Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ***OFFICIAL JUSTIN BIEBER TRAINWRECK THREAD***

Platinum
    Load Metric

***OFFICIAL JUSTIN BIEBER TRAINWRECK THREAD***

Didn't know where else to put this, but I thought it was mildly funny.

Figured I might as well make an official thread for this douch-nozzle; not that I give 2 steaming turds about him, but I'm sure on the path that he is going at his young age, there is more to come.

Somehow he got the bright idea to egg his neighbors house yesterday. What a dumbfuck.

the neighbor recorded it (mostly his commentary)

Comments

BeerAndPoker: At first I was like wtf but a few days later this thread delivers. +1

Load Metric
    At last, a thread that will attract 2p2ers to this forum

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    At last, a thread that will attract 2p2ers to this forum

just trying to make you feel at home

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I would have taken taken Bieber inside my house and licked his asshole clean and then shoved my cock in his ass and I would have videotaped it and said that if he ever bothered me again I would release this on the internet.

Comments

Hockey Guy: You'd release it anyway.

Load Metric
    Someone really needs to beat the shit out of that little punk. It will never happen though. He'll just hide behind his bodyguards and talk shit like a bad ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Someone really needs to beat the shit out of that little punk. It will never happen though. He'll just hide behind his bodyguards and talk shit like a bad ass.

At the rate he is going, I will put money on that it will happen sooner rather than later. fuckhead is asking for it

seriously, who the fuck in a "high profile" position as him eggs someones fucking house. Especially his neighbor. Did he really think it wouldn't make the news and shit?

Nope, I see this douchnugget sooner or later going on the Lindsay Lohan or Miley route fo sho.

Load Metric

Police have searched the home of Justin Bieber for evidence after the Canadian pop star allegedly threw eggs at his neighbour's home. Officials did not say what evidence they took from the home, but arrested a member of the singer's entourage for alleged cocaine possession. The egging apparently caused serious damage to the neighbour's home in the Los Angeles suburb of Calabasas. Police said Bieber, 19, had "not been arrested, nor has he been exonerated". Bieber co-operated with detectives but was not interviewed, Lt David Thompson told reporters, adding a judge had signed off on a search warrant. "I get that the eggs don't seem that significant, but it does rise to the level of a felony," he said. "There is a victim in this case who has extensive damage done to their home. And that's a serious incident."

Officials were not disclosing the name of the Bieber associate arrested, The LA County Sheriff's Office say they were looking for surveillance video tapes when they spotted the drugs "in plain view". Speaking to the BBC's Newsbeat programme, Steve Whitmore from LA County Sheriff's Office said: "There were about eight people at the residence, they were detained. "Justin Bieber was there as well. He was also detained, not arrested. "The alleged narcotics were in such a location that they were directly related to one person and not related to the house at large." He said "it is possible" that the drug was cocaine but tests would be carried out. Two previous investigations into Bieber's conduct by the sheriff's department have not led to charges. Prosecutors declined to charge last year him after a neighbour complained he drove recklessly through the area, and in November 2012 after a paparazzi photographer accused Bieber of assault.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rickastley View Post

Police have searched the home of Justin Bieber for evidence after the Canadian pop star allegedly threw eggs at his neighbour's home. Officials did not say what evidence they took from the home, but arrested a member of the singer's entourage for alleged cocaine possession. The egging apparently caused serious damage to the neighbour's home in the Los Angeles suburb of Calabasas. Police said Bieber, 19, had "not been arrested, nor has he been exonerated". Bieber co-operated with detectives but was not interviewed, Lt David Thompson told reporters, adding a judge had signed off on a search warrant. "I get that the eggs don't seem that significant, but it does rise to the level of a felony," he said. "There is a victim in this case who has extensive damage done to their home. And that's a serious incident."

Officials were not disclosing the name of the Bieber associate arrested, The LA County Sheriff's Office say they were looking for surveillance video tapes when they spotted the drugs "in plain view". Speaking to the BBC's Newsbeat programme, Steve Whitmore from LA County Sheriff's Office said: "There were about eight people at the residence, they were detained. "Justin Bieber was there as well. He was also detained, not arrested. "The alleged narcotics were in such a location that they were directly related to one person and not related to the house at large." He said "it is possible" that the drug was cocaine but tests would be carried out. Two previous investigations into Bieber's conduct by the sheriff's department have not led to charges. Prosecutors declined to charge last year him after a neighbour complained he drove recklessly through the area, and in November 2012 after a paparazzi photographer accused Bieber of assault.
    Kid will be dead or in jail soon enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Who, me?

Comments

OSA: pink henley rep
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    Who, me?

Ughhh... so sexy.. you know that doorman or whatever in the background wants to stick his tongue in Bieber's ass.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Kid is heavy on the sizzurp

http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/20/justin...arijuana-weed/

Consider him for your dead pools.

Load Metric
    Justin: 'Baby come on, I love you'
    Selena: 'I don't buy that bulls**t anymore. I was honest with you and I gave you a second chance. All my friends were right, You’re such an a*****e.'
    Justin: 'You're all I need right now. I know I can make it right with you.'
    Selena: 'U r a drug addict. U need help.'
    Justin: 'Come on. Don’t tell me you don’t miss this.'
    Selena: 'Stop . You need to listen to Scooter [Braun, Bieber's manager] and go to rehab. U r sick.'
    Justin: 'Rehab? F**k that! I make that f****r so much money. Cum on baby.'
    Selena: 'Why r u sending these to me. We r done. And how can u let [Lil Za] take the fall or your actions.'
    'U need to grow the f**k up. I hope you get jail time. U deserve it at this point.'
    Justin: 'F**K YOU!!!!! I need to grow up?! HA ok! Enjoy life with OUT ME B***H!!! F**k you. F**k Scooter. F**k all y'all. IAM DONE!'
    Selena: 'Good!!! Go retire or whatever bulls**t attention ur trying to get.'
    Justin: 'Can't hear you over my cash, babe! You're only famous cuz of me. You know it. I know. Everybody knows. Bye. … Go f**k someone else. Keep that talentless p***y away from me!'

talk about trainwreck

Load Metric
    fake btw.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    fake btw.
    According to Radar Online, who I have no idea the degree of credibility they have, probably none, but according to them those texts, along with nude photos, are real.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...a-gomez-rehab/

Justin Bieber’s 13.5 million Instagram followers have never seen anything like this.

In a bombshell exclusive, RadarOnline.com has obtained X-rated nude photos that a source claims a randy Bieber sent to on-again, off-again girlfriend Selena Gomez last week in the midst of a bitter texting fight where she called him “a drug addict” who needs to “go to rehab!”

The messages, which RadarOnline.com has verified are real, were forwarded by a cellphone registered to Gomez’s stepfather, Brian Teefey, to one of her friends.

And they begin innocently enough, before turning graphic.

“Baby come on. I love you,” Bieber, 19, texted Gomez, inciting an angry backlash from the woman he’d been spotted on vacation with just a few weeks before.

“I don’t buy that bullshit anymore,” Gomez snapped back. “I was honest with you and I gave you a second chance. All my friends were right, You’re such an a**hole.”

Unabashed, the “Baby” hit-maker responded, “You’re all I need right now. I know I can make it right with you.”

But that only made Gomez angrier.

“U r a drug addict,” she responded in the text provided by a source. “U need help.”

Then, he tried a different approach.

“Come on,” Bieber wrote. “Don’t tell me you don’t miss this,” before apparently sending Gomez a photo of his erect penis. Bieber, who is left-handed, grabs his genitals with his left hand in the photo.

“Stop it,” she texted. “You need to listen to Scooter [Braun, his manager] and go to rehab. U r sick.”

As Radar has reported, members of Bieber’s camp have been urging the oft-troubled singer to enter treatment in the days following his alleged egging attack on his neighbor’s home. He is privately denying that he has any issues.

In the messages, Bieber made his feelings on the issue clear.

“Rehab? F*ck that!” he replied. “I make that f***er so much money,” before sending Gomez yet another penis pic, apparently unwilling to give up the chase.

“Why r u sending these to me. We r done,” she insisted.

“And how can u let [Lil Za] take the fall or your actions,” she continued, apparently referencing his BFF Lil Za’s arrest for drug possession after a police raid at Bieber’s home uncovered molly and Xanax ” in plain view.”

Gomez continued, “U need to grow the f*ck up. I hope you get jail time [for the egging attack]. U deserve it at this point.”

“F*CK YOU!!!!! I need to grow up?!” Bieber lashed back. “HA ok! Enjoy life with OUT ME B*TCH!!! F*ck you. F*ck Scooter. F*ck all y’all. IAM DONE!”

Gomez responded, “Good!!! Go ‘retire’ or whatever bullish*t attention ur trying to get.” (Bieber has toyed with rumors of an impending retirement in recent weeks.)

But refusing to take the bait, he texted back, “Can’t hear you over my cash, babe! You’re only famous cuz of me. You know it. I know. Everybody knows. Bye. … Go f**k someone else. Keep that talentless p***y away from me!”

When word of the shocking leaked texts reached Bieber’s camp Friday, Radar has learned, Bieber insisted he had not sent them, leading to an erroneous online report labeling them “phony.”

Tellingly, Gomez’s rep has so far been silent, despite Radar’s requests for comment.

What’s more, we’ve learned, Bieber and Gomez started asking questions of friends after the leak emerged, trying to pinpoint who had betrayed them.

The one thing the sordid saga does confirm is that someone who was once inside Bieber’s inner circle has turned on him as his once squeaky-clean public persona continues to shatter beyond recognition.
    They also have a link saying he is tied to an international drug ring, so, obv they are probably about as reliable as The National Enquirer, but who knows.

I usually don't root for someones demise, but this kid is such a marvelous douchenozzle it's pretty much impossible not to.

Comments

bottomset_69: So while you are at it, can you give us the latest on Miley Cyrus?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    They also have a link saying he is tied to an international drug ring, so, obv they are probably about as reliable as The National Enquirer, but who knows.
    Pretty sure he's hidden drugs up his arse but good thing OSA is here to get to the bottom of things.

Comments

HotlikeSauce: Haha

Rollo Tomasi: hidden drugs up the arse rep
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    "The messages, which RadarOnline.com has verified are real, were forwarded by a cellphone registered to Gomez’s stepfather, Brian Teefey, to one of her friends."

I see, so her step father forwarded this insanely personal convo (and nudes) to one of her friends.

Ok, case closed people.

Comments

vegas1369: The Biebs lawyer rep.

Rollo Tomasi: Biebs pimp rep
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    as someone who has attended 50+ Phish concerts I know for a fact for someone inexperienced jumping into this scene can lead to meltdowns of all sorts

Load Metric
    It's all been just a big misunderstanding.

Load Metric
    Apparently Bottomset needs some news on his latest obsession, Miley Cirus. Can someone help him out with that please? Little busy over here rating movies and reminiscing about the 70's and 80's.

Load Metric
    good decision to use the word TRAINWRECK in the title. He apparently had some large glass canisters of weed out in the open when the cops came last week.

Thread Information