Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: cla scams people with NFL bets

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post

How is my situation any different? I placed bets with him, and paid myself 100$ when the game was over instead of risking him honoring his bets and paying me. I escrowed and did everything else that was supposed to be done for the bet.
    You took a bit to pay CLA on the previous bet, then cancelled payment midway through.

IMO that's a completely different situation. I have no bet history with cla.

Not really what happened at all, but whatever helps you justify in your head that you should get paid
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

You took a bit to pay CLA on the previous bet, then cancelled payment midway through.

IMO that's a completely different situation. I have no bet history with cla.

Not really what happened at all, but whatever helps you justify in your head that you should get paid
    Thanks bud!

Load Metric
    Checked my pm box and email address 4 time today and have not received any contact from cla. Will keep checking tomorrow. Goodnight.

Load Metric
    LOL u ppl really don't know the outcome here? badguy only goes after scammers!! Look up my post in the Fly Egles Fly thread!! Chris is never paying!! I did hear he was buying an island in Costa Rica though! Who knows?

Load Metric
    Chris u pay simp i pay u only way kid!!

CAN U TRUST ME??

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post

CAN U TRUST ME??
    You're a piece of shit scumbag who for some reason druff lets run around and screw people over. You had ONE fucking funny moment 3 years ago, otherwise you've been the biggest piece of shit ever. Seriously why druff lets you run around is beyond me, but alas that's his MO when it comes to certain people. You really are a piece of shit, and when you die your shit stain child won't even give 2 fucks.

Comments

badguy23: dont sing it bring it nerd!! im legit cuz im a go between on a forum

Belly Buster: it was 6 years ago

JACKDANIELS: nailed him

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post

CAN U TRUST ME??
    You're a piece of shit scumbag who for some reason druff lets run around and screw people over. You had ONE fucking funny moment 3 years ago, otherwise you've been the biggest piece of shit ever. Seriously why druff lets you run around is beyond me, but alas that's his MO when it comes to certain people. You really are a piece of shit, and when you die your shit stain child won't even give 2 fucks.

U still mad Handicap man?? Show me one piece of pussy u fcked on this site?? I thought u were gonna get Jasep thrown in jail pal?? Bro u want to come at me come right! Cuz your new friend Chris still hasnt paid. BTW I have 2 kids!! U still mad cuz of this???

Wait for it

Call in from your job while u jerk off at my ex's pics Handiman!!

U tink i give a fck u r good for transactions at pfa?? that means u r a nerd and fcked 3 chicks in your life and one was most likely your sister or cousin. Make a post when your boy pays.

Comments

ftpjesus: 2 kids you dont fucking pay for deadbeat dad fucker rep

Load Metric

CAN U TRUST ME??

One more thing Druff banned me not even 2 month's ago hero!!

Whens Jasep going to jail Handiman??

Load Metric
    Yes badguy, clearly you are the peoples' champion here.

Comments

rum dick: rofl

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    I don't want to be the peoples champ! I thought Handiman and I buried the hatchet!! Obv his Good Will work isnt getting him enough attention so Ill give him some. Ring a bell on my nuts u fcking faggot!!~ Then when chris pays call me a scammer until then u and your mom can suck my mother fcking cock! And put it on my citi acct!! One more thing Handiman it was way more then 3 yrs ago try 7. When someone remembers u after 7 yrs other then your mom u can also address me. No hard feelings bro!! LOL

Comments

HotlikeSauce: i dont know you, but pretty sure you dont have a Citi Acct.. Just saying...
    Last edited by badguy23; 01-15-2014 at 10:45 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post

When someone remembers u after 7 yrs other then your mom u can also address me.

Load Metric
    I was very drunk last night, but id like to reiterate, you are a worthless piece of shit. I'm 10-15 years younger than you and I can promise you I've already earned more than you have life time and given back to society more than you ever will. If a prank call you made 7yrs ago still makes you hard, I think it's pretty clear to everyone here how sad your life is. Also, props on fucking josie, BUT again why are you bragging? I just dont see it.

Load Metric
    I was very drunk last night, but id like to reiterate, you are a worthless piece of shit. I'm 10-15 years younger than you and I can promise you I've already earned more than you have life time and given back to society more than you ever will. If a prank call you made 7yrs ago still makes you hard, I think it's pretty clear to everyone here how sad your life is. Also, props on fucking josie, BUT again why are you bragging? I just dont see it.

We all get drunk from time to time. I'm 37 and my face is all over this website fool. Why not Show your face??? Keep being a martyr on a forum. Let me guess u were getting drunk with your 2 buddies at a dive bar!! Better then drinking alone thats what I do lol or at least that's what they all think I do. BTW its spelled JOSEY chico.. I/m such a pos u made sure when u got home from your great night out that you had to type about me again. Tight Life!! Oh yea next time u get into a BAP contact me first to see if its a scam son.
    Last edited by badguy23; 01-16-2014 at 04:17 AM.

Load Metric
    One last ? Since we are talking about radio shows!! Being the baller that u say u are. Do u elect to work the grave yard shift?? Cuz your only appearance on the radio was late and you said u were at work!! It also was filled with empty promises about jssep going to jail. You also pretty much were whispering when u called. I.m going to call you the spic whisperer from here on out!! Also Jasep is still free and your Buddy Chris still hasn't paid Simpdog!! Lets stay on track in this thread!!

TK

Load Metric
    lol this thread is a fn debauchery. I am blown away how many gullible pfa members actually couldnt see through this guy "cla's" retarded scam attempt. That is what makes this thread hof, I knew from the very first thread looking for action cla posted, he had hof potential.

On a serious note though, who actually "quietly" was vouching for this obv pos freeroller "cla", if it was someone, or someones for that matter, they are just as much at fault.

Carry on now, threads fn hilarious so many pinheads couldn't see through this joke cla, yet think they are soo brilliant, bc they have money. You will get taken eventually, for all of it. It was an OBVIOUS total freeroll, and had he not of gotten lucky (vs badguy) andwon on his 1st freeroll attempt, there would have never been a subsequent one, we find ourselves in here. Guy was freerolling from the first thread, and just got lucky since his first bet was a winner. Good luck gullible kinds.

Comments

badguy23: cuz i havent slept

Sloppy Joe: you're a scammer and a felon

jsearles22
    Load Metric

CAN U TRUST ME??
    These are both $500 debts right? Is there any reason Badguy cant just pay simp, we ban CLA and everyone is squared up?

I mean i think we all know the Badguy is full of shit and probably still trying to scrape up the loose change to pay. How Druff hasnt stepped in is beyond me. Im sure Druff will say that Badguy scamming is OK because now we know he just scammed a scammer. Thats bullshit, IMO. Just pay Simpdog Badguy, you lost the bet so pay it.

Comments

nunbeater: best possible solution rep

Load Metric
    Pretty sure are all the best are voided in reality. I'd think if one or more parties never meant to pay the bets they don't exist. I know simpdog thinks he won but I dont know if stuff would've sent cla the 500 without himescrowing. Its a sad day when I'm the only one who tried to pay a lost bet

Comments

rum dick: the real people's champ
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Badguy tilting during a meth binge brings the hits. 408 take some notes, there's a lot you can learn here.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    cla sent me a number of frustrated private messages behind the scenes when badguy scammed him, asking things like, "What kind of forum are you running here, Druff?"

Pretty amazing that badguy's only two instances of scamming other NWP/DD/PFA members were against peterdc (later proven to be a career scammer) and cla (likely scammer).

This would also probably explain why cla made bets with two questionable parties -- Weiss, who had a bad history from NWP (though admittedly, seems to have turned himself around and was honest with this one), and badguy who has a shady past in general (though not against any members here).

He probably needed $600 badly.

I guess those were the only two who were willing to bet with him, and he saw it as a freeroll. When he only ended up collecting the smaller bet (from Weiss), he still needed another $500, and made another bet with simpdog.

Then simpdog won, and he was screwed, as the freeroll was over.

To be fair, simpdog was never at risk, because I don't think anyone would have expected him to pay if cla didn't escrow as promised (at least I would have advised him not to). But still... this was really shitty, especially from the guy who played victim after badguy wouldn't pay him.

In the future, I would suggest that nobody make bets unless a very trusted third party is escrowing, and make the rule that the bet is not valid unless both parties have sent the money to escrow prior to game time.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also it appears I have his full name and location.

I will not post it just yet. I will give cla a chance to make this right before exposing his info, but if he runs off and doesn't pay, then I will be posting the info here, and people can do what they like.

I didn't do this with badguy23 because everyone already had his info.

Comments

vegas1369: Nice.

Thread Information