Several Nevada municipalities are issuing moratoriums on medical marijuana dispensaries, but Harry Reid really thinks they should be moving in the opposite direction – toward making medicinal pot legal.

“If you’d asked me this question a dozen years ago, it would have been easy to answer – I would have said no, because (marijuana) leads to other stuff,” the Senate majority leader told the Sun today. “But I can’t say that anymore.”
“I think we need to take a real close look at this,” Reid went on. “I think that there’s some medical reasons for marijuana.”
Reid, who is a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, is not one who normally rushes to embrace controversial substances.
“I’ve never tried it,” he initially joked, when the topic of marijuana was raised in today’s interview.
But Reid described his evolving opinion on medical marijuana by citing the stories of individuals whose ailments found no other relief but in smoking pot – people he’s heard about on the news, and people he’s known personally.
More: http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2014...inal-marijuana

Biggest revelation here for me is that Harry is a mormon.