Thread: Jsearles now trying to get personal information on me...

Load Metric

Jsearles now trying to get personal information on me...

LOL you huge fucking faggot. So now you are so butthurt over things said on the internet that you are trying all avenues to get my personal information... I got home today to find my DD email cluttered with people forwarding me your PM's.

And I am the one tilting?

Druff, you erased pics I put up here with faces blocked out and this is the type of shit this asshole is pulling behind the scenes...

Name:  snakegrass1.jpg
Views: 837
Size:  35.3 KB

Fucking pathetic, but I guess this is what I should expect from such a douchebag like this guy.

Load Metric
    This guy cries to Druff about pics that he stupidly left public for others to pick up that I put a pizza and a Pillsbury dough boy face over, which Druff later removed (I never searched for his pics, they were posted here by someone else), and now he is asking all around for my info.

Unbelievable.

Load Metric
    am sure its just a misunderstanding

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    LOL you huge fucking faggot. So now you are so butthurt over things said on the internet that you are trying all avenues to get my personal information... I got home today to find my DD email cluttered with people forwarding me your PM's.

And I am the one tilting?

Druff, you erased pics I put up here with faces blocked out and this is the type of shit this asshole is pulling behind the scenes...

Name:  snakegrass1.jpg
Views: 837
Size:  35.3 KB

Fucking pathetic, but I guess this is what I should expect from such a douchebag like this guy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    am sure its just a misunderstanding

Banned
    Load Metric
    jsearles22, you don't know who you are fucking with. This dude had a blowjob train ran on him by six random girls he never met before. Just ask him.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas1369
    I haven't told this story up until now because of two reasons. 1. It's completely unbelievable and 2. It's pretty much a brag post and I try to stay away from brag posts. Now that this forum is alive and kicking I think it's time has come.

About a year ago I was working on a busy Saturday evening. I had a group of six women from Chi-town at my bar having a great time, all attractive (two were actually really hot), all in their mid to late 30's early 40's. I was getting them all pretty wasted, and they were dancing around, flirting with random dudes around the bar. Part of my job is to make sure whoever is there having a good time, I am to make sure that time is as fun as possible. So, a lot of body shots were done off of me, as well as blowjob shots, tooters between their boobs, all the bar fun a group of women can have. They were loving it. After a couple of hours they were all huddled up talking and then call me over to their end of the bar. The loud, obvious leader of the group says to me "we have a very serious question to ask you.... Are you married?" I of course say no. Same woman then says "we have another question for you.... We have always had an argument between us about who gives the best blowjob, would you be willing to settle the argument for us?" So, I'm thinking to myself no way they are asking me what I am hoping they are asking me, plus I'm still working so I say "Sure, do you mean like with a banana or something here?" The hottest one in the group leans over the bar and says "No, we mean on you, what time do you get off?" HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!! JACKPOT!!!!!!

Now, I have heard a lot of shit, and set up a lot of dates after I get off. Sometimes it works out, sometimes you get blown off, and of course I'm thinking this is one of those times something will fall through and no way this will happen. But of course I am obviously going to do my best to see this through. I say "I'm off in a little over an hour...." The group leader then says, "OK, we're going to dinner now and seeing a show afterwards, do you want to meet us after we get out of the show around 10? We're staying at Caesars, you can meet us there." I say absolutely, and we exchange phone numbers and make plans for me to call after 10.........

I get out of work about an hour and a half later, and although I'm a little bit nervous and thinking there is no way this will happen, I have very high hopes. While I'm walking out of work I get a call from the group leader. She says "we still on for tonight?" I say "absolutely, I'm going home now to get showered up." She says "OK, and make sure you don't cheat and whack off." I then assure her I won't, which was true. I figured if I somehow busted before the whole group got done with me the situation would be such a turn on that two nuts for 6 women wouldn't be a problem.

At 10pm I was already at Caesars, and at 10:05 I was on the phone making the call. No answer. So I wait about 20 minutes and call again. No answer. FUCK, I knew it was too good to be true!!!! Then my phone rings and its the group leader. She says "you ready, you're not backing out are you?" I reply, "back out??? I'm already here at Caesars." They were still at the Mirage, so we make plans to meet in the main lobby of Caesars, which happens about 15 minutes later, and let me tell you, that was the longest 15 minutes of my life. The anticipation was killing me. They finally arrive, half plastered, hanging all over each other, laughing and when they see me they all hysterically yell out my name and come running over and shower me with a group hug and kisses. "Good God, what did I do in life to deserve this" I say.... They all laugh. Up to the room we go.

We get upstairs and bring me into one of their suites (Caesars Suites are really nice BTW), and the group leader says OK, here's the deal, each one of us is going to give you a blowjob for 5 minutes max, and you are going to decide which one gives the best." I of course agree to their terms and then the group leader says "come with me." She leads me out of the room and into another suite, just she and I. We get in the room and she pushes me down on the bed and proceeds to take my pants off and goes to town. I swear I was so excited at that point I had a really hard time not busting in under a minute, but luckily was able to hold back. She really must've wanted to win the bet cause she was really working it, great technique, lots of spit and hand involvement, deep throating, moaning a lot, good stuff. After what seemed like more than 5 minutes she stops and says "hope I win." and gets up throws me a towel from the bathroom and walks out.

A few minutes later contestant number 2 walks in, lays down on the bed next to me, grabs my package and goes to work. She definitely wasn't as good as the group leader, a bit too sensual for the contest, no deep throat and not enough hand involvement. Still though, it was fucking great. She finishes pretty quickly, wipes the spit off of me with the towel and gets up says "how did I do?" I say "you're definitely making it hard for me." She giggles and walks out.

On to contestant number 3. Not even a minute later she comes in, jumps on top of me like a wrestler and starts jerking me off, gets off of me and tells me to stand up. She then kneels in front of me and starts. She also was a little too sensual, again no deep throat and definitely not living up to contestant #1, but then again, who's complaining. A few minutes later, in comes the group leader again and says "how is she doing?". Contestant number 3 laughs and says "get out of here bitch", but she comes in anyway and says "bitch, I'm watching." Guess she didn't mind, cause her technique got better at that point, and actually got on par with the group leader. I was having a very hard time not busting and had to pull her off a few times. Next thing I know, there's a knock on the door, group leader gets up and the rest of the group comes pouring in. Contestant number 3 then stops, and says "who's next?"

Now the best looking woman in the group comes over, pushes me back on the bed, and starts one of the best blowjobs of my life. This woman was a fucking pro, and it was probably in the top 3 BJ's I have ever had. At this point though, I guess because they were all in the room I wasn't feeling like I had to bust anymore, in fact I was starting to wonder if I was going to be able to cum from head, my shit was starting to get kind of numb. Here I am getting one of the best hummers of my life, while 5 other women cheered her on, laughing and critiquing her technique. Heaven!! I then got another two head jobs from the remaining 2, which were very similar to #2 and #3, all with the others watching, but unfortunately I felt I couldn't bust with either one of the last two.

After contestant #6, group leader says "you haven't cum yet, right?" I say "no, not yet." She says "one of us has to make him come girls, he's been a really good sport." LOL....Good sport... She then says "which one of us were the best?" I say "well, honestly you all were really good, but I think it's a tie between you (group leader) and her (#4)." She says to #4 "wanna see who can make him come first?" #4 agrees. How much better could this get????? Group leader says "1 minute each until he comes." I say "let me stand up, cause it will be easier for me." I'm thinking I really want to face fuck the shit out of them, and standing is definitely the way to go about that. Group leader grabs the towel and says "I don't know what she wants to do, but don't come in my mouth." DAMNIT!!! LOL. I agree. No more details needed, except that I didn't even last another two minutes. Group leader did a great job, but #4 was so hot and face fucking her killed me, I busted all over the towel probably in 30 seconds. They all cheered and laughed while #4 held up her arms like she just won a prize fight. I went and rinsed off in the shower, and got dressed.

After that we went and had drinks down at the Shadow Bar, and said goodbye. I am praying to God they someday have another group trip, have an argument who fucks the best, and they give me a call......

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Windsor Lockwood View Post
    jsearles22, you don't know who you are fucking with. This dude had a blowjob train ran on him by six random girls he never met before. Just ask him.

I haven't told this story up until now because of two reasons. 1. It's completely unbelievable and 2. It's pretty much a brag post and I try to stay away from brag posts. Now that this forum is alive and kicking I think it's time has come.

About a year ago I was working on a busy Saturday evening. I had a group of six women from Chi-town at my bar having a great time, all attractive (two were actually really hot), all in their mid to late 30's early 40's. I was getting them all pretty wasted, and they were dancing around, flirting with random dudes around the bar. Part of my job is to make sure whoever is there having a good time, I am to make sure that time is as fun as possible. So, a lot of body shots were done off of me, as well as blowjob shots, tooters between their boobs, all the bar fun a group of women can have. They were loving it. After a couple of hours they were all huddled up talking and then call me over to their end of the bar. The loud, obvious leader of the group says to me "we have a very serious question to ask you.... Are you married?" I of course say no. Same woman then says "we have another question for you.... We have always had an argument between us about who gives the best blowjob, would you be willing to settle the argument for us?" So, I'm thinking to myself no way they are asking me what I am hoping they are asking me, plus I'm still working so I say "Sure, do you mean like with a banana or something here?" The hottest one in the group leans over the bar and says "No, we mean on you, what time do you get off?" HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!! JACKPOT!!!!!!

Now, I have heard a lot of shit, and set up a lot of dates after I get off. Sometimes it works out, sometimes you get blown off, and of course I'm thinking this is one of those times something will fall through and no way this will happen. But of course I am obviously going to do my best to see this through. I say "I'm off in a little over an hour...." The group leader then says, "OK, we're going to dinner now and seeing a show afterwards, do you want to meet us after we get out of the show around 10? We're staying at Caesars, you can meet us there." I say absolutely, and we exchange phone numbers and make plans for me to call after 10.........

I get out of work about an hour and a half later, and although I'm a little bit nervous and thinking there is no way this will happen, I have very high hopes. While I'm walking out of work I get a call from the group leader. She says "we still on for tonight?" I say "absolutely, I'm going home now to get showered up." She says "OK, and make sure you don't cheat and whack off." I then assure her I won't, which was true. I figured if I somehow busted before the whole group got done with me the situation would be such a turn on that two nuts for 6 women wouldn't be a problem.

At 10pm I was already at Caesars, and at 10:05 I was on the phone making the call. No answer. So I wait about 20 minutes and call again. No answer. FUCK, I knew it was too good to be true!!!! Then my phone rings and its the group leader. She says "you ready, you're not backing out are you?" I reply, "back out??? I'm already here at Caesars." They were still at the Mirage, so we make plans to meet in the main lobby of Caesars, which happens about 15 minutes later, and let me tell you, that was the longest 15 minutes of my life. The anticipation was killing me. They finally arrive, half plastered, hanging all over each other, laughing and when they see me they all hysterically yell out my name and come running over and shower me with a group hug and kisses. "Good God, what did I do in life to deserve this" I say.... They all laugh. Up to the room we go.

We get upstairs and bring me into one of their suites (Caesars Suites are really nice BTW), and the group leader says OK, here's the deal, each one of us is going to give you a blowjob for 5 minutes max, and you are going to decide which one gives the best." I of course agree to their terms and then the group leader says "come with me." She leads me out of the room and into another suite, just she and I. We get in the room and she pushes me down on the bed and proceeds to take my pants off and goes to town. I swear I was so excited at that point I had a really hard time not busting in under a minute, but luckily was able to hold back. She really must've wanted to win the bet cause she was really working it, great technique, lots of spit and hand involvement, deep throating, moaning a lot, good stuff. After what seemed like more than 5 minutes she stops and says "hope I win." and gets up throws me a towel from the bathroom and walks out.

A few minutes later contestant number 2 walks in, lays down on the bed next to me, grabs my package and goes to work. She definitely wasn't as good as the group leader, a bit too sensual for the contest, no deep throat and not enough hand involvement. Still though, it was fucking great. She finishes pretty quickly, wipes the spit off of me with the towel and gets up says "how did I do?" I say "you're definitely making it hard for me." She giggles and walks out.

On to contestant number 3. Not even a minute later she comes in, jumps on top of me like a wrestler and starts jerking me off, gets off of me and tells me to stand up. She then kneels in front of me and starts. She also was a little too sensual, again no deep throat and definitely not living up to contestant #1, but then again, who's complaining. A few minutes later, in comes the group leader again and says "how is she doing?". Contestant number 3 laughs and says "get out of here bitch", but she comes in anyway and says "bitch, I'm watching." Guess she didn't mind, cause her technique got better at that point, and actually got on par with the group leader. I was having a very hard time not busting and had to pull her off a few times. Next thing I know, there's a knock on the door, group leader gets up and the rest of the group comes pouring in. Contestant number 3 then stops, and says "who's next?"

Now the best looking woman in the group comes over, pushes me back on the bed, and starts one of the best blowjobs of my life. This woman was a fucking pro, and it was probably in the top 3 BJ's I have ever had. At this point though, I guess because they were all in the room I wasn't feeling like I had to bust anymore, in fact I was starting to wonder if I was going to be able to cum from head, my shit was starting to get kind of numb. Here I am getting one of the best hummers of my life, while 5 other women cheered her on, laughing and critiquing her technique. Heaven!! I then got another two head jobs from the remaining 2, which were very similar to #2 and #3, all with the others watching, but unfortunately I felt I couldn't bust with either one of the last two.

After contestant #6, group leader says "you haven't cum yet, right?" I say "no, not yet." She says "one of us has to make him come girls, he's been a really good sport." LOL....Good sport... She then says "which one of us were the best?" I say "well, honestly you all were really good, but I think it's a tie between you (group leader) and her (#4)." She says to #4 "wanna see who can make him come first?" #4 agrees. How much better could this get????? Group leader says "1 minute each until he comes." I say "let me stand up, cause it will be easier for me." I'm thinking I really want to face fuck the shit out of them, and standing is definitely the way to go about that. Group leader grabs the towel and says "I don't know what she wants to do, but don't come in my mouth." DAMNIT!!! LOL. I agree. No more details needed, except that I didn't even last another two minutes. Group leader did a great job, but #4 was so hot and face fucking her killed me, I busted all over the towel probably in 30 seconds. They all cheered and laughed while #4 held up her arms like she just won a prize fight. I went and rinsed off in the shower, and got dressed.

After that we went and had drinks down at the Shadow Bar, and said goodbye. I am praying to God they someday have another group trip, have an argument who fucks the best, and they give me a call......
    You are trying way to hard man.

Keep on backing some clown though that gets so upset about things on the internet he starts seeking out personal info. Says a lot about you as a person.

Banned
    Load Metric

Keep on backing some clown though that gets so upset about things on the internet he starts seeking out personal info. Says a lot about you as a person.
    JSEARLES22 IS GOD

I bet when you was writing that horribly fake story, your palms were getting all sweaty like "Fuck dude, my internet friends are going to think i'm a fucking boss after this"

Load Metric

JSEARLES22 IS GOD

I bet when you was writing that horribly fake story, your palms were getting all sweaty like "Fuck dude, my internet friends are going to think i'm a fucking boss after this"

Yup. Got me again.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    jsearles doing this isn't something I agree with, but I'm not going to get in the middle of people's private correspondences.

However, when it comes to info/pictures being posted publicly on this board, I need to be consistent with my rules or they will become meaningless. If we start getting into questions of "Did he deserve it?", then this becomes a slippery slope full of favortism and other crap I don't want here.

The only way I want pictures/names outed here is if there's credible information that the person has been involved in scamming. And when I say "scamming", I mean either actively scamming people or previously involved in major scams. I'm not talking about someone with 5-year-old accusations that they stiffed someone out of $50.

This applies to all users, which means that I'd also be removing any personal info that people post about vegas1369, aside from things that he's already revealed himself (such as his picture).

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    jsearles doing this isn't something I agree with, but I'm not going to get in the middle of people's private correspondences.

However, when it comes to info/pictures being posted publicly on this board, I need to be consistent with my rules or they will become meaningless. If we start getting into questions of "Did he deserve it?", then this becomes a slippery slope full of favortism and other crap I don't want here.

The only way I want pictures/names outed here is if there's credible information that the person has been involved in scamming. And when I say "scamming", I mean either actively scamming people or previously involved in major scams. I'm not talking about someone with 5-year-old accusations that they stiffed someone out of $50.

This applies to all users, which means that I'd also be removing any personal info that people post about vegas1369, aside from things that he's already revealed himself (such as his picture).
    now that you mention 5 year old accusations for $50 has TMMLGhey shown up here yet
    or did he off himself after he broke up with his GF
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric

Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    this appears to be a race to see who can tilt-start the most threads claiming to be not tilted, but really the other person is tilting.

arguing...internet...special olympics...etc

Load Metric
    This makes much more sense now that Windsor has been exposed for being Lannister..

Thread Information