Thread: Another shocker! Men will message a hot girl on a dating site even if the rest of her profile is mean/immature

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Another shocker! Men will message a hot girl on a dating site even if the rest of her profile is mean/immature

cracked.com magazine writer Ali Reed tried an "experiment" where she created an OKcupid profile using a hot girl's pic, but littered the rest of the profile with meanness/immaturity.

She was supposedly shocked when she got 150 messages on the first day, and 1000 in a week.

What?? Guys on online dating sites will message a hot chick even if they don't like her personality? I, for one, would have never expected that!

http://www.cracked.com/blog/4-things...-profile-ever/

How is this woman a writer for a comedy magazine's website? There wasn't even anything funny about this experiment. If she really wanted a more entertaining/telling experiment, she should have put up a picture of a really unattractive 50-year-old woman, claimed she had STDs, but made it clear to some degree that she was easy (language like "I like to party", etc). She still would have gotten a ton of responses, and it would have been a lot more interesting than the discovery that 1000 guys will message a hot chick online.

Here is a CNN interview with the woman who did this. You can tell she still has very little clue about how the male mind works:

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    If she really wanted a more entertaining/telling experiment, she should have put up a picture of a really unattractive 50-year-old woman, claimed she had STDs, but made it clear to some degree that she was easy (language like "I like to party", etc).
    This exact thing was done on the General Mayhem forums about 8 years ago. It was indeed hilarious.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    If she really wanted a more entertaining/telling experiment, she should have put up a picture of a really unattractive 50-year-old woman, claimed she had STDs, but made it clear to some degree that she was easy (language like "I like to party", etc).
    This exact thing was done on the General Mayhem forums about 8 years ago. It was indeed hilarious.
    I actually saw a real-life version of this on Yahoo a number of years back.

I went into a room there and the chat went like this:

Horny Dude #1: omg soooo hot
    Horny Dude #2: wowww take off the bra, lets see the titties!!!!
    Horny Dude #3: yeah i am so hard right now! more!
    Horny Dude #2: oh yes tytyty! this is great
    etc
    etc

So I figured that they were watching some girl on cam, as Yahoo had webcam integrated into their chats. I looked down the list and found the one woman with her cam on, so I opened it to see what the fuss was all about.

It was a really unattractive woman around 48 years old, who must have been about 250-300 pounds, trashy-looking, and generally disgusting. It was gross enough to where I couldn't even bear to watch for more than like 10 seconds without turning it off. At first I thought the guys were just doing this as a joke, but upon watching them interact with her, it became clear that they weren't sarcastic/trolling. It was at that moment that I realized that there is a surprisingly large subset of men who, regardless of how unattractive a female is, can somehow get turned on if she's easy/sexual.

Comments

lewfather: lmfao

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    And almost as if this woman was reading PFA, she decided to write this article yesterday:

"I'm Fat, Forty, Single, and Slutty"

http://www.xojane.com/sex/hi-there-i...gle-and-slutty

Also, is that gray hair or just a weird shade of blonde and a bad picture?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Im shocked...shocked I tell you.

You should see my shocked look right now

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post

I actually saw a real-life version of this on Yahoo a number of years back.

I went into a room there and the chat went like this:

Horny Dude #1: omg soooo hot
    Horny Dude #2: wowww take off the bra, lets see the titties!!!!
    Horny Dude #3: yeah i am so hard right now! more!
    Horny Dude #2: oh yes tytyty! this is great
    etc
    etc

So I figured that they were watching some girl on cam, as Yahoo had webcam integrated into their chats. I looked down the list and found the one woman with her cam on, so I opened it to see what the fuss was all about.

It was a really unattractive woman around 48 years old, who must have been about 250-300 pounds, trashy-looking, and generally disgusting. It was gross enough to where I couldn't even bear to watch for more than like 10 seconds without turning it off. At first I thought the guys were just doing this as a joke, but upon watching them interact with her, it became clear that they weren't sarcastic/trolling. It was at that moment that I realized that there is a surprisingly large subset of men who, regardless of how unattractive a female is, can somehow get turned on if she's easy/sexual.
    I went on cam4 once and watched a bombardment of freaks asking some chick to pee or take a shit for them as she was spreading her ass cheeks for them. "Cmon baby, piss poo" "im down for some brown" and they were apparently serious

that was the extent of my cam4 experience

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    lol as long as shes hot, it doesnt matter to me either. J/k I confident enough to find women that is both pretty and smart. As long as you have confidence, women will come to you. And if you dont, check out http://www.freedatinghelper.com/revi...-inner-badass/ and you will.
    Last edited by SaturnGreed; 01-24-2014 at 08:24 PM.

Thread Information