Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanna bet will only escrow

Bronze
    Load Metric

Wanna bet will only escrow

I'll take San Fran +4 and denver -4 for 100 each only if druff is willing escrow. I know I'm new here but I don't have anywhere to bet around me. I'm not sure and don't really care what the lines are but will take these bets if anyone wants. Please don't even try to offer anything if your not willing to escrow with druff.

Comments

nunbeater: just gonna leave this here for later

Load Metric
    Possible 2015 Rookie of the year in the making.

Comments

LEVEL ACCOUNT: ...

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Did I do something wrong? I'm obviously not trying to scam

Comments

nunbeater: oh you're obviously not trying to scam? MY BAD DOG

Load Metric
    Im going to play dumb here (years of practice), but how is LEVEL ACCOUNT going to scam anyone if he is escrowing to Druff in advance?

What are you guys seeing that Im not?

If he is going to escrow, it seems legit to me, provided both parties have their funds into him prior to the game.

Comments

LEVEL ACCOUNT: Someone gets it

rum dick: good to see you and gamble-bot in agreement again

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LEVEL ACCOUNT View Post
    You have 9 posts fella, unless you're going to tell Druff whose dupe you are I'm not sure why he would accept your action.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Im going to play dumb here (years of practice), but how is LEVEL ACCOUNT going to scam anyone if he is escrowing to Druff in advance?
    PayPal chargebacks.

Comments

HotlikeSauce: Tape & Chopsticks gets'em everytime

Load Metric
    I like how everybody in this thread is taking somebody named 'level account' seriously. Bang up job you guys are doing

Comments

Hockey Guy: This^^^^^^^^^^

garrett: PLOL bluff catchin like a champ?

big dick: go smoke a sausage nancyboy
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Sigh... Whatever I'm sure druff can confirm my ip not being a duplicate and I highly doubt anyone in this forum even lives close to me since this is a small forum but other than that I'm not sure how to prove it(any ideas?)... This isn't a level and paypal doesn't need to be the escrow method if druff isn't ok with it.

Load Metric
    Sigh... Whatever I'm sure druff can confirm my ip not being a duplicate and I highly doubt anyone in this forum even lives close to me since this is a small forum but other than that I'm not sure how to prove it(any ideas?)... This isn't a level and paypal doesn't need to be the escrow method if druff isn't ok with it.
    lol welcome to pfa. You're timing could not have been worse, good luck with your bets.

And for all you people worried about PayPal chargebacks, just use Greendotmoney pack. That is irreversible, for whatever the fee is (4.95 think) just offset that, which is not much on a 100-500+ bet.

GDMP is instant, as long as it loads to your paypal, you can instantly ship to your bank, only using PP as the intermediary. I personally wouldn't do this too much, and actually have recently with no repercussions from paypal. Although I will often send some over to Daily Fantasy Sports sites as a cover, and then back to PP and over to bank. It may look odd if your loading a bunch of GDMPs and just snap sending them to your bank.

gl folks.

Comments

simpdog: -200 so close

Load Metric
    shut up garrett.

Comments

garrett: [plain]You troll non stop, and honestly never contribute ANYTHING of substance, I will let you continue to trollme though, bc it just enlightens everyone to what your really are ont his site, a useless troll. Goodluck middle-aged, hairy, ornery, old

Deal: +145 being swatted at by -187 lulz
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    lol welcome to pfa. You're timing could not have been worse, good luck with your bets.

And for all you people worried about PayPal chargebacks, just use Greendotmoney pack. That is irreversible, for whatever the fee is (4.95 think) just offset that, which is not much on a 100-500+ bet.

GDMP is instant, as long as it loads to your paypal, you can instantly ship to your bank, only using PP as the intermediary. I personally wouldn't do this too much, and actually have recently with no repercussions from paypal. Although I will often send some over to Daily Fantasy Sports sites as a cover, and then back to PP and over to bank. It may look odd if your loading a bunch of GDMPs and just snap sending them to your bank.

gl folks.

Thanks for the info.

Is your magic 8ball hindsight Orb saying level account is legit?

Comments

garrett: dont retaliate rep, but your so amateurish you deserve one this AM. Good luck gullible kind.

sonatine: anti garrett reps

Deal: Being neg'd by garrett is a compliment

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

gl folks.

Thanks for the info.

Is your magic 8ball hindsight Orb saying level account is legit?
    I am not sure, my gut tells me the timing is too coincidental. I would air on the side of caution obv, but thats just me. Unless of course Druff confirmed LEVEL sent him a $100 GDMP and he was able to load it successfully as escrow. At that point, I would take the "LEVEL ACCOUNT" more seriously. It doesn't take but 20 mins or so for most to run to a pharmacy and grab a greendotmoneypack, once escrow loaded it, say druff, and he confirms it was good and loaded, that transaction is no longer reversible. Like it would be sending paypal to paypal account. It safeguards from the chargeback variable.

I generally always give people the benefit of the doubt, even when they do not understand me for the most part. I do feel there are many more good people out there, than bad.

Sonatine on the other hand, is an example of someone I would never care to even be bothered dealing with. Posting someones mugshots when they arrive on a forum, regardless of the circumstances, when the legal issues had nothing to do with poker or theft, crosses a line with me. He would never get the benefit of the doubt with me. He has never stopped with his amateur, pathetic really, trolling. I do understand that is all that he really is worth around here. Never plays poker, never in the freerolls, its like he must be so bad but wants to act so cool, while never revealing his true flaw, poker.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    If anyone was interested in the bets if happily green dot paypal whatever the fuck it is with druff.. However I'm not interested in messing with it until someone tells me they want the bet.. If you would like to wait to confirm from druff before you send for escrow I have no problem with that but I wanna commitment here first so I don't waste time and money.. GTFO if you think this is a scam then don't bet simple as that. I'm willing to do whatever steps necessary because I don't expect anyone to trust me just as I don't trust any of you. I wanna escrow for my protection not yours.

Load Metric
    There are guys on this forum, even guys I don't really like or agree with on a regular basis/ever, that I'm pretty sure are trustworthy enough & wouldn't fuck their rep to scam me, or anyone else, for $50 on a sports bet because they're fairly invested in the community.

Obviously I'm not taking bets from somebody with 10 posts even if I believe he's a legit poster & not a dupe.

Comments

Deal: agree... Leafs over Habs tonight?
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    So you are new to this site but are willing to escrow money with someone you don't know then? Doesn't make sense. And without even an introduction you expect druff to escrow for you? What's in it for him, is he supposed to provide escrow services for randoms? I ask these questions as people around here at least deserve some attempt at the long con before you try to fleece them. This is just plain disrespectful. How dare you!

Comments

LEVEL ACCOUNT: Maybe try reading OP

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I actually don't expect druff to escrow hence the "IF druff is willing to escrow" from the OP..

Load Metric
    I'll take your action. No escrow necessary

Comments

LEVEL ACCOUNT: Thanks but I want to escrow I will pm druff and ask if he will if you're still interested tho im pretty sure this is a level

Load Metric
    ahah ahh ahahaha
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    whats funny is even though I post on these forums like 5 times year even I have been a past scamming victim. I got rolled on Boris by some homosexual named Dual for a vaporizer circa 2009. Seriously, even the reputed active members on these posting boards often turn out to be complete scumbags. Besides Druff or Vegas Im not sure I would trust a single one.

Load Metric
    not that I would expect them to trust me, but just sayin

Thread Information