Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Deja Haseeb

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by UseHerName View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Are you saying all the charity stuff was made up?
    Not sure, but something is off.. too many 'eh?' moments and stuff that doesn't really make sense.
    Well obviously he didn't have 500k like he said he did. But he only needed 90k to pay off that house yet he gave 75k to charity. Doesn't make sense. I'm calling bullshit all around with this guy. I don't think anything he says is true.

Load Metric
    UseHerName: I'd like you to come on radio next week. In a non-confrontational fashion of course. You aren't on trial here but you sure could shed a bunch of light on that loser Haseeb. What say you?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by UseHerName View Post

Not sure, but something is off.. too many 'eh?' moments and stuff that doesn't really make sense.
    Well obviously he didn't have 500k like he said he did. But he only needed 90k to pay off that house yet he gave 75k to charity. Doesn't make sense. I'm calling bullshit all around with this guy. I don't think anything he says is true.
    The weirdest thing about it all (apart from the sum outstanding on the property matching the sum he alleges Jason Burt stung him for) is the charity donation and the $75k. They say you can drive yourself mad trying to get in the mindset of a loon but if I try and put myself in the shoes of Haseeb Qureshi then...

(1) If you leave the job you make your living by and you know in approximately two years time a loan will come due that could mean losing the house you live in and you have two others (I'm discounting the foreclosed property in the list), then you would put one of them on the market and liquidate that asset to keep the one you really want... or

(2) You would get a job which would mean you could keep up the re-payments and pay off the loan in the time due... or

(3) You would look at re-financing in some way, to give you more time to pay the outstanding sum.

Obviously he didn't do any of the above so we're left with the scenario of two months to go and no cash to pay the loan off.

He said he had initially approached his Dad and all his Dad could afford was $10k and couldn't raise any more as his credit was shot. Ok, entirely plausible and no red flag. He said he had a retirement fund of some description, but it couldn't be liquidated in time and would incur penalties for early withdrawal. Annoying as he has had two years effectively to sort that out... but ok still not raising too many alarm bells.

It was in to September when he realised that no-one (i.e. me) was going to spot him $40k, so time was tight and he had a handful of weeks to sort it out. Suddenly Dad comes through and Haseeb has $75k to give away.

What it looks like to me is...Dad paid off the $90k loan and that would have given him approximately 50% equity in the property. Understandably, he would probably want the house in his name to secure his investment...particulalry as apparently he didn't mention in the first place and it was probably a last resort. When Haseeb told me his Dad had paid it off and that the house was now in Dad's name I said too bloody right he owns a good proportion of it. So this gifting to the 'rents is hardly that.

But then Haseeb has $75k to give away... if that is his retirement fund, which it has to be because he had only that and property as assets, then he liquidated it anyways and pretty quickly so why the need for Dad to jump in? Or, if Dad jumped in an covered the $90k because he couldn't quite liquidate the retirement fund in time for the due date of the loan.. why not just pay Dad back $75k asap and the remainder as soon as he is able. I suppose that scenario doesn't sound so great when you're trying a marketing exercise to flog a book and coaching to a community that thinks you're a shady bugger.

The biggest fishy smell comes from the reaction to him asking for loans.. if there is nothing to hide then why get your panties in a bunch when someone asks how come you were in a 'grave money situation' one minute and the next you are making a big show of giving away $500k the next.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    UseHerName: I'd like you to come on radio next week. In a non-confrontational fashion of course. You aren't on trial here but you sure could shed a bunch of light on that loser Haseeb. What say you?
    PM me with your Skype to discuss.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I don't understand the charity giveaway, then.

We all know Haseeb isn't exactly altruistic, and he clearly couldn't afford to give away $75k based upon your story.

Is it possible that his receipts are fake? Has there been any independent verification that he gave this money away, and that the checks cleared?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Bingo...

I haven't even looked at the receipts let alone checked them out. Is it possible they could be faked? Entirely... pretty much anything can be with varying degrees of success.

It's hard to reconcile the facts of the matter as Haseeb has presented them. Like I said, either he was lying about the 'grave money situation' or he is not being truthful about the great giveaway. At the risk of going all Columbo... I believe, when he left in 2011, that his financial reserves were pretty small. Haseeb told me he had 3 people signed up for his mind coaching gig during his hiatus... I don't know if they continued, but I suspect not and it looked like it wasn't a success. I know he hasn't had a regular job in the time so I imagine his income has been small and patchy at best. Couple that with not playing poker and I'm inclined to believe his worth was a retirement fund and 3 properties... which supports to some extent the 'grave money situation'.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    That is really sad.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    New video:

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    New video:

I gave him a little bit of credit on the last video but this one is......

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lvpkr1009 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    New video:

I gave him a little bit of credit on the last video but this one is......

True! Just looking at the background of the video says it all.

Load Metric
    I'm confused. His old headshot he used everywhere made him seem like a bigger guy, but these videos are of a 14 year old kid?
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I'm bias.. but he has a face I'd never tire of punching.

^^Steve-O.. He has lost a lot of weight and he's not actually that tall (lifts in shoes and all that).

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    In terms of the subject matter (and I must caveat this with I haven't watched the video), I find it amusing that Haseeb offers advice on mindset at all, but particularly lol on advice offered re. tilt and managing someone else's tilt for maximum advantage... from someone who couldn't manage their own.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Another new video introducing his audio book. You can't see Haseeb in this clip but just listen to his voice as he speaks in a brainwashing type of tone. Now he just needs some background music from ocean sounds or something else calm from the outdoors.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I wonder how long it will take him to delete my comments on his video this time.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vookenmeister View Post
    I wonder how long it will take him to delete my comments on his video this time.
    vookenmeister 4 hours ago
    Haseeb is a known scammer, fraud and thief. Try searching his name on google. 

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I lasted about 20 seconds. I've heard Haseeb's Royal Shakespeare Company style delivery on many occasion and it never failed to give me the lolz.

Now, as well as pretentious twat, he can add pseudo self help mono-drone to his repertoire.

I fully expect to see Haseeb in the news - handcuffed and in a jumpsuit awaiting sentence.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Alright, somebody just pointed out this thread to me. I imagine this is a late enough reply to the point that nobody's going to really care, but such is life. I gotta do what I gotta do.

So, yes. Imagine my surprise, UHN, when I found out you were going around accusing me on some forum that I don't read, with nobody to defend against or answer your claims. So much for the right to face your accuser. Seriously, that's a pretty low-down move.

Another corset-tearing post. It's largely rehash of old stuff and it's really long and detail-oriented, so the disinterested public can feel free to ignore this.

------------

• First, let me see what's novel in your most recent concoction. Basically, it's an attack on my character. You're claiming that all of my intentions and actions were cruel, self-interested, and nefarious. Now, that's not a hard picture to paint when almost everything in poker involves money. You're a lawyer, so rhetoric is your strong suit. But your story is complete bullshit.
    • Let's start here. First, you claim that I was trying to steal $40k from you--according to you--when you and I were effectively estranged. Furthermore, you claim that it was strange and scammy for me to ask you for money. You don't mention the fact that I had loaned you several thousand dollars under my name in the past, which you'd threatened to default on in attempt to strongarm me while I was in Europe. And then you also go on in a later post to say that you were thinking about loaning me the money, but were talked out of it by your friends. So we were close enough that you were seriously considering loaning 40k to me, and yet I am such a *bad person* with *no job* and whatever other bullshit you're claiming? And at the same time, I was out of line in asking you? You can't have it both ways.
    • And again, I stress. Where's your evidence that I was scamming you? And why wouldn't I try to scam Jungle? Or ANYONE? There are tons of poker players I could try to scam. Poker players are practically the easiest people in the world to trick. And yet, I decide to scam my ex who's a LAWYER, who already hates me, and who readily regales me with stories about threatening banks and shop owners with lawsuits to get her way? Come on. This is fucking stupid. Where's your evidence for this? None. Not a shred of evidence whatsoever. Every part of my story has been accounted for, and yours you just pulled out of thin air. Nobody else has seen any evidence whatsoever that I was trying to scam you.
    • Okay, then your character assassination stuff. First, you try to introduce the story of me being a struggling, losing poker player. Again, bullshit. Let's trace the timeline here. Early 2010 I get hacked by Swedes, lose a bunch of money, and take a long break from poker after getting really depressed/fed up with the game. Keep in mind, before this, I'm considered one of the strongest HU players online and I made a good amount of money in 2010. I go back to school for a while, and when the semester finishes I try to play again, but can't find the passion to play much anymore. I toy with the idea of quitting poker altogether. It starts to really concern me. In mid 2010 I meet Jungle in Vegas and we make plans to live together, because I decide that living with other poker players (which I've never done before) might reignite my desire to play and put hours in. Ashton contacts us and tells us to go to Florida with him, so we do. There, I start playing poker regularly again, but putting in hours is still a struggle. I just don't enjoy the game anymore. I'm also playing lower. How much lower? 5/10 - 25/50, with mostly 5/10 - 10/20. Also, note, I was always a winning player, and I was readily playing lower stakes. Also most people still wouldn't play me, especially at lower stakes. I just wasn't getting many hours in; that was the chief struggle for me and that's what I kept telling YOU about everyday--not losing. Putting in hours used to be easy and I inherently wanted to play. That had changed, but it's never that I wasn't winning. I won at poker every single year I played, even in 2011 when I made the bet with Ashton.

After Black Friday my poker volume fell off dramatically--understandably, because most American sites were cut off, there was a lot of drama going on in the poker world, and we'd lost a lot of the poker fervor. I also was contemplating quitting the game altogether, and thought that Black Friday might've been the perfect moment. But Jungle talked me into continuing to play poker, and he was also already somewhat dependent on me. Then I went to Vegas, where I focused on learning live poker which I'd almost never played before, played in the ME, and looked after Jungle. Then I went back to Austin to prepare to move out of the country, either to Vancouver or Lisbon (ended up being Lisbon when Jungle got barred from entry into Canada). I hoped that living there out of the country with Jungle and Jose--especially since Jose was such an avid student of poker--would help reignite the flame. The night before I left the US was when the scandal broke.
    • Okay, enter the bet, which you so carefully retold. Point by point--first, yes, I took the bet because I wanted to make money. But I also took it because I was sure that Ashton was going to do the bet anyway; it was clear from his behavior, it was something that he'd told us about many times, and I knew that he was going through one of his degenerate phases (which he went through with some regularity). I also had tried many times to help him, more than once I forced him to stop tilt-playing nosebleed games (for which he wasn't rolled), and I encouraged him to get into AA for his drinking. But most of the times, I couldn't stop him, and my role was more to be there for him when he crashed. I didn't like Ashton at first because he was very arrogant and selfish. But by then, having lived side-by-side for him for several months, I cared for him. We developed a camaraderie and it was hard for me not to look out for his well-being. So the idea that I jumped at the bet (which I didn't, it all happened very haphazardly, I recount it very clearly in the story) because I wanted to hurt him or *because I didn't like him* is bullshit. Also, let's not forget that at this point in my life, I was telling you, UHN, just about everything. We were talking everyday. So you *knew* all of this, I'd told you all about Ashton, and you shared my feelings toward his behavior.
    • Later, you say that I thought Ashton was a bad influence on Jungle. Again, you agreed with me! Ashton drank a lot, he was a braggadocio, he was very extravagant with his money, and he fought with Jungle a lot. He was also pretty depressed. He wasn't a good role model for Jungle, who was very impressionable and was not dealing well with his newfound acclaim. Jungle and Ashton often insulted one another. Remember, at that point, I was telling you pretty much everything, and you were right there with me, giving me advice and encouraging me. Why'd you never speak up then? Or is your sense of moral indignation that untimely? I imagine it should be harder to do a character assassination when you're the close adviser, but apparently this doesn't impede you.
    • Okay, then you claim that until you told me that there was a possibility that Ashton might have a heart attack, I was jubilantly looking forward to him getting injured. No, that's bullshit. I wrote about it all very clearly in the original story. Originally I thought that if Ashton lost the bet, it would be because he'd be no longer able to run due to cramping, muscle failure, or just giving up outright. Then you told me the story about the ultramarathonner friend, and that he might get a heart attack. Until that point, the people I'd asked (who were all runners) hadn't mentioned anything about serious injury, so it alarmed me. Then you said we should have someone watching him at all times, so me, Doug, and his sister set up a rotating vigil. Again, this is just wrong. The facts are pretty simple, there's no need to recast them with dubious intentions or narrative.
    • Then you claim I needed the money. No. I had money. Of course I had money. *I paid Ashton the bet*, and I had hundred thousand left after that with which to live and play poker and travel and then eventually give away, and an extra 90K to get stolen by Jason Burt. So clearly I had money. Where are you getting this claim that I needed money? I suppose on an online forum, accusations come cheap, huh?
    • You then claim the introduction of Jose into the poker world was a reaction to the loss of the bet--as a way to "regain control of someone." No, again, bull-fucking-shit. I knew Jose long before the bet, and agreed to work with him BEFORE the bet, when I was spending a week in San Francisco. The Poker Prodigy stuff happened BEFORE the bet, because I remember doing it IN THAT HOUSE. I remember Jose even messaging me and talking to me about the bet on the DAY OF. So your claim that it was all orchestrated as a reaction to losing the bet and wanting to control people, again, is pulled out of your ass to try to fit your narrative.
    • When I first agreed to work with Jose, I agreed to only do it for one year, because I thought it'd be good experience for me in learning a new set of skills other than poker. I knew I didn't want to be a manager full time, but I thought I'd learn a lot from it. And I did. I learned how to negotiate contracts, how to copywrite, how to set up websites, etc. That's why I agreed to take him on and help him, not because I thought he'd be a "big revenue stream." Of course he wouldn't be. Poker players don't make that much money from sponsorships unless they're TV pros, and Jose was only 18 years old with almost no live experience. At the time when I agreed to work with him, I had little reason to believe he'd even achieve the level of notoriety that he did end up achieving. The idea that I could've predicted that from the outset is just silly. There are way, way better ways to make money in the poker world than taking time-consuming, longshot bets on internet pros turning into TV superstars. If I really was that motivated by money, I'd just keep churning out videos for Cardrunners and coaching, but I was slacking on both. You know yourself damn well how much of a time investment Jose was. Again, your story doesn't add up.
    • Okay, but then you claim that I knew that Jose was posting on sockpuppets and encouraged him to do so. No, wrong, again. I didn't know at all that Jose was using sockpuppets, he admitted to me only *after* mods figured it out. And according to him, he had never posted himself on the sockpuppets, he got his friends to (though he may have been lying). Yes, you made an account on 2p2, but that hardly counts as a sockpuppet, you were largely just insulting people and saying what you wanted to say. For the most part, when he posted his initial thread looking for prodigy, our role--both yours and mine--was in telling Jose to calm down, not to post defending himself against people, and just play it cool. He kept wanting to PM people who were flaming him and show them proof of his identity, his passport, his HEM graphs, etc. and we were stopping him.
    • Now, you claim that you were just peripherally involved with Jose and you didn't really know about it, you were just "being told" here and there to help on stuff. Bull-fucking-shit, once again. I told you *everything*, and we talked every single day. You and I both TALKED to Jose on Skype, frequently. We were telling him on Skype to stop PMing people and show them his documents. You reviewed the initial edited story before I let Jose post it. You gave me and him advice all the time, since you had a lot more experience in business than either of us. He had your Skype and contacted you personally, quite often. You said that you liked that he was unlike other poker players in that he seemed innocent and very genuine. He liked you too. You and I often joked that he was like our kid for how much we looked after him and gave him advice.
    • And, of course, tellingly, after the scandal, you were sympathetic toward him when he was the person who actually cheated his friends and lied to everyone. You also hated me after I didn't want to go to bed with you in London. So, let's put all that together. You were just a completely disinterested observer who was swept along by my nefarious scheme, just following orders with no understanding of what was going on? Get a grip. That's complete bullshit, and don't give me any crap about being a "poker outsider." By then you were playing poker yourself, reading 2p2 with some regularity, getting into playing live games. And you'd been around me enough to have asked me enough questions (and absorbed enough by osmosis) that you had a pretty good idea of the norms of poker culture. Pretenses of obliviousness aren't credible.
    • Okay, moving on. Then you claim that I was trying to make a passive income off of Daniel and Jose to live a "sweet lifestyle." Again, bullshit. First of all, there was no passive income, I was working my ass off for both of them, and as I told you and them, I only planned to do it for a year. I was doing it more because I wanted to learn and gain the experience. I didn't particularly enjoy it, and I didn't want to continue doing it. And I didn't live a "sweet lifestyle," you know that better than anyone. Jungle and Ashton may have lived extravagantly, but I was the opposite. Almost all of my money I saved. I ate turkey sandwiches everyday (which you teased me for), would drive everywhere in my 2005 Accord rather than fly, I would rarely book hotels, choosing to sleep on couches or in my car instead, and the entirety of my belongings could fit in a couple suitcases. So again, this characterization of being a money-grubber doesn't hold up.
    • You then claim that I was "hounding Jose" for money. No, I went to Portugal first to MEET him--I'd never actually met him before--and to talk to him, and understand who he was and what my relationship with him was supposed to mean. At the time, after the scandal, I was very lost and emotionally stranded. Meeting him, I was able to make sense of some things in my life. He also owed me money that he promised me before, and money that he owed me and Jungle for staking him. He was deep in makeup at the time of the scandal. In our staking contract was an agreement that if he was unable to play or quit poker for whatever reason, that he'd have to buy out of the stake for 75% of his makeup. Because he was effectively unable to play anymore and we were unable to continue staking him, and he'd violated our trust in numerous ways (and he was even DEEPER in makeup than we originally thought, because the 30k he stole he was counting as winnings), AND because he disappeared and stopped contacting us altogether for a while (and then later played poker without contacting us or getting our consent on other sites with his own money) we thought that it was only fair he'd have to buy out of the contract. He obviously didn't agree. After a while it became clear that I had no leverage in this, and fighting somebody who keeps disappearing or avoiding you is exhausting. Plus we weren't 100% sure that he even had the money to begin with. So that's why I gave up. I didn't need that fight to be a part of my life. What in the hell this has to do with you, I have no idea.
    • When you claim in your post that I am such a cutthroat, narcissistic person--where was all during the time that we were together? Or did it come out much later? If your opinion of me turned a long while *after* the Girah Scandal--if it turned in 2013, as you suggest--then it sounds like your reasons for disliking me are pretty disconnected from most people here.
    • You claim I use people to bring into conversations and leverage their reputations. Where's your evidence that I'm doing that? Just the fact that I'm talking about people who have big reputations is not enough to justify the accusation. It's easy enough to say "oh, he invokes those people in order to sully their good names, because he's so dirty himself!" I can't *talk about any of this shit* without referring to those people. Courts of law don't admit hearsay for good reason. Bring evidence or don't make accusations.
    • So then you talk about the Girah Scandal. You claim that I was scared and acting out of self-preservation of not wanting to be found out. You're right on that point. But you're wrong that I wasn't hoping to protect Jungle as well, which I clearly was. And again, this idea that I was trying to "protect my passive income" is just stupid. Like I just said, there was no such thing. And after the scandal, Jose's career as a poker player was already over, so there was nothing to protect for him. It's obvious that I was trying to protect myself and Jungle by distancing us from Jose, hoping that people wouldn't think we were involved in any of the cheating. That backfired. But this whole "passive income" narrative is just spun from whole cloth. This was all covered ad nauseum already three years ago.

You keep trying to prescribe me very callously monetary motives, as though I'm some kind of calculating autistic supervillain. But my motivations were simple and obvious. I acted out of fear and the desire not to be hated. And as so often happens, those motives led to the exact thing I was running from.
    • Moving on, last but not least, you claim that the whole giving away money thing was a fabrication, and I had no money then to speak of. Wow, again, a wild and dramatic claim. If that were true, that would *really* be a bodice-ripper. So where's your evidence?

Oh? What's that? No evidence? Not even a shred? Oh, and actually I publicly displayed notarized documents to the contrary? Oh, and those have been verified by journalists?

But it can't be true. I must be lying, because you hate me so much and know what a bastard I am. So you went out and gathered evidence that it was fabricated, right? You contacted the charities and requested that they verify the contributions, since you were so certain they were fake. Right? Oh, you didn't? You didn't even bother to do that? Or ask me directly for evidence? Not even that? You just secretly posted a bunch on some forum claiming that you were *sure* I was lying about all of it?

Of course that's what you did.
    • Hell, I even offered in the middle of the thread to let anybody there independently verify my finances. But of course nobody took me up on it, because speculation is a lot more entertaining than fact-checking. (In fact, I even offered to verify my finances to you immediately after you told me you wouldn't loan me the money! But you declined then as well. Even though you were *sure* then that I was scamming you. Hm hmm.)
    • But oh hey, there's still more. You go on to claim that--what's this--maybe I actually *did* cheat someone and was involved in a Teamviewer-type scam! When someone here asks you if I was ever directly involved in a scam, you claim "Regarding the final point..for now I'm having something checked out...and I'm waiting for the results. Sorry I can't be more forthcoming at this point." Oh, wow, really? Even though previously, you admitted yourself point-blank that I was completely uninvolved in the whole Teamviewer scam and that it took all of us by surprise? And then suddenly, THREE YEARS LATER, when you're running a one-woman show of a smear campaign, somebody asks the same question and suddenly you cryptically answer, "I've got people looking into it."

What the fuck? You've got people looking into whether I scammed people *three years ago*? Who exactly is looking into what? Are you consulting oracles? Calling into psychic hotlines? Have you lost your mind?

Being intentionally obscure and trying to cast seeds of doubt is very cute. But it doesn't work as well when you're open to cross-examination.
    • On a gentler note, a bit ironic how you claimed OMR is histrionic. I recall the episode soon after I had figured out that you'd catfished me and had been misrepresenting your appearance using the photo of a much more attractive woman. You were going through cycles of crying uncontrollably and getting angry at me, claiming it was my fault and that I was being intentionally cruel to you by telling you I wanted nothing more to do with you. I told someone about your behavior, and they told me that you fit the classical description of histrionic personality disorder. Later, after things between us calmed down, I remember telling you about it. And at hearing the word "histrionic", you completely flipped your shit and started cursing me out. Rather than laugh it off or ignore it or challenge it, I must say, it was a pretty histrionic reaction! And then the word "histrionic" became something of a taboo in our communications. Something you wouldn't allow me to say or bring up with any seriousness, or you'd get very angry.

Funny now, how you bring it up again.
    • Oh, yes, and speaking of histrionic. You're also lying about being Rubicon1. Again and again you lie about it. When Rubicon 1 started posting was around the same time as we were arguing on Skype. Then when I asked if you were Rubicon, you said you didn't know who it was, but you thought it was one of several people, and you'd ask them. But I knew then it was you--the writing style was exactly like yours, the name "Rubicon" is exactly something you'd come up with, and the person was claiming to have inside information about my finances, which only you would have. But you roundly denied it, and tried to grill me for accusing you. Then you tell me on Skype that you're going to come out and post as retaliation for OMR's posting (and you care why?). Somehow, OMR infuriates you beyond reason. (Interesting to speculate.) Then Rubicon1's last login corresponded EXACTLY to when you start posting on the new screenname. When I point this out to you, you continue to deny being Rubicon1 or knowing who it is. Then, conveniently, Rubicon1 and the new screenname both turn their forum settings invisible so their online/offline status is no longer publicly visible.

Later, mods confirm that Rubicon1 and UHN's IPs match. THEN you claim, no, Rubicon still wasn't you, but you actually knew who it was, because he was sitting right there next to you the whole time and was posting from that IP. But you won't say who it is, because it's someone who knows who I am and doesn't want me to know who they are. And lives in the U.K., and sits next to you, and posts on the same Internet thread as you, about me, right after you get back from work. Uh huh.

Why you feel the need to continue to lie about that, I have no idea.
    • So let's tally all this up. You were completely on my side, following me every step of the way, advising me, encouraging me, and being told absolutely everything (and learned nothing new afterward) about my poker history and everything leading up to the scandal and afterward. And yet you claim to be a complete outsider who was dragged along in my schemes, and you paint my intentions and motive as being sinister. Well UHN, either we're both complicit and evil, or you were in agreement with me all the way--and hence are now full of shit and trying to smear me. (It's telling that you didn't speak out earlier, but instead only three years later, ever so nobly at that.)

It's also clear that you hate me. After I rejected your advances in London, you told me you hated me and never wanted to see me again, you threatened to default on the $3000 loan I'd secured for you in my name, then, curiously, you offered to visit me in Como while I was traveling through Italy (but I was used to you being hot-and-cold with me), then you later told me again you hated me, then you agreed to show me around London when I came back for a couple days, then when we met and you showed me around you told me that I was the worst person you'd ever met, then after coming back in the U.S. we started talking again, and on and on.
    • And then of course, there was the whole hacking thing. But really, the pressing question is why would you do something like that? Were you trying to keep tabs on me? Were you still interested in me? We had a lot of intimate conversations still, now and again. But we were both living our own lives. When I first accused you of hacking me, you broke down crying. I promptly retracted it, because that's when I immediately realized it was true. That was the second time I ever saw you *break down* crying, the first time being when I found out you'd faked your picture. You said you had a boyfriend, but of course when I tried to talk to him, he turned out to be you on a voicechanger. And no one ever logged into that Skype name again. And when I told you, before all this craziness happened, that I knew you'd hacked me, you first flipped out, and then you tried to laugh it off. When I told you that you could show me proof very easily by forwarding me an e-mail you claimed to have gotten, you said you'd do it in the morning. I said do it now--I already believe you can hack me, so I have reason to believe you can spoof an e-mail, or compose a bullshit one. So I said forward it to me, right now, while I wait. And if can do that I'll retract everything. You refused. Then I said okay, get on Facebook, let me watch you contact the boyfriend and have him verify the story, since it supposedly involved him. I gave you two very clear, on-the-spot ways to prove your story, and if you couldn't do those, then you were lying. And, of course, the boyfriend who was supposedly party to these hackings could contact me and tell me himself, but apparently he abandoned that Skype name. Those were the only ways that I'd be sure you couldn't orchestrate or fake anything, and you'd have no time to do so. You gave me tons of other suggestions of stuff you would do to clear your name, all of which would take a while, but those you couldn't do. And in the end, you didn't do anything.
    • So to top that all off, you fake being another woman to get information about me, manipulate me into apologizing to you, and you even use a voice-changer to pretend being someone else. Then, while I'm trying to get Jose to pay Jungle and I the money he owes us, you tell him not to pay us a dime and threaten that you're going to be his lawyer against us. Very cute.

And then, going further past that, you get on all these Internet forums, start stalking me and my blog and interviews of me and shit, posting about me, for a while spending almost all your time levying some bizarre internet battle against me under an anonymous name. And you're, what, 36? A lawyer? In Britain? You haven't seen me in three years, you don't even play poker, what the fuck are you doing with your life that you'd invest so much time into this stuff?
    • Oh, and of course, you posted comments on my blog under a false name. And I know that you made an account a couple months ago on a poker Q&A, where you tried to flame me too. So apparently you haven't stopped, even months after this whole thing started. How do you find the time? Do you really have nothing better to do? Has work been slow? Explain it to me so I understand. Are you just unable to stop following me around? Or are you motivated by a selfless sense of justice that is too strong to ever die? (I mean, it was strangely delayed by a few years, but justice has no expiration date.) And I needn't mention the fact that although you said you were blocking me on both Skype and Gchat, you haven't at all. But I'm used to that by now--you always used to do that when you made similar threats, but secretly wanted me to contact you again.
    • So, okay, hey. Let's sum it all up. You made up a bunch of shit. You clearly hate me. You try to make me out to be some absurd villain. You make quick allies with the people on this forum whom you once mocked (the enemy of my enemy, right). You go on an inexplicable, slimey crusade against a young twenty-something (whom you claim you never even dated), three years after the incidents in question, making up a bunch of crap and assaulting his character. And all of this you do pseudonymously, without using your real identity (but easily and openly abusing mine and others), going even so far as to levy claims of fraud against me without a shred of evidence. And lastly, you even do it clandestinely, on a conspiracy-happy forum that I don't read, and don't bother to alert me to it.

Pretty shitty of you.

But let me be clear. A great deal of this post has been specifically about you. My pointing out that you're crazy and full of shit--questioning your own character and motives--by no means refutes the content of your claims. You're not wrong because you're crazy, although that may explain some of your behavior. No, you're wrong because you're wrong, and I believe I've shown that adequately.

Sigh.

It's been three fucking years. Just let this die already. I've really had enough of it. I've paid my dues, admitted my mistakes, and accepted that I have to move forward in my life. That's what I'm doing now. I'm 24 years old, and I have a lot of shit left to do in this world. I'd rather not have drama with you be one of them, UHN.

[I won't be posting here, so this is my final word on the matter. If UHN or anyone else, including Dan Druff or any of you, have anything you want to say or induce me to prove, I'm easy to find and contact, either on 2p2 or through my site. DD even has my Skype. So before you go around making accusations of fraud or whatever, at least have the decency to *ask* the person in question. It's the least you can do. Though they may just be words, words matter.]

HQ

Comments

BeerAndPoker: Nobody but Druff going to read all that.

The Shrink: That was far too long. And I did not read it in its entirety.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    It's been three fucking years. Just let this die already.
    and to accomplish this I'll bump a dead thread and post a wall of text.

Thread Information