Thread: *** OFFICIAL POST HERE IF YOU SENT ME DOGECOINS SO I CAN REP YOU THREAD ***

Load Metric

*** OFFICIAL POST HERE IF YOU SENT ME DOGECOINS SO I CAN REP YOU THREAD ***

JUST NEED THE NUMBER OF COINS SENT FOR VERIFICATION PURPOSES SO I CAN BEGIN THE REP PROCESS.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Load Metric
    wow.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Every time I look at the name it just instantly looks like 'dodgy coins'. Maybe not the best name. Would be akin to 'circular saw sex'. Where did you find these things and why the hullaballoo?

Comments

DRK Star: many confusion; much scam

Load Metric
    http://washingtonexaminer.com/dogeco...rticle/2543681
    Dogecoin co-founder commemorates currency's successful two months, urges supporters to remain positive

Billy Markus, one of the original founders of Dogecoin, marked the two-month anniversary of the cryptocurrency by thanking supporters for making it so popular and urging them to remain a positive community.
    “The moment that people stop trying to participate in making positive things happen and start complaining that others need to do things for them is the moment a community starts to get sick,” Markus wrote on the Dogecoin subsection on Reddit.
    While it has only existed for two months, Dogecoin has become a runaway success -- and is currently the fifth-largest digital currency by market cap. It even has its own charitable foundation and helped raise money to send the Jamaican bobsled team to the Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia.

Markus said his reason for urging the Dogecoin community to remain a positive force was his own experience with online communities. Markus said he’d enter an online community only to see it turn from a collective of fans to a community of complainers.
    “When no one is trying to make things happen and everyone is complaining that others do those things for them, that is when a community dies,” he said. “Let's not let that happen.”
    Sounds like not only sound advice for the Dogecoin community, but advice that could apply to Congress as well.

Load Metric
    Although I encourage your participation in the Dogecoin Movement I cannot rep you within the framework of this thread for obvious reasons.

Load Metric
    Here's the real news.

Apple supports Dogecoin not bitcoins.

http://www.geek.com/news/apple-appro...n-app-1584377/

Banned
    Load Metric

Load Metric

Load Metric
    You can now deposit to Bookmaker via Dogecoin and 70 other cryptos. You're welcome.

Thread Information