Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just another day in London [pics]

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

LOL wat?? Sorry boots, I'm with Cmoney on this one and it's not close. The microscopic amount of your so called hardcore christians don't present a fraction of the danger offered by the Sharia movement.
    Of course, most of your hardcore chistians live in temperate areas with air-conditioned homes and big screen tv's. I'd be down for some jihad also if I lived in some shithole middle eastern country.

(RIP Carlin)
    Are you really saying that most hardcore christians, the type that we would equate to jihadists and those now trying to enforce Sharia law in western countries, live in air-conditioned homes with big screen tvs??

C'mon man!

The worst thing that most extremely religious people do in our country is go to church every single Sunday, and occasionally knock your door for a little religious discussion. The real hard cases can be found picketing abortion clinics and family planning centers. Take a real good look at these folks next time you drive by for lulz.

Westboro Baptist is a cult and has about as much to do with Christianity as hasidic Judaism.

Wahhabism and sharia law are real and should be resisted, mocked and shunned at every opportunity.

Load Metric
    Not a fan of very many religions including Islam but I find it funny that this stuff gets world wide attention when "dozens" of protestors show up.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    The super hardcore Christians are definitely on the same level as these guys. Hell people are so gullible that they drink the cyanide Kool-Aid. They also wear their black Nikes, eat arsenic applesauce and wait for passage on their starship to God knows where.

Dude youre making a fair point but youre also ignoring the fact that the number of hardcore arsenic applesauce christians is an infinitesimal fraction of "christians" while whackjob muslims are a sizable portion of Mohammed's chitlins
    Of course the whackjob muslims outnumber the hardcore Christians. Forgive my ignorance as I was not trying to portray my opinion globally. I never watch or read the news. It is so fucking depressing.

I guess it is because I am content with how things are going for me about an hour north of the I-5 from you. You know how lazy and entitled we are.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Thread Information