Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jews

Load Metric

Jews

I do not know any Jews, but I think I am programmed to dislike them.

Why is this?

Druff stating the "knockout game" participants were targeting Jews infuriated me and I don't know why.

Do all white males feel this way? I have been pounded with Holocaust history from elementary school on and my parents are not anti semitic.

I cannot stand these motherfuckers.

Discuss

Comments

tony bagadonuts: Piss poor satire or terrible troll, either way lol Cardinals

PLOL: No

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Wrong. You are being programmed to think they are being persecuted by others. OP proves programming worked.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cla View Post

Why is this?

Druff stating the "knockout game" participants were targeting Jews infuriated me and I don't know why.

Do all white males feel this way? I have been pounded with Holocaust history from elementary school on and my parents are not anti semitic.

Discuss
    Why does it infuriate you that I claimed the knockout game participants were targeting Jews?

That's exactly what most of them were doing in Brooklyn.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Why is this?

Discuss
    Why does it infuriate you that I claimed the knockout game participants were targeting Jews?

It infuriates him that those poor Jews always get fucked over and can only seem to grab on to the short end of the sitck.

Load Metric
    oh jesus I read that all wrong. Obviously a Jew playing games in OP.

Banned
    Load Metric
    If you don't know any Jews how do they infuriate you?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    If you don't know any Jews how do they infuriate you?

He lives in the "Little Syria" portion of Chandler obviously.

Load Metric
    But I would bet shekels to sufganiot that OP is a loathsome member of God's Master Race.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    OBV

Name:  golem.jpg
Views: 976
Size:  96.4 KB

Name:  citadels_merchant.jpg
Views: 1502
Size:  50.8 KB

Name:  in-satans-grip-the-covetous-jew-1335469151_b.jpg
Views: 748
Size:  247.7 KB

Load Metric
    Obv drunk post last night. My apologies.

Tony, you are right...LOL Cardinals. Lol at a top 3 defense. Lol at going over season win total by mid November. Lol at doing this with Carson Palmer. Lololol cardinals.

Load Metric

Why is this?

Discuss

Druff did you follow up on the news that the knockout game is actually a myth?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...-myth/3729635/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

Druff did you follow up on the news that the knockout game is actually a myth?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...-myth/3729635/

Goyim media bias

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Wrong. You are being programmed to think they are being persecuted by others. OP proves programming worked.
    Exactly. How many Armenian holocaust movies has Hollywood produced? How many Jewish holocaust movies has Hollywood produced? Jews are the best at mind fucking everyone. They steal your money on Wall Street and then get you to feel sorry for them. You have to applaud them.

Load Metric

Comments

rum dick: rofl

Indyrick: well played
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Was married to a Jew for 25 years and she and her Jewish lawyer f#cked me over pretty good and still try to today. 2 daughters from that marriage.

But my best friend in life was Jewish with a great Uncle Bob as I called him.

But the Jews you see in America and Europe are not the true Jews of Abraham .

These Jews came from central Russia above Iran. Choosing the Jewish faith as they were in the middle of a dispute between Christain and Islamic powers to choose one or the other. But they fooled both and chose the Jewish faith. So by blood they are not really Jewish.

They emigrated to central Europe and some indeed were criminals. Causing much alarm in the regions. Rothchild was a perfect example of greed and corruption and his heirs are still today. Controling the FED and some say half the world's wealth.

And very true that they caused the defeat of Germandy in the first world war. Setting up their doom in the second. Still Hitler was a complete idiot as many were nationalistic and would of glady helped him in his war efforts.

But almost all Jews are very good péople as I've dealt with many.

But those Arabs will cheat, steal, and lie to you and no Jew can even compare.

Now whether Todd is a real Jew from Abraham I doubt. But the man seems to me to be driven by Integrity. Which is an extremely good trait.

In fact a perfect partner to have as Don Lockman in my story.

''Who killed Lorna Dumbeck, and why.''

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...026#post218026
    Last edited by son of lockman; 12-10-2013 at 01:39 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by son of lockman View Post
    Was married to a Jew for 25 years and she and her Jewish lawyer f#cked me over pretty good and still try to today. 2 daughters from that marriage.

These Jews came from central Russia above Iran. Choosing the Jewish faith as they were in the middle of a dispute between Christain and Islamic powers to choose one or the other. But they fooled both and chose the Jewish faith. So by blood they are not really Jewish.

They emigrated to central Europe and some indeed were criminals. Causing much alarm in the regions. Rothchild was a perfect example of greed and corruption and his heirs are still today. Controling the FED and some say half the world's wealth.

And very true that they caused the defeat of Germandy in the first world war. Setting up their doom in the second. Still Hitler was a complete idiot as many were nationalistic and would of glady helped him in his war efforts.

you realize that the Arab dna makeup is closest to none other than they Jew right? Atleast the ones of Abraham or whatever. Also how many Arabs have you dealt with personally?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

you realize that the Arab dna makeup is closest to none other than they Jew right? Atleast the ones of Abraham or whatever. Also how many Arabs have you dealt with personally?
    This article explains the Arab DNA and the conflict between Arabs and Jews.

http://focusonjerusalem.com/TheRoots...abConflict.htm

And if you read my previous post I've much more experience with Jews than you. And Arabs also as I worked in the auto business for 40 years.

Load Metric

This article explains the Arab DNA and the conflict between Arabs and Jews.

http://focusonjerusalem.com/TheRoots...abConflict.htm

And if you read my previous post I've much more experience with Jews than you. And Arabs also as I worked in the auto business for 40 years.
    Ok. So how horrible are the blacks in that business?

Load Metric
    Of a top 10 list of fantasy girls, at least 5 are Jewish. Oh, and i've never been screwed over more than by white protestant males. Just sayin'.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Arabs in general are some of the most conniving people I have been around. I live maybe 15 minutes away from Dearborn, Mi which is basically USA's Mecca. The city has the largest proportion of Arab Americans in the United States. Also it's where Henry Ford lived and started up the company, ironically he also used to print his own newspaper which was hella antisemitic.

Name:  henryfordnewspaper.png
Views: 444
Size:  159.1 KB

Hitler also awarded Ford the Grand Cross of the German Eagle

Name:  henryford.gif
Views: 365
Size:  91.6 KB

I always wondered why the Arabs picked Dearborn for their home but I guess we know why now.

Name:  1941-strike-at-Ford-Rouge-plant.jpg
Views: 409
Size:  60.6 KB

Thread Information