Thread: New Jersey/ NYC trip report

Load Metric

New Jersey/ NYC trip report

I could bore you with dozens of pictures of tourist shit and stories that really don't amount to much...Or I could tell you about how I made $10,000 in 1/2 on NJ's Borgata online poker site and how I got in a huge fight with Jamie Kerstetter and how she is a total bitch so I set my display picture to her with a mustache photo shopped on her BUT who really cares...

Instead id like to point out one interesting picture from Times Square NYC among hundreds of pictures that were taken on my trip.

Name:  fSSAB5X.jpg
Views: 333
Size:  101.1 KB

Can we have a pic? I asked. A Mexican voice immediately shot out from the Woody character "DOS DOLLAR!" This character was hustling the streets for tips so I yelled to another buddy to bring this guy two bucks for a pic.

Now check this out...

http://video.pix11.com/?ndn.tracking...s&vid=25513143

Comments

vegas1369: HOF! And who knew Elmo was a hitman for the Gambino's.

ThreeBet: Did he try and touch you?

Gold
    Load Metric

Cool

How long were you in nj? I'd rather hear about the borgata site.

Those Mexicans/whatever they are that are dressed up in Times Square creeped me out. Times Square is the worst part of the best city in the US.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookygook View Post
    How long were you in nj? I'd rather hear about the borgata site.

Those Mexicans/whatever they are that are dressed up in Times Square creeped me out. Times Square is the worst part of the best city in the US.
    1 week in NJ and like 3 weeks in New York. The PartyPoker.NJ site shares pools with the Borgata site...Was incredible games and too bad I can't find it in me to move over there with California launch looming over me sometime in the next year or two perhaps. If you have any questions about the online poker there id be happy to fill you in. And ya Times Square is nuts...My shorter friend was beat up and the guy tried to steal his watch.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I don't think a California launch of online poker will happen in the next year or two.

I hope it does, and it will be great if it occurs, but I think California is far off with that.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I don't think a California launch of online poker will happen in the next year or two.

I hope it does, and it will be great if it occurs, but I think California is far off with that.
    I don't know if you follow the Cali thread in legislation but we just had a huge sweat for it this past 2 weeks. More to come! The majority of tribes or w/e are now in favor or it...One of the main reasons it failed last time to pass.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryland View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I don't know if you follow the Cali thread in legislation but we just had a huge sweat for it this past 2 weeks. More to come! The majority of tribes or w/e are now in favor or it...One of the main reasons it failed last time to pass.
    California is a huge state, and to put it bluntly, the state politics are a mess.

I don't think it's going to be as simple as the tribes getting together and finally agreeing that online poker is a good thing.

I just don't see it happening very soon. I hope I'm wrong.

Anyway, you promised an epic story in this thread. What happened?

Load Metric
    Druff is 100% on point with his analysis of Cali state politics.

Consider this Ryland; a bunch of Mormons in Utah managed to shut down gay marriage initiative in California. Not in Texas, or Oklahoma, but California.

The tribes can vote for it all they want, I'll believe it goes live when I see it, especially since the stench of the Obamacare website catastrophe has only barely begun clearing.

Id expect legal marijuana before online poker.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information