Thread: Fuck Chris Christie....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Load Metric

Fuck Chris Christie....

...and the horse that fat fuck rode in on. I personally hope that cocksucker goes down for the corrupt douche he is. I believe he severely hurt Romney's chances for presidency and would vote Dem before I voted for that smelly n-word.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-0...-top-aide.html

Hopefully more incriminating stuff to come

Comments

big dick: great thread. fuck that fatass

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    ...and the horse that fat fuck rode in on. I personally hope that cocksucker goes down for the corrupt douche he is. I believe he severely hurt Romney's chances for presidency and would vote Dem before I voted for that smelly n-word.

Romney had waaaaaay more going against him than anything Chris Christie did to hamper him.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post

Romney had waaaaaay more going against him than anything Chris Christie did to hamper him.
    I do agree with you and Romney wasn't going to win regardless now that I look back at it. But for that fat fuck to openly commend Obama immediately before the election was fucked up imo.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post

I do agree with you and Romney wasn't going to win regardless now that I look back at it. But for that fat fuck to openly commend Obama immediately before the election was fucked up imo.
    I actually applauded the non-partisan nature of it.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Romney wasn't going to win, anyway, but I agree that Christie sucks.

Never really liked him.

Not clear if he knew about this beforehand or not, but still F him either way.

The worst part:

The gridlock delayed crews responding to medical emergencies, including that of a 91-year-old woman who suffered cardiac arrest and later died. Paramedics hit heavy traffic on Fort Lee Road and met the ambulance en route to the hospital instead of at the scene, Paul Favia, Fort Lee’s emergency medical services coordinator, said in a Sept. 10 letter to Sokolich released by the borough clerk’s office.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Never really liked him.

The worst part:

The gridlock delayed crews responding to medical emergencies, including that of a 91-year-old woman who suffered cardiac arrest and later died. Paramedics hit heavy traffic on Fort Lee Road and met the ambulance en route to the hospital instead of at the scene, Paul Favia, Fort Lee’s emergency medical services coordinator, said in a Sept. 10 letter to Sokolich released by the borough clerk’s office.
    Well hopefully we find out he did know about this. Then we won't have to worry about him in a couple years.

Load Metric

Never really liked him.

The worst part:
    Well hopefully we find out he did know about this. Then we won't have to worry about him in a couple years.
    Someone will have to throw him under the bus and I really don't see that happening. Shit rolls down hill.

Load Metric
    So let me get this straight; Governor of New Jersey has henchmen stop traffic over 1 bridge going to NYC for a couple of days and everyone wants to drown the Governor. Yet Obama has a henchman running the IRS and obstructing 501c charity applications because they favor the opposing party and that somehow has no effect on the President. I love how the media tells people what to be outraged at. Suckers.

Comments

Daly: Not letting facts get int he way of a good arguement Rep

Corrigan: Not letting facts get int he way of a good arguement Rep

big dick: Not letting facts get int he way of a good arguement Rep

Brittney Griner's Clit: ++++++++++++++++++++

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    So let me get this straight; Governor of New Jersey has henchmen stop traffic over 1 bridge going to NYC for a couple of days and everyone wants to drown the Governor. Yet Obama has a henchman running the IRS and obstructing 501c charity applications because they favor the opposing party and that somehow has no effect on the President. I love how the media tells people what to be outraged at. Suckers.
    Lesson for Christie here: it's much easier to dodge bullets when you're in the last term of a presidency.

Load Metric

Never really liked him.

The worst part:

In all fairness someone dying at 91 really shouldn't be all that unexpected regardless of circumstance

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post

Never really liked him.

The worst part:
    In all fairness someone dying at 91 really shouldn't be all that unexpected regardless of circumstance
    New York Times interviewed the woman's daughter and she said the traffic delay had nothing to do with her mother dying. It was all just a spin job.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/it-was-ju...mothers-death/

This is undeniably a disgusting act by some in Christie's camp, and the firing of his top aide as well as the resignations of the Port Authority bosses is completely justified, but a lot of this is being blown way out of proportion. Now you have people suing because they had to sit in traffic and were among other things "very frightened and stressed" over it. I watched a Jewess and her attorney this morning on CNN talk about this and it made me want to puke. Our country is so fucked.

I believe Christie when he says he didn't know anything about this and was blindsided. If there is even an inkling of him knowing anything about this that comes out he basically committed political suicide with his press conference yesterday. I think he's too smart for that. On the flip side, I do believe he is somewhat of a political bully, but in that part of the states, especially Jersey, I think it's necessary to sometimes be a complete dick.

In the end I doubt any of this will matter, IMO he will never get the nomination to run for President by the GOP, he's too far left for the majority of the right, and they will never forgive him for the Obama nut hugging. I said it before and I'll say it again, Ted Cruz will be the frontrunner once all is said and done come 2015.

Comments

tony bagadonuts: Voice of Reason folks

Load Metric
    Really too bad if this forces him off a bid. I wanted to see him run for president for the lolz
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post
    Really too bad if this forces him off a bid. I wanted to see him run for president for the lolz
    It won't, he will still be a candidate, and you'll still get to see some hardcore campaigning, but he won't get the nomination.

I know it sounds crazy to a lot of people now, considering Cruz is the Tea Party poster boy, but he is going to destroy all of his competition once the debates start.

Also, I predict a landslide win for republicans in 2016, especially if the Dems nominate Biden. Hillary is really the only chance they have at a win, but by then the damage to the Democratic party will just be too much to overcome.

Seriously though, how happy are Biden and Obama now with all the attention on this bridge scandal and not Gates' book? Chris Christie once again does a huge favor for Obama, and the GOP will never forgive him for this. The Sandy nut hugging was too much already, now this.

Load Metric

Reminds me of...

Comments

Sanlmar: Laughable shot of Romney "the blue collar union guy" I am sure he never sat in a bleacher seat in his life.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntmissioner View Post

Reminds me of...

I haven't thought about that sign in a long time. You will have to regale me with what you are inferring one day.

Load Metric
    Being from Mass we got to know ex Mass Governor Romney all too well. Inherited money, privelaged and detached. Never had a shot at the Senate or President. His own state didn't carry him.

Sick of the moneyed & the academics claiming to represent me.

Successful leaders need not be the richest or smartest. Leadership qualities are what I look for.

Christie seemed different enough to attract my attention. Christie was brash, self made and seemed to have charisma needed to lead. Kinda looked forward to his run for President. Would be good theater at the very least.

Being a donut eating fat fuck was a plus in my book.

It is remarkable to be able to pinpoint the very-moment a guy's career implodes.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 01-10-2014 at 12:22 AM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Being from Mass we got to know ex Mass Governor Romney all too well. Inherited money, privelaged and detached. Never had a shot at the Senate or President. His own state didn't carry him.

Successful leaders need not be the richest or smartest. Leadership qualities are what I look for.

Christie seemed different enough to attract my attention. Christie was brash, self made and seemed to have charisma needed to lead. Kinda looked forward to his run for President. Would be good theater at the very least.

It is remarkable to be able to pinpoint the very-moment a guy's career implodes.
    Mitt Romney did not inherit a dime and is self made. Not saying he was not born with a silver spoon, but he made his own money and created a lot of jobs. Yes, he closed a lot of companies as well, but his activities were a net gain for the economy.

The country would be 100x better with Mitt Romney but he simply did not appeal to the people getting free shit for eternity. So he never stood a chance.

As far as Chris Christie, he is a fucking fat phony.

Load Metric
    yeah I bet he used to be or still is a huge dick sucking brown noser. I started to like him after sandy but not after hearing about this. fuck off fatboy

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric

For the love of god I hope you are a dupe. What was your screen name at NWP?

Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Pooh is the poster boy for all the sheep that get told what to be offended by.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Mitt Romney did not inherit a dime and is self made. Not saying he was not born with a silver spoon, but he made his own money and created a lot of jobs. Yes, he closed a lot of companies as well, but his activities were a net gain for the economy.

The country would be 100x better with Mitt Romney but he simply did not appeal to the people getting free shit for eternity. So he never stood a chance.

As far as Chris Christie, he is a fucking fat phony.
    That bolded statement has to almost certainly be categorically false. If you can produce his rich ass fathers will and show me that Mitt was left off I will apologize 100 times. I remember back in 2000 when I was 17 and dumb enough to think I was Democrat and follwed everything, they tried to sell a same story about Bush jr. being self made Now I don't follow close at all and even though it is sorta more believable that Mitt made sure he inherited nothing I'd really need to see some paperwork before I could ever begin to believe that.

I mean he was rich as hell before his father died but I think he would be the first kid in the history of the universe that ripped up an inheritance check. Even though I don't follow near as closely anymore I would like to think a story about Mitt not inheriting anything would be something I would have heard about.
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 01-10-2014 at 02:42 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookygook View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntmissioner View Post

Reminds me of...

I haven't thought about that sign in a long time. You will have to regale me with what you are inferring one day.
    Romney has had some traffic jam controversies of his own, although none as intentionally vindictive as the current Christie-themed scandal. Romneys were more due to his not being in touch w/the citizens he governed at the time.

Most famously...
    Summer 2004, Red Sox win World Series and break the Curse of the Bambino. Romney, who was MA governor at that time, conjured up an exciting photo op for himself. During the evening rush hour drive Romney brought Storrow Drive to a standstill, in order to appear to dismantle the iconic Reverse Curve sign. Only problem was that once he got up near the sign, Romney didn't know how to use a torch in order to cut the metal. The traffic jam caused by this photo op lasted weeks, and many people died.

Can't believe it didn't come up when he ran for pres.

Thread Information