Thread: Ric Flair in the news. FACT

Bronze
    Load Metric

Ric Flair in the news. FACT

Guy is still relevant.

Comments

SrslySirius: lol

vegas1369: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sonatine: $500 suit reps

thesidedish: RIC FLAIR IS GOD

GambleBotsSatire: listen to me boy

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Ric Flair inspiring the 49ers. Don't ever suggest the guy is not relevant. Ever.

Comments

neveragain39: Ric Flair is not relevant, fact.

bukowski72: moonlanding...lay off the wine

DJ_Chaps: lol at moonlanding, this is god forever

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Ric Flair inspiring the 49ers. Don't ever suggest the guy is not relevant. Ever.

I hope the 49ers win the SB for your sake, this thread could surpass Hurricane levels.

Load Metric
    Good ol' Naitch...

On July 3, Mecklenburg District Court Judge Christy T. Mann signed an order for the arrest of one Richard Fliehr on contempt of court violations. Legal documents show the former wrestler failed to meet the terms of a June 18 order.

That order called for the wrestler to pay $32,352.51 in unpaid post-separation support and legal fees by 5 p.m. on June 27 and maintain support of his estranged spouse’s car lease and insurance and health insurance, documents show.

Of note: the court order says Flair/Fliehr’s failure to meet the deadline means he would be required to turn himself in and “shall remain in the custody of the Mecklenburg County Sheriff until he pays all sums required…”

http://thebiglead.com/2014/01/10/ric...panthers-game/
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Bronze
    Load Metric
    ''I came down here just as I've appeared on every major wrestling program in the country and I told the people that I was born with a golden spoon in my mouth, that I wore the finest clothes money could buy, the most expensive jewelry, driven in the biggest cars, flown in the biggest airplanes. Everything I've ever wanted in life has been mine. I reiterate, if I couldn't buy it, I went out and got it. But there was no buying the NWA Championship, it took a superb athlete in superb condition, mentally and physically, one that was not going to be denied, I wanted this, I went out and got it. And now this completes Ric Flair's attire. The biggest gold of them all, the most coveted trophy, its mine Gordon Solie. I'm in Georgia, line em' up. Tommy Rich, Wrestling II, Jimmy Snuka, Gordy, The Superstar, line em' up. I've said it a hundred times and I'll say it a hundred more times, if there's a wrestler out there that wants to find out where he stands, where he ranks in professional wrestling, the greatest sport in the world today, then he better get in the ring with Ric Flair because I am the illusion destroyer. There's a lot of men out there who think they should be where I am today and I will destroy that illusion. Just sign the contract, whoooo get in the ring..."

Illusion Destroyer ftw

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    ''I came down here just as I've appeared on every major wrestling program in the country and I told the people that I was born with a golden spoon in my mouth, that I wore the finest clothes money could buy, the most expensive jewelry, driven in the biggest cars, flown in the biggest airplanes. Everything I've ever wanted in life has been mine. I reiterate, if I couldn't buy it, I went out and got it. But there was no buying the NWA Championship, it took a superb athlete in superb condition, mentally and physically, one that was not going to be denied, I wanted this, I went out and got it. And now this completes Ric Flair's attire. The biggest gold of them all, the most coveted trophy, its mine Gordon Solie. I'm in Georgia, line em' up. Tommy Rich, Wrestling II, Jimmy Snuka, Gordy, The Superstar, line em' up. I've said it a hundred times and I'll say it a hundred more times, if there's a wrestler out there that wants to find out where he stands, where he ranks in professional wrestling, the greatest sport in the world today, then he better get in the ring with Ric Flair because I am the illusion destroyer. There's a lot of men out there who think they should be where I am today and I will destroy that illusion. Just sign the contract, whoooo get in the ring..."

Illusion Destroyer ftw
    queue it up to 3.29 friends, watch, listen and learn

Comments

bukowski72: double posting and quoting your own post

Load Metric

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rickastley View Post

LOL Surprised the dudes dentures didn't fall out while he was talking

There was a time for this guy to shut it down...that time was long long ago...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    RIC FLAIR DRIP GO WOOOOOOOOOOOOO ON A BITCH

Comments

Tellafriend: that was awesome!

Thread Information