Views: 602
Size:  56.4 KB
    Name:  article-2523658-1A175DCF00000578-594_634x420.jpg
Views: 556
Size:  61.0 KB
    Name:  article-2523658-1A16756700000578-785_634x408.jpg
Views: 533
Size:  66.9 KB

All religions are poison but Islam wins the prize for most harmful in 2013. There is no comparison between this garbage and Christianity in terms of fucked it is.

"Muslim protestors demand restaurants and shops stop selling 'evil' alcohol

Dozens of Muslim protestors gathered to demand that businesses stop selling alcohol in a popular East London area yesterday.
    The group, led by former Al-Muhajiroun leader Anjem Choudary, warned restaurants and shops in the Brick Lane area that they face 40 lashes if they continue to sell the product, which is banned under Sharia Law.

Organisers told The Times the protest was held yesterday to coincide with the large number of office workers who would be in the area for Christmas parties.

He also defended three ‘fantastic’ men who were jailed last week for attacking drinkers while on a ‘Muslim patrol’.
    He was referring to an incident in which Jordan Horner and another Islamic extremist told a couple they could not hold hands while walking down the street, because it was in a 'Muslim area'.
    The radicals also attacked a group of men drinking in the road, and told a woman she would face 'hell fire' because of the way she was dressed. "

Merry Christmas!
    :freelewfather

Load Metric
    where the fuck are the soccer hooligans when shit like this is going on?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i could sure go for some fish and chips right about now.

Load Metric
    more fun from our Muslim friends

Australian cattle abused in Gaza "Festival of Sacrifice" (Graphic)

The sickening footage, filmed by local civilians, shows cattle tied to poles, trees and vehicles before being stabbed in the neck and eyes. One animal was kneecapped by shots from an assault rifle.
    The footage was filmed during a ritual called the "festival of sacrifice" (the second of two religious holidays celebrated by Muslims worldwide each year) and is some of the worst seen in a series of animal welfare outrages involving Australian cattle.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=084_1387055821

Load Metric
    The super hardcore Christians are definitely on the same level as these guys. Hell people are so gullible that they drink the cyanide Kool-Aid. They also wear their black Nikes, eat arsenic applesauce and wait for passage on their starship to God knows where.

Comments

SrslySirius: lolwut

bukowski72: See the Liberyt University? students who brought bombs to Falwell's funeral. The Bush Justice Department was fiull of Liberty people because they were the most qualified.

Rollo Tomasi: oiy veh

Load Metric
    I always thought sacrificing animals <> torturing animals to death.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    The super hardcore Christians are definitely on the same level as these guys. Hell people are so gullible that they drink the cyanide Kool-Aid. They also wear their black Nikes, eat arsenic applesauce and wait for passage on their starship to God knows where.

Hardcore Christians dont stone people to death for adultery or throw acid on little girls faces because they want to go to school. There are no doubt we have some hard core religious nut bags (for example West Baptist Church members) but their numbers are ridiculously small compared to Muslims that sympathize with Islamic jihad and want to implement Sharia law.

Comments

JACKDANIELS: Africa though

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post

Hardcore Christians dont stone people to death for adultery or throw acid on little girls faces because they want to go to school. There are no doubt we have some hard core religious nut bags (for example West Baptist Church members) but their numbers are ridiculously small compared to Muslims that sympathize with Islamic jihad and want to implement Sharia law.
    Hardcore Christians will definitely stone people to death for lesser offenses than adultery. Hell there is a wacko group that causes a slight disruption to USC fans on the way to the Colosseum. That my friend is what makes me proud to not give a shit about religion.

Banned
    Load Metric
    you'd think christian countries would be smart enough to not allow arabics in to the country in huge masses like england and usa. Did they forget about the crusades?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    you'd think christian countries would be smart enough to not allow arabics in to the country in huge masses like england and usa. Did they forget about the crusades?

Muslims will take over just by breeding. They setup shop in the EU and then pump out 5 kids; they wont even need Jihad in 50 years.

Comments

4Dragons: That's what started the crusades in the first place

Banned
    Load Metric

Muslims will take over just by breeding. They setup shop in the EU and then pump out 5 kids; they wont even need Jihad in 50 years.
    If more people played Civ 4, they'd understand this is how culture flipping works.

Comments

hongkonger: Civ rep

Banned
    Load Metric
    You don't need to play a video game to figure out what's going on here, shout out to sharia law getting pushed through in Christian countries though.

Load Metric

Hardcore Christians will definitely stone people to death for lesser offenses than adultery. Hell there is a wacko group that causes a slight disruption to USC fans on the way to the Colosseum. That my friend is what makes me proud to not give a shit about religion.
    true that....... ever hear of a little thing called the spanish inquision? they actualy thought people were real majic witches and burned them alive, a little of that may have happned in the old SK. only to the serfs and low lifes though, lol and did it all for the cristian chirch. fucking religion is a joke.

Comments

4Dragons: Keep it modern, por favor.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric

germany is alredy gone, they did it to them selves though
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post

If more people played Civ 4, they'd understand this is how culture flipping works.
    +1

Load Metric
    Fuck any religious people who want to impose their rules on others regardless of which religion they are trying to impose, but no doubt Islam is the worst at this point in history. I think all religion is dumb but if you want to be Muslim do your thing and I'll do mine. America, England, etc are free societies and those nut jobs can go fuck themselves. Let them put their own bass ackward countries on lockdown and leave free societies the fuck alone.

Where the fuck are the police? If Christians were telling Muslims what they can and can't do and attacking them in the streets it would be an obvious hate crime.

BTW the super Orthodox Jews in Brooklyn do shit like this too, enforcing dress codes and segregating buses and restaurants by sex in their neighborhoods even though they are public places and city buses. And yes sometimes violently. And they do the metzitzah b'peh, where the mohel first circumcises the baby boy then stops the bleeding by sucking on the wound. That's right, a grown adult man gives an 8 day old baby boy a blowjob in front of all his family and friends. About 5% of those baby boys end up with herpes. Shit should be a felony.

:gtfo

Comments

Rollo Tomasi: stop making up lies Gook

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

LOL wat?? Sorry boots, I'm with Cmoney on this one and it's not close. The microscopic amount of your so called hardcore christians don't present a fraction of the danger offered by the Sharia movement.

Comments

rum dick: beat me to it rep

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric

Dude youre making a fair point but youre also ignoring the fact that the number of hardcore arsenic applesauce christians is an infinitesimal fraction of "christians" while whackjob muslims are a sizable portion of Mohammed's chitlins

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

LOL wat?? Sorry boots, I'm with Cmoney on this one and it's not close. The microscopic amount of your so called hardcore christians don't present a fraction of the danger offered by the Sharia movement.
    Of course, most of your hardcore chistians live in temperate areas with air-conditioned homes and big screen tv's. I'd be down for some jihad also if I lived in some shithole middle eastern country.

(RIP Carlin)

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    I think we can all agree that shintoists and their fucking rock gardens are the absolute worst. 12/7/41 never forget!!

Comments

tony bagadonuts: Don't get me started

Thread Information