Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Poker(gambling) challenge for this week.

Silver
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Poker(gambling) challenge for this week.

I want to start a poker (or gambling) challenge starting Monday morning. I have $412 in my pocket. No this is not my BR it's money left over from the weekend. Busto on the first day just means challenge over I failed.

I posted this on FB and the first 2 responses were $4000. Seems like a hefty goal by Friday. I really don't want to put in more than 40 hours but the only rule is I'm done by Friday at 4pm.

I guess my start is going to be.

1/2 buy in $200 double up ( I have 2 buy ins)
    2/5 buy in $400 double up (bust I buyin 1/2 for $200)
    5/10 buy in for $1000 double.

not sure what to do if I get to $2000. I could sit at 10/25 and double and that would put me at $4000. I always have the extra $12 for craps when I bust.

Any other strats for the week? Don'y really want to hear any of the $400 on the 12 or hard ways. Is 4k really impossible?

I'm going to play at Maryland Live so you can check out Bravo to see the game selections. I could gamble it up at PLO.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I like this shot taking type of challenge. The one thing that don't add up in your math is if you double at $1/2 to $400 then take that $400 and double at 2/5 you will have $800, not $1k to play the $5/10 unless your risking the other $200 bullet adding that in then you'd be done completely. I think I would just continue at $2/5 until $1k then sit in the $5/10 game which if you double your at $2k.

$4k is not impossible by any means but obviously you will need some run good avoiding cooler type situations. PLO would be a much higher risk game to bust a couple buyins so I'd stick to NL for the best chance to complete your mission.

GLGL

Silver
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    I like this shot taking type of challenge. The one thing that don't add up in your math is if you double at $1/2 to $400 then take that $400 and double at 2/5 you will have $800, not $1k to play the $5/10 unless your risking the other $200 bullet adding that in then you'd be done completely. I think I would just continue at $2/5 until $1k then sit in the $5/10 game which if you double your at $2k.

$4k is not impossible by any means but obviously you will need some run good avoiding cooler type situations. PLO would be a much higher risk game to bust a couple buyins so I'd stick to NL for the best chance to complete your mission.

GLGL
    I was adding the $200 for 1k

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodpoop View Post
    k, wasn't for sure but figured that might be what you were doing. GL!

Silver
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodpoop View Post
    k, wasn't for sure but figured that might be what you were doing. GL!
    Thanks. Need to get motivated for the new year.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    i approve of this heebing up attempt...

godspeed...

Load Metric
    You should just gamble 50$ and save the 350$ for the gun you should kill yourself with afterward.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Been on the forums since 2008. Generally these threads have never worked out. Basically the OP does not update them after a week and they drift into the abyss.

99% of the time they collapse. Only exception is China when he got on a heater a couple years ago. But that has been the only exception since 2008, and I read the forums weekly so its not like I missed something and I know what I am talking about.

Silver
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Been on the forums since 2008. Generally these threads have never worked out. Basically the OP does not update them after a week and they drift into the abyss.

99% of the time they collapse. Only exception is China when he got on a heater a couple years ago. But that has been the only exception since 2008, and I read the forums weekly so its not like I missed something and I know what I am talking about.
    Yep, I agree but this is only a week. I'll update when I go broke or hopefully make it to 2/5.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    You should just gamble 50$ and save the 350$ for the gun you should kill yourself with afterward.

Use rope.....its cheaper plus there is no Federal Backround Check with a 10 day waiting period
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Silver
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    Still a bitter drug addicted loser that thinks a little charity makes up for everyone you fucked over.

Go back to Haiti and get the aids.

Comments

ellenemope: One of the most concise, to the point, and 100% accurate post ever

neveragain39: I just can't picture Weiss doing anything in Haiti but getting high and cooking barbecue alot..
    Last edited by Goodpoop; 01-12-2014 at 05:22 PM.

Load Metric
    Fluttershy was walking with her favorite woodland creatures, when she came upon Rainbow Dash sulking in the forest...

"R-r-rainbow Dash, are you ok?" she asked with her usual timid tone and stutter.

"I’m just sad..." Rainbow Dash replied

"What’s wrong?"

"I feel unloved..."

"I love you Rainbow Dash, we all do..."

"You LOVE me?"

"Of course..."

Rainbow Dash immediately turned and dove straight into Fluttershy, pinning her to the ground, "Then show me..."

"Rainbow Dash... No, I-I can't, I don’t want to...."

"I didn’t say no was an option..."

Fluttershy’s eyes widened at the realization of what was about to happen...

"H-HEEEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPPP" she wailed

"A screamer I see… We’ll just have to silence that..." Rainbow Dash said while plunging her tongue down the scared pony's throat...
    Fluttershy struggled against the sky-blue pegasus as she continued shoving her tongue into Fluttershy’s mouth at a forcefully fast rate. She kept pulling away, but Rainbow Dash was persistent, and the look in her eyes told Fluttershy the worst was yet to come…
    “Keep pulling away from me and watch what happens to you next… it won’t be fun… at least for you…” Rainbow Dash whispered gently, yet threateningly, into Fluttershy’s ear.

The woodland creatures could only gape in horror as they watched their beloved friend be pinned and raped by who they thought was one of her dear friends. They quickly scurried to avoid seeing anymore of her torture, hearing it was bad enough, but watching as the multi-colored mane pony forcefully threw herself upon, and penetrated her lower areas with her hooves, was scarring to them.

But to Fluttershy, it was a lot more than just scarring emotionally as Rainbow Dash pinned her to a tree and forced her mouth upon her lower regions. The pleasure Fluttershy felt, forced as it was, still made her cry out in a perfect mix of pain and pleasure, making Rainbow Dash even more craving for her body.

“So quiet, yet so good Fluttershy, you’ve been holding out on your old pal Dash haven’t you? You taste very… fresh as well; I can tell I’m probably your first…” Rainbow Dash said as she momentarily pulled up from eating out her friend as she held her against the tree with her hooves.

“Rainbow, haven’t you had… enough? Please, I’m begging you, no more… I can’t take it… This isn’t right!” Fluttershy said, panting and sobbing, the tears rolling down her outstretched, upright body.
    Rainbow Dash’s abuse on her had made her bleed; she wouldn’t walk right for days, if at all. Who’s to say she’d walk though? She was leaving Ponyville for good, she couldn’t bear it. It would hurt to say goodbye to all her friends, but she had to, and she’d warn them about Rainbow Dash too, if she got away.

“Well, I don’t like breaking my… toys,” Rainbow said, winking, and slowly nuzzling Fluttershy’s nose with hers, kissing her lightly. “Maybe I should give you a break…”

“Oh really! I-I mean oh, really?” Fluttershy said attempting to sound sad.

"Well, I think I should, but Rainbow Dash always goes all or nothing, so... NO!" Rainbow shouted, knocking Fluttershy's head against the tree behind her. Fluttershy's vision clouded, and she nearly passed out, but the pain kept her going, even though she wished she could pass out.

"Fluttershy, I know you aren't really a strong flyer but, I'm taking us to a higher point in the relationship," Rainbow Dash whispered, gripping her right underneath both of her front hooves and taking them up high into a tree.
    "R-r-rainbow, NO!!!!"Fluttershy was barely able to scream as she was propped up in the tree and had her legs spread and held apart by a double-pointed sharp 3-foot metal stick Rainbow presented from a satchel she had apparently hidden up here.

"This will ensure that you won't shut your legs while I'm down on you again," Dash said lustfully to her, "It'd be a real shame to deface those sweet, juicy, full looking yellow legs of yours... Ohhh Celestia I just wish I could have you to myself forever, but I can't I'll have to let you go eventually... Or will I?" A large smile appeared on Rainbow's face, a creepy one. Fluttershy shivered with fear as she had a warm release between her legs, she wasn't sure if it was her bladder or because of Rainbow, she hoped for the prior though.

"Ohhh, what's this Fluttershy? Is someone scared or turned on? Because it looks, and tastes, like both," Rainbow moaned lightly while licking Fluttershy up and down her legs, cleaning her off, then licking her own lips and enjoying all of Fluttershy she could manage to get. "I'd let you have a turn with me, but I'm afraid you would get some... ideas with your teeth so close to me down there, but soon I may need a rest and I'll let you have some fun too."
    "N-no R-rainbow Dash, its ok..." Fluttershy cried softly, crying and shivering, the pole digging into her legs just a little bit, not enough to draw blood, but really near it. The amount her hind hooves were spread was even more painful, she was sure her skin would rip if it was any farther.

"Fluttershy, I'm soooo glad you found me, anypony else would've put up a hay of a fight, especially Applejack, but you..." Dash began, gently stroking Fluttershy's mane with a wet hoof. "You're so quiet, so gentle, so... soft and just so easy to get, ha-ha, in-between..." she added with a wink.

"W-why thank you Rainbow, it's... something to hear, coming from you..." Fluttershy whined, a tear running down her cheek. The pain was unbearable, she was going to snap soon, and then so would any chance of using her hind legs anytime soon.
    "D'awhh, you're too modest Fluttershy, lighten up, live a little..." Rainbow said, that crazed look appearing in her eyes again. "Let's move this out of the way, I trust you enough, but if I have to regret this, it'll be in you and out the other side..." she said, removing the pole, and kissing Fluttershy's cheek.

Finally, Fluttershy thought, the pain's gone, let's think... What can I do?!?!?!?! She's much too fast to fly from, too strong to overpower, but maybe I can hide, I know these forests well... Wait... this is all or nothing, here it goes...

"You know Rainbow; I think it's your turn to let me pleasure you..." Fluttershy sexually said softly to the now blushing pony.

"Glad to see you coming around," she replied, kissing her.

Kissing back Fluttershy said, "Get in the tree, it is your turn... Let's use the pole... I found it very kinky, it helped me enjoy you down there..." she said, grabbing the pole and gently putting Rainbow in the tree. "Now... we do THIS!!!!!!!!" Fluttershy screamed, hitting Dash in the head with the side of the pole, stunning and nearly knocking her out.

Fluttershy immediately took off, dropping the sharp pole as she flew. Hopefully that doesn't hit any of the little creatures, she worried in her head. She started to fly fast, not her usual 2 wing power after helping Rainbow Dash with getting water to Cloudsdale, but nearly as fast. Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy remembered the stunned pegasus pony she left behind, oh no...
    "Ohhhhhh Fluuuttttterrrshyyyyy... Where has my little toy gotten off to now? When I find you, somepony is gonna get... ha-ha... punished..." Fluttershy heard Rainbow Dash muse sexually from far away.

Fluttershy kept half running, half flying as her legs were still aching from Dash's torture. She kept looking for her woodland friends, but it seemed they had all scurried off as soon as her first scream reverberated through the forest. With a scream from Fluttershy like that, half the ponies from Ponyville should have heard her, but no one had come... What could've happened to them?

"I smell you Fluttershy... Well, maybe that's me I smell on you. I sure smell bucking good..." She heard Rainbow Dash half-muse to herself, half out loud for Fluttershy to hear.

"Oh no," Fluttershy cried almost silently. She then tripped, falling flat on her face. Holding back more tears of pain, she turned and looked at what tripped her up. It was a burrow hole a little bigger than Fluttershy too. She noticed her chance and immediately dove in, it was a tight fit, but it'd save her from her psychopathic friend.

"Where are you Fluttershy, I'm quite hungry..." Rainbow Dash said from right above Fluttershy's hiding place. Then Fluttershy heard a noise that made her heart leap high in her chest; Rainbow Dash flying away.

Rainbow Dash kept flying, she had noticed the small yellow pony cramped in that small hole. The thought made her crotch tingle, she had to do something about that. She lowered herself to the ground, hovering a few inches above it, and crept back just so she could see Fluttershy, scared, sweaty, and in pain. She hid, just out of Fluttershy's line of sight. She then stared at the pony, slowly reaching her right hoof down, rubbing herself between her hind legs. She got quicker and harder with the rubbing as she imagined herself going down on Fluttershy, only this time, Fluttershy was more willing.

Ten minutes later, Rainbow Dash came. It flowed down her body, over her hoof, and onto the forest floor. She took her hoof then sucked on it, getting all of her own juices off, enjoying the taste just as she had Fluttershy. Dash then proceeded to do it again, emitting a light moan as she started to rub the sensitive area again, using her own release down there as a makeshift lube, hurrying the process. She then slowly wedged her hoof into it, biting her lower lip at the pain and sexual excitement she was bringing to herself.

"Fluttershy... I will take you again, and this time I won't be so stupid or swayed so easily..." she said to herself quietly, still pleasuring herself, her breaths growing heavier as she kept rubbing.

She came again, even more this time; she watched as it sprayed out of her, wishing Fluttershy could've been there to catch it in her little mouth. So innocent, just how I want them, she thought to herself.

"Hide in your little hole Fluttershy... Pretty soon I'll be hiding my tongue in yours..." Dash said, finishing a third time. It had been about 40 minutes. She had to hurry before Fluttershy got out of her hole and saw Dash pleasuring herself. Dash hovered away silently, then up to a cloud so she could watch Fluttershy from above for when she made a move towards home.

"Wait until it is Luna's part of today, then I shall strike," she said aloud to herself, the threat of striking Fluttershy again at night still playing in her mind. She then began to pleasure herself again as she laid back on the eternally soft cloud... She'd make it rain all over Fluttershy by the time it was done.

Two hours after she hid, after the noises and what sounded like water dripping ended, Fluttershy decided it was ok to go; she quickly dug herself out of the hole and started making her way home. She walked quickly, yet silently, just in case her assailant was still in the air, searching. She came upon the place where the attack happened, she saw the disturbed, juiced soaked grass and dirt; she knew she was almost home, she sprinted.

She barged through her door head first, slamming it, locking it, and barricading it behind her. She quickly went into her room after checking every window and door making sure they were shut and blocked. She locked the door behind her and crawled into her bedroom shower to wash off how dirty she felt. The water was warm and welcoming; she stepped into the shower, letting the warm water flow down her body. A shower had never felt better before... She washed her hair then was really gentle on her body, especially with where Rainbow Dash had left her... mark...

"I-I-I just don't know why she did that, she was my... friend..."Fluttershy said aloud to herself, choking on the last word.

She thought about all of her friends, Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, and Applejack. Then Rainbow Dash... What if Dash had gotten to the others just as easily as she had to Fluttershy? She had to try to warn them.

After all the memories, happiness, triumphs, parties, laughter and kindness they had shared with each other, she couldn't bear to let anything happen to them too.

She recollected all their memories; the story of how Dash's first Sonic Rainboom had linked them all from the start, then of defeating Nightmare Moon and Discord with the elements of Harmony, and lastly of the Galloping Gala where they had all had the time of their lives together...

At the recollection of all these memories, Fluttershy became overwhelmed with sadness. She fell to her knees and started bawling. The tears wouldn't stop flowing, and didn't until well after the water had turned ice cold. She turned off the water, got out of the shower, and dried herself off; flailing her wings dry in the process. She then slowly made her way into her bed, checking the bedroom door and window one last time. She pulled the covers well over her head, tucking her knees to her chest, and cried for hours until she fell asleep...

Rainbow Dash approached the house an hour after Fluttershy locked and barricaded. She peeked in through all the windows until she found the one that looked into the bathroom. She watched the little pony wash herself off, slowly pleasuring herself as Fluttershy began her breakdown in the shower.

"The pain I caused you... dear Luna... it's amazing..." Dash said to herself. Then Fluttershy got into bed and cried herself to sleep. "Now I steal in and steal you again," she whispered.

As soon as she cracked open a window a hoof clamped on her shoulder and one over her mouth. Dash turned and came face to face with Applejack.

"You scared the hay outta me AJ... watch sneaking up on people..." she teased playfully.

"Oh you, you know you love my surprises and didn't I tell you; you get one with Fluttershy then it's another pony's turn?" she said, looking at Dash.

"She's just so good I can't help it... but you... I bet you're even better... can I find out?" Rainbow said, kissing Applejack lightly.

"Maybe... but not right here, what if she hears us?" Applejack asked, slowly kissing back, adding tongue this time.

"I hope she does, and then we can both take her..." Dash replied; slowly sticking a hoof on AJ's lower area, beginning to rub.

"Ohhh Celestia... how could Fluttershy not want this... but wait one second sugar cube..." Applejack moaned, slowly shutting Fluttershy's window. She then turned back to Rainbow Dash, "Can't let her hear us... can we?"

"Maybe... maybe not," Rainbow said, slowly biting down on Applejack's ear as she whispered into it.

"So are you gonna lick me like a caramel apple, or am I gonna have to make ya?" Applejack said, with her usual southern drawl, to the now wide-eyed Rainbow Dash.

"Kinda want you to make me..." Dash whispered, nuzzling her mouth right below AJ's ear, taking one of her hooves in her hoof, "I don't give a flying feather what you do, just do it."

"Buck yeah sugar cube..." Applejack whispered lustfully, shoving Dash onto the ground outside of Fluttershy's house.

Applejack slowly spread Rainbow's hind legs apart and went down on her, using her tongue's tip to slowly rub and moisten her right where she wanted. The skin was real sensitive from earlier still, Rainbow started to let out a light moan. Applejack continued to tongue Rainbow, sticking her tongue in a few times as well, getting her prepared and wet for what was to come next.

Slowly moving up Rainbow's body, Applejack kept kissing and licking slowly, turning her on even more. She then persisted to kiss and make-out with Dash, both of them rubbing each other's sensitive areas with their hooves.

"Oh Dash, you're too easy on me... You gotta do something like this..." Applejack said playfully to Rainbow.

"But this feels good as it is, why bother changing- OHHHHHHH, APPLEJACK, YESSS!!!!" Rainbow yelled; Applejack had now stuck her entire hoof into the moist and slippery area, what she had been preparing for the whole time.

"You like that don't ya?" Applejack mused, pulling her hoof slowly out of Rainbow Dash.

"Oh Luna... Applejack... that felt great, Fluttershy probably couldn't do anything like that, forced or not," Rainbow panted, starting to sweat from the pain.

"Someone's a little messy, let me clean you up," Applejack said, going down, licking all of Dash's juices from her legs and nether region, taking her time. She began pleasuring Dash with her tongue yet again, making more of a mess.

"Applejack, you're too good at this..." Rainbow moaned.

"Well, I do like to lick my... sugar cubes a lot..." Applejack said, pulling her mouth off of Dash for just a minute, before going back down on her.

"Oh Apple... OHHHH," Dash said, finishing for a last time. "That was great, now it's time for me to do you..."

"Don't hold back sugar... don't hold anything back at all..." AJ said, spreading her legs, motioning for Dash to begin.

"Don't worry, I won't, like I said earlier; I give everything my all... even you," she said, with a wink, proceeding to go back down.

The pleasure Applejack felt was nothing compared to how she made Rainbow feel. Applejack bit down on her hoof to stifle her screams, drawing blood from biting so hard. Finally, she couldn't take it anymore; she let out a load scream.

"Oh... Dashhhhhhhhhhh, don't stop... please, don't stop..." Apple wailed.

She finished right in Rainbow's face, causing her to almost choke a little. A few moments after she regained her composure, Rainbow pulled up and lay right next to the gasping blonde-mane pony.

"Oh Rainbow, where in Equestria did you learn to do that?" Apple panted.

"That's a secret, but maybe I'll teach you some things I haven't even tried on you next time we're together," Rainbow whispered.

"Can't wait sug'," Applejack said, getting to her hooves.

Morning was approaching and they had a lot of planning to do tomorrow, so they kissed and said their goodbyes. Then they went to their houses to rest while they still could before more sexual temptation kept them there longer. Fluttershy lay wide-awake in bed ever since AJ's first scream, she couldn't tell who the pony with Rainbow Dash was, but she knew one thing; Rainbow wasn't alone, she had to be careful. She didn't sleep anymore that night.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    This is retarded. Get a job
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by varys View Post
    It sounds like OP is just up for a gambling challenge.

This isn't his I'm turning $412 into a $50k/yr job thread.

I approve, have fun and document your progress OP. Just don't start a bap after.

Load Metric
    Uh oh. Looks like someone has a case of the "Commerce Crankys." This is why I only play at Commerce about once a year because I lose my will to live after an hour of being in that cesspool.

Comments

sonatine: i fucking know those crankys

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post

I made it 3 months and then life got in the way for a month and i haven't had the time or interest to update since.

Silver
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    It sounds like OP is just up for a gambling challenge.

This isn't his I'm turning $412 into a $50k/yr job thread.

I approve, have fun and document your progress OP. Just don't start a bap after.
    Thanks. Will do, starting in a few hours.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    If I were you I'd send the 412 dollars to your uncle. After all, he was gracious enough to help you out when you were in need by buying your car.

Silver
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    If I were you I'd send the 412 dollars to your uncle. After all, he was gracious enough to help you out when you were in need by buying your car.
    Very true

Silver
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The morning grind is very boring .

Thread Information