruise I took). I was 232 when I declared last January that I would lose weight.
    I pay $74 a month through Aetna for individual health insurance and I'm on crazy pills and sleeping pills. How much do you pay?

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: crazy pills rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post
    don't settle for less than these
    Got somebody on those at work.. The brand name is Opana and apparently the fuckers have an anti-abuse thingy built into them to keep from being functional or something if you crush them.. (unlike Oxycontin which is easily crushed and snorted etc)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I was barely sick for about 2 years prior to December 2013, and that was despite having a young child in preschool who constantly catches things.

The shingles, which occurred in 2010, was I believe a result of the DPT shot that parents are now required to get. I have read a number of reports on the internet of people getting shingles a few weeks after that shot, but there haven't been any real medical studies to prove it. Regardless, it was a one-time thing and really the only non-routine medical condition I've ever had.

The Vicodin was taken after a dental procedure in December. Other than that, I use it for really bad headaches about 2-3 times per YEAR.

You are reaching to try to support your claims. Pre-Obamacare health insurance companies are SUPER PARANOID about writing individual policies, because it was so easy for them to get fucked. The fact that I qualified in my 40s without having to lie about anything should pretty much be proof that my health is good.

BTW I only drink 1 can of soda per day.

I currently weigh 215. Low weight was 208 in the weight loss process. It leveled off at 210 for a long time, but I picked up 5 pounds since (partially from the cruise I took). I was 232 when I declared last January that I would lose weight.
    I pay $74 a month through Aetna for individual health insurance and I'm on crazy pills and sleeping pills. How much do you pay?
    I have no idea how you're paying $74/mo for individual insurance.

Maybe Florida is a lot cheaper.

You won't get anywhere near that in California or Nevada, even pre-Obamacare.

I was paying $144 in early 2013, then I got raised to $172 and I forgot to call and ask them to raise my deductible (bringing the bill back down) until it was too late.

I am paying the same $172 right now until Feb 28, but on March 1 I have to join an Obamacare plan, and will be stuck paying something like $250-$260.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I have Aetna and I'm paying much more then $74/month but I also have like one of the best plans you can get from them. I'm not sure why I got this plan because I rarely get sick but I didn't want to get hit up with some huge deductible if something serious ever happened to me.

Load Metric
    What does that cover you for? or better stated what is excluded? What do you pay for Ben? $250/mo seems pretty reasonable if it covers you for things like lengthy hospital stays, heart surgery, cancer treatments etc. as well as any doctor visits.

Comments

4BET: Troll
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Load Metric
    It was only supposed to be $63 until I told them I was on crazy meds and since I have a script for Ambien they said I have a sleep disorder so its an extra $11 per month.

I only have insurance in case something devastating happens to me. My deductible is 10k. I pay out of pocket for scripts, although I get a pretty nice deal through Aetna. This plan honestly seems better than the HSA I had that was charging me $600 per quarter so I'm happy. That plus I never received an Obamacare letter yet.

I'm 39. 6' 225. Obese as far as healthcare is concerned but you'd never know by looking at me.

I also rarely ever get sick and when I do I work through it instead of seeing the doctor. My doctor is a customer so when I go for a yearly physical or anything else I get their best rates.

Load Metric
    Oh shit. I just went on Aetna and the cheapest plan is $229 a month with a $6350 deductible. Maybe I should enjoy my $74 while it lasts.

Load Metric
    I pay 156$ a month and my co pays are 25
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Oh shit. I just went on Aetna and the cheapest plan is $229 a month with a $6350 deductible. Maybe I should enjoy my $74 while it lasts.
    When I first got Aetna 5 years ago it was $115 a month for me and every year since they've jacked up the rate around my birthday and in most years they hike it again a few months into the year. It sucks because I've only been to the doctor once the entire time of paying for the plan.

Once LOLBAMA care went effect all the plans jumped up for a lot of people and if you weren't insured you might get worse coverage then you once did if you had one of the better plans.

Consider yourself lucky they haven't hiked your rate up yet.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    When I first got Aetna 5 years ago it was $115 a month for me and every year since they've jacked up the rate around my birthday and in most years they hike it again a few months into the year. It sucks because I've only been to the doctor once the entire time of paying for the plan.

Once LOLBAMA care went effect all the plans jumped up for a lot of people and if you weren't insured you might get worse coverage then you once did if you had one of the better plans.

Consider yourself lucky they haven't hiked your rate up yet.
    My HSA through United Healthcare was doing the twice a year increase. The latest increase in Nov put me over the edge since it was significant. I literally only have had this plan for two months so who knows what is going to happen.

Fuck Obamacare. Its stupid as fuck.

Load Metric
    You're basically all subsidizing me. Someone who got sick at 29, rang up a few million in health care bills, and was uninsurable on my own ever since I got divorced. I COBRA'd for $900/month for the allowed 18 months and then was fucked. You either need to work or be married to someone who works for a large company/school teacher, or be a single welfare mother with 3 kids by 3 different fathers. Those are the only people with my history that could obtain insurance. And it made no sense. Had someone simply looked at the nature of my illness, they would see it either was going to kill me back then, or I was no greater risk going forward than any other person my age. Never was seriously ill before or since in any way that would be above high deductible.

Insurance companies simply wouldn't assume any risk and were punitive. I wouldn't have blinked at paying $1500/month for some high deductible policy covering only major issues. It wouldn't have been fun, but I would have understood it, and would have still ended up in the + for life given my history. My buddy at Aetna told me they'd make up a number I could never afford. Like 50k/month. They brought it on themselves, but you'll all pay $100 more a month so I can pay way fucking less. Obamacare simply evened out the societal burden. The insurance companies will still get their money, and I won't die someday leaving $5 million in unpaid medical bills. You'll get fucked, but generally fucked for a number that's not going to make you eat Ramen every day. It was avoidable if they would have had a common sense policy on assuming risk, but they didn't.

Thank you. It's good for once to be the recipient of a gov't handout.

Comments

Pooh: You're welcome. You seem like a good guy. No homo.

DRK Star: You could at least buy me dinner, you ungrateful son of a bitch...
    Last edited by BCR; 01-29-2014 at 04:23 PM.

Thread Information