Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Brokeguy83

Load Metric

Brokeguy23

Badguy took me up on my offer of Eagles -6.5 last Sunday night. He wanted $900 in action and wanted payment win/loss done through Western Union. I told him I could only do $500 because that is the transfer limit in Arizona.

It was agreed upon and payment was to be made on Tuesday morning 12/31 with the winner covering the cost (which still saves us over $22 on juice alone).

He lost and emailed me Tuesday morning stating he would call me with the info when done. He then emailed me that night and said he got busy and it may have to be Thursday as the grocery stores were closed but Walmart was open and he may be able to swing by if Moneygram was okay. I agreed.

He then napped it out until Thursday morning and said the same thing he said Tuesday. Napping continued until I emailed him at night stating it was time to call him out. This was my instant reply from him:

"bro did u just threaten me?? u fckin broke pussy. I just got home in a snow storm!! Now your ass can wait another day. Put up any thread u want cock sucker U were free rolling me now I no it. U really think I give a fck about 500?? U threaten me again your ass will get nothing, Ill make a thread saying that. U bet 500 and act like its life changing lol u r a joke bro. U ever threaten me again ill not only not pay u ill fckin ruin u. Im not worrying about going to wu when its snowing like a mother fcker. I was going to try and do it online but now u can wait another day. Im 100% sure if i would of won u would of not paid me a dime but I lost and will pay."

He has again napped it out today.

Tom,

Fuck you. Pay me. Questioning my integrity..you waste of life fuck.

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: sucker rep

rum dick: only gonna do this once but i have to neg you for being a zonie

Kuntmissioner: lack of foresight here is stunning

PLOL: Dumb on your part, but at least you're exposing
    Last edited by cla; 01-03-2014 at 07:01 PM. Reason: 83-23

Load Metric
    LOL at people making bets with badguy who is well known scammer. Sorry as maybe you didn't know but the guy is a serial scammer across multiple sites. He also scammed peterdc for a shitload of money before it turned out Peterdc was a scammer.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    LOL at people making bets with badguy who is well known scammer. Sorry as maybe you didn't know but the guy is a serial scammer across multiple sites. He also scammed peterdc for a shitload of money before it turned out Peterdc was a scammer.
    Hindsight 20/20. Didn't read up til it got sketchy.

Load Metric
    Not to be a dick, but if you are going to make a bet with a guy with the screen name "Badguy" without escrow, who also has a somewhat shady history on these forums with wagers, you kind of asked for this. That's not even considering the shenanigans with the whole Josie saga.

Aside from that, if you are going to enter into this kind of bet with him, I probably would have given him a little more time considering they definitely are going through some pretty bad weather in his part of the country.

Comments

cla: point taken. tuesday weather?

Load Metric
    takes a lot of time to sell that many vic's.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cla View Post
    Badguy took me up on my offer of Eagles -6.5 last Sunday night. He wanted $900 in action and wanted payment win/loss done through Western Union. I told him I could only do $500 because that is the transfer limit in Arizona.

It was agreed upon and payment was to be made on Tuesday morning 12/31 with the winner covering the cost (which still saves us over $22 on juice alone).

He lost and emailed me Tuesday morning stating he would call me with the info when done. He then emailed me that night and said he got busy and it may have to be Thursday as the grocery stores were closed but Walmart was open and he may be able to swing by if Moneygram was okay. I agreed.

He then napped it out until Thursday morning and said the same thing he said Tuesday. Napping continued until I emailed him at night stating it was time to call him out. This was my instant reply from him:

"bro did u just threaten me?? u fckin broke pussy. I just got home in a snow storm!! Now your ass can wait another day. Put up any thread u want cock sucker U were free rolling me now I no it. U really think I give a fck about 500?? U threaten me again your ass will get nothing, Ill make a thread saying that. U bet 500 and act like its life changing lol u r a joke bro. U ever threaten me again ill not only not pay u ill fckin ruin u. Im not worrying about going to wu when its snowing like a mother fcker. I was going to try and do it online but now u can wait another day. Im 100% sure if i would of won u would of not paid me a dime but I lost and will pay."

He has again napped it out today.

Tom,

Fuck you. Pay me. Questioning my integrity..you waste of life fuck.
    How hard is it to realize that the guy doesn't have a fucking home or internet that works yet he is going to pay up on a large bet? He was freerolling you from the word go. I actually saw the back in forth in that thread and was going to tell you this but I forgot. Didn't think you would actually be so naive to bet with him.

Comments

cla: good looking out rep

tony bagadonuts: offset cla's fail rep

Load Metric
    SHOCKED, yes SHOCKED I am that this turn of events has transpired

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post

Comments

vegas1369: lol

Load Metric
    I guess at this point just be glad that you didn't lose.

Comments

cla: my thoughts tuesday at noon

vegas1369: Cup half full rep.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    this is fucking tragic.

honestly this is why no one trusts each other anymore.

look, cla, youre pretty new here and a great contributor so i dont want you to feel like no one cares.

if you want, i'll give you a 10% profit share on my live BAP, payable weekly, until you make back the 5 hundo.

ship the 500 in bitcoins to 1BCN2L7soNh1YbnHiFHnFjP5kUjUXBr7xp and you'll receive your profit share plus a 10% cherry on top every 7 days until youre paid back the principle, plus interest, plus the $500 badguy owes you.

Comments

cla: thank you so much

gut: video updates every day also

garrett: BIGGEST troll/scumbag on this site has no input on why people should trust, again your a POS!

rum dick: that's what riddick would do

tony bagadonuts: a great humanitarian I say
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Tuesday was an obv stall, but knowing what we know about him this should be expected. There is a chance he plans on paying, so this is the only reason why I would have maybe waited a couple more days to make a thread like this. I understand wanting to get out in front of it though. Sucks feeling like you were just freerolled for $500, trust me, I know.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I still don't get why there's such selective perception here when it comes to fraud and scammers. Like it's totally funny and cute when yebsite and badguy rip people off, but shameful and abhorrent when Jsearles and 408Mike do it.

Maybe cla believed that badguy has a decent standing in the community, as he's a beloved clown on a forum called Poker Fraud Alert. It's still his own fault for betting with strangers on the internet, but you can't say it should be obvious to everyone that badguy is a known scammer when nobody treats him as such.

Comments

cla: truth

HotlikeSauce: How can you can treat him as a scammer if you call him a "BELOVED clown"

WillieMcFML: keep yebsite's name out of yer god damn mouth

rum dick: yeppers

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    I still don't get why there's such selective perception here when it comes to fraud and scammers. Like it's totally funny and cute when yebsite and badguy rip people off, but shameful and abhorrent when Jsearles and 408Mike do it.

Maybe cla believed that badguy has a decent standing in the community, as he's a beloved clown on a forum called Poker Fraud Alert. It's still his own fault for betting with strangers on the internet, but you can't say it should be obvious to everyone that badguy is a known scammer when nobody treats him as such.
    I might be wrong here, but excluding the whole Josey debacle which had nothing to do with wagering, AFAIK Badguy has never scammed anyone outside of PeterDC, and that was on DD a long time ago involving the biggest scammer any of these sites have ever seen. There was something a few weeks ago from some other site I've never heard of, but he seemed to have an answer for that pretty quickly that no one questioned. Is he really a "known" scammer?

BTW, I highly doubt anyone that's been around a while considered 408 an actual known scammer. He just got hammered on it because he was a train wreck that most people grew to strongly dislike, and his constant excuses/accusations and reasons for not paying were very deserving of being heavily ridiculed.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

I might be wrong here, but excluding the whole Josey debacle which had nothing to do with wagering, AFAIK Badguy has never scammed anyone outside of PeterDC, and that was on DD a long time ago involving the biggest scammer any of these sites have ever seen. There was something a few weeks ago from some other site I've never heard of, but he seemed to have an answer for that pretty quickly that no one questioned. Is he really a "known" scammer?

BTW, I highly doubt anyone that's been around a while considered 408 an actual known scammer. He just got hammered on it because he was a train wreck that most people grew to strongly dislike, and his constant excuses/accusations and reasons for not paying were very deserving of being heavily ridiculed.
    There was another recent incident where he tried to roll Bodog. Maybe nobody cares because its Bodog.

The 408Mike thing sort of supports my point. He got raked over the coals for welching, whereas deliberate scamming by others can be laughed off if they're well-liked enough.

Load Metric
    So wait you made a $500 bet with a guy, who supposedly lives in his grandmas basement , has no cell phone, no internet access and you expected to get paid?

what did you expect?

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Any new mugshots?

wrenchjockey: -1

Load Metric
    Shut up garrett.

Comments

SrslySirius: repping myself with own dupe account

JACKDANIELS: repping myself with own dupe account

tony bagadonuts: repping myself with own dupe account

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

There was another recent incident where he tried to roll Bodog. Maybe nobody cares because its Bodog.

The 408Mike thing sort of supports my point. He got raked over the coals for welching, whereas deliberate scamming by others can be laughed off if they're well-liked enough.

408mike is literally a meth addicted gay prostitute, by his own admission, and thats just his cover letter. He did not get raked over the coals for welching, he got exposed and put on Front Street for who he is, what his agenda is, and his unbelievable odyssey of manipulation and attention whoring. There is a huge difference there.

Badguy offers comedic relief so people are generally comfortable with letting him suffer in a hell of his own making.

Ive seen you make quite a few posts with similar themes and the conclusion Im reaching is that you dont really understand what Neverwinpoker was, and you dont really get what Donkdown was, and because you are unaware of the legacy of depraved scamming that seriously defined those communities, youre caught off guard when you see its logical conclusion play out here.

That not some backhanded bullshit insult btw, Im just spelling out why youre constantly in a state of pearl-clutching at behavior and situations that have roots based in communities that had themes you werent necessarily aware of.

If you dont want to hang out with criminals and drug addicts, I mean, there is always pocket 5s or 2+2. Believe me, if Warhol's factory was still going strong, Id be there, not here.

Comments

vegas1369: So very much this.

BCR: Love it or leave it rep

tony bagadonuts: bookmarked for posterity

Load Metric
    Name:  eDTn0rh.jpg
Views: 471
Size:  5.6 KB

Comments

BCR: extra Warhol's factory rep, assuming we're talking the one of Sedgewick and Capote, and not some internet site that grabbed the name

Load Metric
    Seriously tho garrett shut up.

Comments

garrett: quite thread whoring, no one hoenstly gives a fk what you say. Log off!

Bootsy Collins: Shut up garrett

rum dick: will donate dogecoins to the shut garrett up fund

tony bagadonuts: silence garrett

Thread Information