Thread: Nick Cassavetes Sues Over Gambling Debt

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Nick Cassavetes Sues Over Gambling Debt

Over a "check" ....sometimes ppl just got too much money

http://www.tmz.com/2013/12/18/nick-c...in-washington/
    amed director Nick Cassavetes is going after one of his buddies ... suing him for a $72,000 check that bounced all over L.A -- and sources tell us it's a big fat gambling debt.

The director of "The Notebook" is suing L.A. business mogul Kevin Washington for the loot. Kevin gave Nick a handwritten check for $72,600 and allegedly stopped payment.

Nick has famously gambled huge sums of money at private homes around L.A. We broke the story ... Nick was sued in 2011 by the trustee of a convicted hedge fund manager over a $73,000 poker debt. Nick won the loot in a poker game and the trustee said it was dirty money that the hedge fund manager stole from investors.

As for Kevin -- he certainly has enough money for the check to clear. His dad owns Montana Rail Link -- the largest privately owned railroad company in the U.S. Kevin's a partner in an aviation company.

Nick apparently believes Kevin had no intention of paying from the get go, because he's suing for 3 times the value of the check -- as punishment.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/12/18/nick-c...#ixzz2nsDF5kl3

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizzmoney View Post
    Over a "check" ....sometimes ppl just got too much money

http://www.tmz.com/2013/12/18/nick-c...in-washington/
    amed director Nick Cassavetes is going after one of his buddies ... suing him for a $72,000 check that bounced all over L.A -- and sources tell us it's a big fat gambling debt.

The director of "The Notebook" is suing L.A. business mogul Kevin Washington for the loot. Kevin gave Nick a handwritten check for $72,600 and allegedly stopped payment.

Nick has famously gambled huge sums of money at private homes around L.A. We broke the story ... Nick was sued in 2011 by the trustee of a convicted hedge fund manager over a $73,000 poker debt. Nick won the loot in a poker game and the trustee said it was dirty money that the hedge fund manager stole from investors.

As for Kevin -- he certainly has enough money for the check to clear. His dad owns Montana Rail Link -- the largest privately owned railroad company in the U.S. Kevin's a partner in an aviation company.

Nick apparently believes Kevin had no intention of paying from the get go, because he's suing for 3 times the value of the check -- as punishment.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/12/18/nick-c...#ixzz2nsDF5kl3
    Lol I know his brother Kyle, they are billionaire folks with huge yaughts and helo's they also owne Washington Marin group seaspan and A poker room in Montana

75 k is lunch money there must me somthing else.

These people make the blitzarans look like common folk
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    interesting. Didn't recognize the name. This dudes dad is worth like 5 billion so this is for sure a disagreement not a stiffing.

Load Metric
    Also super lol at you know them and that they own a montana poker room being mentioned in the same sentence. You are off on that one friend.

They like shipping hundreds of thousands into poker community throughout the year and they break the rules for them but they certainly don't own a montana poker room. That would be like no value to them.

However one of their inlaws does own a montana poker room... one table... of no value... til Washingtons come to town to donate luxury sedans per visit.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Also super lol at you know them and that they own a montana poker room being mentioned in the same sentence. You are off on that one friend.

They like shipping hundreds of thousands into poker community throughout the year and they break the rules for them but they certainly don't own a montana poker room. That would be like no value to them.

one of their inlaws does own a montana poker room... one table... of no value... til Washingtons come to town toHowever donate luxury sedans per visit.
    stockmans

think what you want
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    F#ck Nick Cassavetes as he got his fame riding papa's coat tails.

Load Metric
    I wish Nick would do some more acting. IMO, he is a fantastic actor.

His role in Face Off was awesome.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

one of their inlaws does own a montana poker room... one table... of no value... til Washingtons come to town toHowever donate luxury sedans per visit.
    stockmans

think what you want

Don't argue with me on this man. The rest of your post was accurate though.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Brad...,-Montana-Area

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: Lol you are right! And lol he told me himself that he owned it and gave me a stock mans hat !

Load Metric
    No worries Baron. He's a crazy asshole that gets an absurd allowance from his Dad and brother. Also he is related to that one table cardrooms ownership by marriage.

Load Metric
    Baron next time you see him ask about Kelly Kapowski from Saved by the Bell. I can't remember if it was him or his brother that had that story though. My childhood crush is their _______

Thread Information