Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hash Pens

Load Metric

Hash Pens

Is anyone using these? I live in Colorado now, and people here basically don't even smoke weed anymore. I am looking to get the best pen. I have tried a few, and even have a RemPen, but I don't think it's the best I can do. The taste isn't great, but it is small and easy to have and replace. The shitty part is you need to buy the carts from the dispensary. No cleanup is ever required though.

Does anyone know about the EPens? Are they any good? I have tried i, and I think it hits better, but what's the cleanup/maintenance like?

Discuss
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    Is anyone using these? I live in Colorado now, and people here basically don't even smoke weed anymore. I am looking to get the best pen. I have tried a few, and even have a RemPen, but I don't think it's the best I can do. The taste isn't great, but it is small and easy to have and replace. The shitty part is you need to buy the carts from the dispensary. No cleanup is ever required though.

Does anyone know about the EPens? Are they any good? I have tried i, and I think it hits better, but what's the cleanup/maintenance like?

Discuss
    1. You obviously lost your moral compass at the airport in Port-au-Prince.
    2. Get help - call your Sponsor.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by neveragain39 View Post

Discuss

the fuck you talkin bout?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by neveragain39 View Post

the fuck you talkin bout?

What he said. It's weed and it's legal. I don't touch pills. Never will again.

I haven't been to Haiti in years. I don't have a sponsor, and never followed the stupid twelve steps. Sponsors don't save people. Getting off your ass and going out and being something/doing something is what saves people.

Now tell me about pens
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Curious, are you on the road being a comedian? If so do you have any material to view? I talked to a comedian on a recent cruise. They fly him all over the place.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Curious, are you on the road being a comedian? If so do you have any material to view? I talked to a comedian on a recent cruise. They fly him all over the place.

I have done two more shows, and feel I have gotten much better. Where I am in Colorado isn't exactly a mecca for comedy. It was more of a hobby. If one day I can be viewed and liked enough, I would love to take it to that level.

I will upload the other two videos if you'd really want to see them

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post

I have done two more shows, and feel I have gotten much better. Where I am in Colorado isn't exactly a mecca for comedy. It was more of a hobby. If one day I can be viewed and liked enough, I would love to take it to that level.

I will upload the other two videos if you'd really want to see them
    Yeah that would be cool. The comedian I spoke with has been doing the cruise circuit for like 10 years. He said he was making good money, but admitted he was lonely as the cruises really beat him up. He was flying back from the Caribbean the next day, to Miami, taking a cruise to Key West, then was off to Houston for another 3 day stint.

Guy was funny, although he seemed very nervous. I bought him a shot after the show but was still jittery after the shot. Guy gave me a fist pump as he left, which I thought was odd since he was in his 50s, but it did not matter. He was funny although the last night he mailed it in (first night we saw him, much funnier)

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    speaking of comedians, im pumped to see bill burr here on march 2nd.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    speaking of comedians, im pumped to see bill burr here on march 2nd.

Comments

Corrigan: lol

4Dragons: Waaaaay funnier than the owl thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    wouldnt any ecig with a tank work?

http://www.joyetech.com/index.php

Banned
    Load Metric
    I've tried two, first one was a power pen and the second was a g something pen both were smooth and you could barely smell it

China its a wax

Load Metric
    I've come up with a fantastic invention. It's a vape pen disguised as a blunt... I call them E-Nigs.

Anyone interested in some investment opportunities?

Comments

tony bagadonuts: e-nigs blowing up big china style

Load Metric
    Justified
    the g pens are weak imo. Get an atomizer and some wax. Im pretty sure the "hash oil" is just wax cut with the ecig juice. The atomizer will have a built in heating mechanism so you smoke the wax rather than vaping it like the g pen. Not that theres anything wrong with vaping, I love it as much as the next guy. Theres just no comparison here. One "dab" will get you high like its your first time smoking. Enjoy!

Load Metric
    Also, dont be quite as bold with the atomizer. Ill take a few steps away from the table and hit the pen. I take the atomizer outside or to the smoking section.

Skated Thru to PFA WP Title BHS's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I am very pleased with my current setup -

Name:  IMAG1896.jpg
Views: 534
Size:  1.70 MB

Imo, get this - http://www.rakuten.com/prod/atmos-ra...ngId=269514235

And this - http://www.denverrelief.com/blog/201...ges-in-denver/ (I live CA and buy from dispensaries but shouldn't be too hard to find)

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I would be happy just to find some quality hash. I wouldn't smoke weed anymore.

How much would a half oz of good blond hash cost in Colorado?

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

It's pretty much all BHO these days I feel like, at least where I'm at.

And a half from a good wholesale hook up would be $280, but most people are charging $350-$400.

Load Metric
    why do people prefer hash pens over portable vaporizers?

stealth? convenience? price?
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post
    why do people prefer hash pens over portable vaporizers?
    stealth? convenience? price?
    Probably all 3 reasons. You dont have to carry bud on you ( big factor for the more law abiding of smokers). Plus anyone that isnt familiar with the hash pens will just assume its an ecig and theres no aroma to tell them otherwise.

Comments

DRK Star: mostly this

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

It's pretty much all BHO these days I feel like, at least where I'm at.

And a half from a good wholesale hook up would be $280, but most people are charging $350-$400.

I have made BHO couple times while in Michigan. If you follow the directions it's not that hard. It was such a great high. Problem is, even though it was smooth, I don't know if I completely purged all the butane. I don't want to put that shit in my body so I would rather smoke hash oil that was with isopropyl alcohol, but that's just me.

Thread Information