Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Todd Brunson calls Sammy Farha a "liar, cheat and a thief"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by son of lockman View Post
    Todd Brunson = joke for poker player.
    Simply not true. When Andy Beal took on the corporation, the one player he refused to play heads up was Todd. He beat Andy too often in heads up limit hold'em. Read Michael Craig's excellent book: "The Professor, The Banker & The Suicide King".
    That is a good book, but I'm not really going to put much weight behind one sem-donk's opinion. Todd prob just ran like god against him
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post
    Simply not true. When Andy Beal took on the corporation, the one player he refused to play heads up was Todd. He beat Andy too often in heads up limit hold'em. Read Michael Craig's excellent book: "The Professor, The Banker & The Suicide King".
    That is a good book, but I'm not really going to put much weight behind one sem-donk's opinion. Todd prob just ran like god against him

if I remember one of the hands correctly beal like 7 or 8 bet top 2 ( could have been bottom 2, or middle 2) on like 10 8 4 2

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post
    Still he is not a "joke". He is an experienced, competent player. There are many TV players I don't mind at my table, but Todd isn't one of them. As a person, I have no opinion on him. I don't judge people I know little about. I try not to form opinions on people (good or bad) from the media.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Campaigner View Post
    Son of lockman's post below:

Do you not know simple grammar and how to spell? Either way, your comment comes off as being posted by someone who is not well educated.

Under any event, you can't be taken seriously.

"
    Quote Originally Posted by son of lockman View Post
    Todd Brunson's papa Dolye or whatever his name is is one of the biggest cheaters that ever played poker. Seemingly a good guy to most who don't really know him, his early career was nothing more that traveling with a pack of angle-shooters. He admits in his books if you know how to read his various methods of exploiting people.

BTW his books are really nothing more than trash which was well marketed.

Todd Brunson = joke for poker player.
    "

Oi, cuntface. You absolutely reek of being another 2p2 run of the mill rentboy.

His grammar is more than presentable for around these here parts.

And Doyle is an old mythical fucktard who just happened to play cards back in the day along with many thousands of other degenerates.

If his name was Colin Smith and he didn't wear a cowboy hat or bink a few WSOP Sng's 30 odd years ago. Then nobody would know or care who the fuck he is.

And so what if he played poker with a gun in his pocket?...Seems pretty standard if you're carrying a lot of cash in a unsupervised environment.

You would think he was Billy the fucking Kid after reading your shite.

And didn't this bastion of all things "upstanding" back Howard Lederer post Black Friday in his blog?...He actually tried to defend the indefensible and allowed his true colours to shine through on that day.

Anyway he's getting to that age where he'll be needing a full time dogsbody to wipe his arse 3 times a day. So why don't you run along and go grab yourself an application form - you sniveling little cunt.

Comments

nunbeater: rekt
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Banned
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're better than this

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Do you not know simple grammar and how to spell? Either way, your comment comes off as being posted by someone who is not well educated.

Speaking of not being well educated, I think you meant to say "in any event". "Under any event" doesn't make any sense.

And on a sidenote, why is it that every time some idiot calls someone out for grammar or spelling mistakes, they make a grammar or spelling mistake?

*giggling*
    Load Metric

Todd Brunson calls Sammy Farha a "liar, cheat and a thief"

A bit of trivia

Todd was dating Jen Harmon when Daniel Negran first met her

Just the thought of Harmon sucking brunsons filthy cock puts me off sucking cock

who am I kidding

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by wrybread View Post

Speaking of not being well educated, I think you meant to say "in any event". "Under any event" doesn't make any sense.

And on a sidenote, why is it that every time some idiot calls someone out for grammar or spelling mistakes, they make a grammar or spelling mistake?
    Muphry's law
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Whatever you think of Todd,whether you like him,or have a hate session on him, he is a funny bugger when he Chirps on Twitter. Seems like he is a good bloke actually but people reply in forums when they are in all sorts of 'states' and often log on after getting home from a session on the booze,and cos they dipped out on pulling a fuck they post nasty shit they wouldn't dream of saying normally. As for Sammy,I would like to see where he did what Todd alludes to,I would imagine Todd is prolly joking when and if he said it,joking prolly cos Sammy may be beyond reproach he is so above board, and Todd is tongue in cheek (as he is prone to do) sarcastic, lots of folk are beyond working this fact out.

Load Metric
    Judging by his twitter, I like todd. I know at bellagio every dealer hates sammy farha's guts bad. Like, wish he was dead hate him. You don't get that kinda hate simply because a guy doesn't tip. He must be a real piece of shit

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post
    Judging by his twitter, I like todd. I know at bellagio every dealer hates sammy farha's guts bad. Like, wish he was dead hate him. You don't get that kinda hate simply because a guy doesn't tip. He must be a real piece of shit
    As most professional gamblers are. Including Doyle
    BALLIN'!!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    ICEMAN NITELIFE SAYING SUP TO "T-BONE" BRUNSON HOF

iceman ‏@icemannitelife 2m2 minutes ago
    @ToddBrunson hey T bone I was looking at snap shot man yall party yall as off man I set back and I was laughing my as off it was nice!!!!!!

Load Metric
    It was reported somewhere about a year or less ago that Todd played Beal again heads up again at the Bellagio. They each started with 5 million. Todd won it all. Doyle was watching.

Thread Information