Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: add RG3 to the list of NFL scrub QB's that sucks

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

add RG3 to the list of NFL scrub QB's that sucks

what a joke. fucking guy can't do shit. granted his o-line is weak, but this nigga cant hit wide open receivers or seem to have the smarts to improvise. his street game will not cut it in the NFL.

i use to think the running qb that can pass well would be the norm in the NFL, but these types of qb's just keep shitting it. at least r. cunningham was good for a few years and punted one ball for 90yrds... once these bozos think they're competent and think they can throw, they stop running.,,,..lol..and running is what makes them good.

it doesn't take teams that long to figure out QB's in today's age...and while some start out w/ a gang, the fizzle could be really fast or gradual

they made this clown famous w/o doing shit as well.....lol

Comments

nunbeater: let us know when you win the armchair super bowl

Bronze
    Load Metric
    lol do u know what in acl is?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    for rg3 it's a fallback excuse

Load Metric
    great trade by the rams

they will find a way to fuck it up though

Load Metric
    I'm sure all these QB's are bummed out they didn't pass the Mulva test.
    Which doesn't matter about your skill, takes into account nothing, (ie injuries), only what he is thinking at the time

Fucking guy is just a wealth of knowledge, too.
    I see he is the last to comment on like 10 threads.
    Just one profound post after another, on all topics, I'm sure.

The cliff clavin of PFA,

Comments

Indyrick: cheers rep

Load Metric
    I think the problem with RG3 was he thought he was the QB version of Adrian Peterson I guess.. RG3 thought he could rehab like a madman come back in record time (remember most ACLs take a year to come back from and his was blown up essentially in Jan 2013 against Tony's Seahawks). Honestly the kid is having trouble because he cant maneuver like he needs to. He's tentative on the field. He's been killed the last few weeks due to no O line. Before you can call RG3 a one hit wonder lets see how 2014 comes out when he has a full year of OTAs and minicamp and preseason which he didnt have at all last year to get ready... Honestly he's been hurrying throws and lets be honest the KC game was a mess playing at Baylor he never had to deal with snowy conditions.. (Do we need to bring the illustrious Peyton Manning who sucks in cold weather contrary to what he said about stuffing up somebodys ass last week only to once again prove the point at home against a much cringeworthy loss to San Diego)... He could be Heath Shuler reincarnated for the Skins its very possible (the last Heisman QB they drafted and didnt last left the game and came back to DC as a politician), but he could be a potential version of the Michael Vick 1.0 from Atl (sans the dog fighting).. 2014 will be a better judgement call on RG3.. Meanwhile my guess is Cousins is playing as trade bait to see what they can get prior to or at the draft in 2014.

Load Metric
    RGIII's biggest flaw this year compared to last year is, he lost the ability to improvise when plays break down, because of the lack of confidence in his knees it seems. Some NFL athletes have come back from devastating knee injuries like A.D/McGahee over the years, but RGIII appears confused at times because he is not sure if he should take off when plays break down, or stick in the pocket. The attribute that made him such an issue to deal with last year, was his ability to improvise when plays broke down. He obviously does not have that ability this year.

Although, I wouldn't doubt that he comes back and has a really strong 3rd year campaign. After a full and healthy off-season he is already a top candidate on the 2014 comeback player of the year imo. Too much raw talent to just fail.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I agree with most of what Ryback said and some of Garrett, but the real problem is that RG Me never put the team first. He didn't get an offseason to work within the team like Wilson and Luck did. Instead, he focused on his rehab and giving press conferences to discuss himself.

Shanahan and Snyder are complicit in this fail as well. RGME should have started the season on the PUP, and then when fully healthy and if Cousins wasn't getting the job done, come in and have a chance to play. This isn't 20/20 hindsight, I've felt this way all along.

Can Griffin return to form and show the improvement assumed of a QB of his potential? Maybe, but right now I think getting to be as good as Kaepernick would be a huge win.

Load Metric
    He just came back too quickly. ACLs take at least a year to fully recover. AP was an exceptional case. Playing before he was recovered meant he wasn't going to play as well and probably did more damage too. It's foolish. When he is fully recovered he has the potential to be a good QB.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    You address him as RG3-10. Until then none of your comments can be taken seriously.

Load Metric
    It is the AD phenomenom hurting RG3 in the public eyes, like Ryback said. Also, if i remember correctly, he was the top rated qb last year on throws that traveled longer than 20 yards. That was the recipe for their winning streak last season; they scared teams with the dual threat of Morris and RG3 on the ground, thus their shitty receivers were able to get 1on1 coverage deep all the time. That all changed this year. The fact the Redskins are one of the most dysfunctional front offices in the league only makes things worse.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    too early to tell

Load Metric

You'll never be

Such a shame Randall isn't in the Hall Of Fame!! If it wasn't for him these mother fckers would be still pushing crack on the corner of there welfare houses!!

BTW your dumb whore on this site gets 1-2-3 JB from this

Name:  pill head whore.png
Views: 398
Size:  245.8 KB

Eagles 4 Life monkeys!! Vegas have my back!!

Comments

vegas1369: Jerome and Reggie rep.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yes but RG3 was worthless even before his injury.

Comments

badguy23: youll never except a black qb. die old man

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by son of lockman View Post
    Yes but RG3 was worthless even before his injury.
    taking them to the playoffs is worthless? Obv rg3 should win ever game with that defense the redskins have.....

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I fade everything mulva says.

RGIII is a lock to surpass expectation next year.

P.S. Randall Cunningham mother fuckers! He's not on the staff at UNLV but I have inside info that he's around the team quite a bit. UNLV bowling for first in time in forever.

Comments

tony bagadonuts: fademulva.net

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    badguy23 black QBs can run. But almost all can't think well and don't read defenses well. Russell Wilson may be an exception to this case but will take some years to develope into a great. Mike Shanahan knows all this and that's why he's going to bail on the Skins and find a real winning team.

Comments

vegas1369: "Can't think well"... You dumb ass.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    RGIII is a lock to surpass expectation next year..
    fucking profound.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by son of lockman View Post
    badguy23 black QBs can run. But almost all can't think well and don't read defenses well. Russell Wilson may be an exception to this case but will take some years to develope into a great. Mike Shanahan knows all this and that's why he's going to bail on the Skins and find a real winning team.
    From the every so often a blind squirrel finds a nut dept. Lets remember that Doug Williams won a SB in DC

Shanny is gone from DC and honestly I dont know what coach would want the damn job as long as Danny Snyder keeps trying to be a cross between Al Davis and Jerry Jones.

**There is a quiet rumor apparently that Ken Wisenhunt is desperate to become a HC again and thinks him turning around SD's offense might be the ticket back to the big chair.. Would Wisenhunt be that dumb to go to DC just to have the job again is beyond me however**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    too early to tell

RG3 needs to think pass first but use his legs to buy time not for gaining yardage Per Se like:

NFL Hall of Fame Induction: 1986
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Thread Information