Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wanna bet will only escrow

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LEVEL ACCOUNT View Post
    Sigh... Whatever I'm sure druff can confirm my ip not being a duplicate and I highly doubt anyone in this forum even lives close to me since this is a small forum but other than that I'm not sure how to prove it(any ideas?)... This isn't a level and paypal doesn't need to be the escrow method if druff isn't ok with it.
    lol welcome to pfa. You're timing could not have been worse, good luck with your bets.

And for all you people worried about PayPal chargebacks, just use Greendotmoney pack. That is irreversible, for whatever the fee is (4.95 think) just offset that, which is not much on a 100-500+ bet.

GDMP is instant, as long as it loads to your paypal, you can instantly ship to your bank, only using PP as the intermediary. I personally wouldn't do this too much, and actually have recently with no repercussions from paypal. Although I will often send some over to Daily Fantasy Sports sites as a cover, and then back to PP and over to bank. It may look odd if your loading a bunch of GDMPs and just snap sending them to your bank.

gl folks.
    You can reverse GDMP.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

lol welcome to pfa. You're timing could not have been worse, good luck with your bets.

And for all you people worried about PayPal chargebacks, just use Greendotmoney pack. That is irreversible, for whatever the fee is (4.95 think) just offset that, which is not much on a 100-500+ bet.

GDMP is instant, as long as it loads to your paypal, you can instantly ship to your bank, only using PP as the intermediary. I personally wouldn't do this too much, and actually have recently with no repercussions from paypal. Although I will often send some over to Daily Fantasy Sports sites as a cover, and then back to PP and over to bank. It may look odd if your loading a bunch of GDMPs and just snap sending them to your bank.

gl folks.
    You can reverse GDMP.
    I know, you shouldnt have said that here necessarily.

It is much more difficult to reverse GDMP than it is for a pos to just click a button on their paypal account. I have done many GDMPs and never once had a charge-back. I did like 3 Ebay sales, and had fn 2 PP direct charge-backs.

GDMP> direct PP (esp with randoms)

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Forget about it didn't realize this would be so difficult I was only looking for a sweat because I don't trust any online books... Gg

Thread Information