Thread: Phil would start by shooting ducks with it, then morph it out from there..

Load Metric

Phil would start by shooting ducks with it, then morph it out from there..

‘Duck Dynasty’ Releases Own Line Of Guns

NORTH HAVEN, Conn. (CBS Connecticut/AP) — “Duck Dynasty” is getting into the gun business.
    The Robertson family-owned Duck Commander has teamed up with firearms manufacturer Mossberg to release their own line of guns.
    Mossberg is releasing 12 types of Duck Commander guns, including 9 shotguns, 2 semiautomatic weapons and a pistol.
    Mossberg spokeswoman Linda Powell told CNN that they have begun shipping the guns to distributors.
    “Duck Dynasty” stars Phil, Willie, Si and Jase Robertson starred in commercials released last month by Mossberg.

Local News

‘Duck Dynasty’ Releases Own Line Of Guns

January 2, 2014 12:58 PM

Share on email 195
    View Comments
    (L-R) Willie Robertson, Korie Robertson, Phil Robertson, Miss Kay Robertson and Si Robertson of “Duck Dynasty” attend the A&E Networks 2012 Upfront at Lincoln Center on May 9, 2012 in New York City. (credit: Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images)

Related Tags:

Duck Dynasty, Guns, Mossberg, Phil Robertson
    NORTH HAVEN, Conn. (CBS Connecticut/AP) — “Duck Dynasty” is getting into the gun business.
    The Robertson family-owned Duck Commander has teamed up with firearms manufacturer Mossberg to release their own line of guns.
    Mossberg is releasing 12 types of Duck Commander guns, including 9 shotguns, 2 semiautomatic weapons and a pistol.
    Mossberg spokeswoman Linda Powell told CNN that they have begun shipping the guns to distributors.
    “Duck Dynasty” stars Phil, Willie, Si and Jase Robertson starred in commercials released last month by Mossberg.
    “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal. And they’ve been endowed by their Creator of certain unalienable rights. Those are rights that no government can take from you: to live, be free and pursue happiness,” Phil Robertson, patriarch of the family, said in one of the commercials. “You know what makes me happy ladies and gentlemen? To blow a mallard drake’s head smooth off.”
    The release of the new gun line comes during the controversy surrounding Phil Robertson over his comments about homosexuality in a recent GQ interview.
    “Start with homosexual behavior and just morph out from there. Bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and that woman and those men,” Robertson told GQ. “Don’t be deceived. Neither the adulterers, the idolaters, the male prostitutes, the homosexual offenders, the greedy, the drunkards, the slanderers, the swindlers—they won’t inherit the kingdom of God. Don’t deceive yourself. It’s not right.”
    A&E initially suspended Robertson indefinitely for the comments but the suspension only lasted nine days after it was lifted last week.
    Willie Robertson, CEO of Duck Commander and one of Phil’s sons, told Fox News that everything with the family and A&E are fine.
    “We’re just glad to be back to work, and A&E and us are fine,” Willie Robertson said in a live appearance with wife Korie from Steamboat Springs, Colo.
    Fox hosts Bill Hemmer and Elizabeth Hasselbeck gave him several chances to address the firestorm surrounding the suspension of his father over anti-gay comments, but without quite ducking the question, Willie Robertson chose not to take the bait either.
    “We’re looking forward to getting back to making some funny shows. It’s a New Year so we’re ready to break in a New Year and start it all over again,” Robertson said. “We’re ready to move on, you know. I think we all learned a lot and we’re just ready to move on, and the family’s happy, and we’re ready to go. I’ve got to make sure my guys are back there building duck calls.”
    Asked her thoughts on the suspension by Hasselbeck, Korie Robertson took the same conciliatory tone.
    “Hey, I’m just glad the family’s all together, the best thing about the show is we get to do it as a family,” she said. “We’re all happy, happy, happy.”
    The suspension sparked brought out legions of defenders who felt he was being censored by the network.

http://connecticut.cbslocal.com/2014...-line-of-guns/
    There's a video on the site too, I think it's the commercial.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    see my post in the other thread about gun sales going up as part of this charade. When you infringe on a rednecks possible rights to hate homos or any rights for that matter they go buy a gun. I think redneck is becoming a bigger demographic these days since it branched out to middle America and the cities.

They are on a little gun kick now. They like to suit two or more purposes with everything. Probably a chance to make bank and piss off the libs and the other half of the country just enough to give the go ahead on virtual gun extinction. They never just take big things away. They need 50+% to demand it and its over.

l

Comments

PLOL: .

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    They are on a little gun kick now. They like to suit two or more purposes with everything. Probably a chance to make bank and piss off the libs and the other half of the country just enough to give the go ahead on virtual gun extinction. They never just take big things away. They need 50+% to demand it and its over.
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    Mossberg makes some nice shotguns so they picked a helluva partner on that front. Currently own a 5 shell mag 12GA with lead being 50ca Deer Slug.

Thread Information