Thread: I'll match your bet BetchBucket

Load Metric

I'll match your bet BetchBucket

Ok, I am so confident Trump will win the nomination, I will leave forever (any username for that matter) if Trump does NOT win the Republican Nomination.

Donald Trump is the Winston Churchill of our time.

You got a bet pal, and if you do not want to accept I will make the bet with myself.

Comments

splitthis:

Banned
    Load Metric
    Kiss thinks you've had too many farewell tours, brawh

Bronze
    Load Metric
    This is the perfect thread to discuss how out of touch the republican establishment is with reality.

LOL GLENN BECK, people will see right through this. They are throwing all their heavy ammunition at Trump like it will matter, but it won't. Trump has his support because we are done with the media and politicians.

If anything, this will just hurt Beck's career. These people aren't capable of understanding that people are tired of listening to politicians like Cruz and Bush. They certainly aren't going to listen to GLENN BECK or else he'd be running for president. He's just trying to desperately grab on to dying coattails that have paid his bills in the past.

The media bought and paid for by the government establishment that is ruining this country.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Once it becomes clear that there is no taking Trump over watch how fast these slime balls try to save their skin by joining his side.

Load Metric
    Trump is too far head in too many states to lose at this point. The whole notion was he was going to fade in October, then November, then December. He has not faded but grown stronger.

Not only do I think he will win in Iowa, I believe he will rout the field. He will then win NH and sweep the south and its over at that point.

Trump is not appealing to the fringe on the left or the conservative on the elite right. He appeals to everything in between. And that is his ticket to the Presidency. Is some way its what Reagan did. Different in the dynamics, but true in that the people for both parties voting for him.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    tgull is dead! Long live tgull1!

Load Metric
    tgull is
    GOD

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FR1GHT View Post
    Once it becomes clear that there is no taking Trump over watch how fast these slime balls try to save their skin by joining his side.
    it's already started....see the other day where senator orrin hatch all the sudden starts saying "hey trump might not be half bad and he's the kind of guy who likes to make deals happen". obv hatch is a party elder so by saying that he's giving cover to the other republicans so they join the trump train.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FR1GHT View Post
    it's already started....see the other day where senator orrin hatch all the sudden starts saying "hey trump might not be half bad and he's the kind of guy who likes to make deals happen". obv hatch is a party elder so by saying that he's giving cover to the other republicans so they join the trump train.
    The party establishment hates Ted Cruz. They prefer Trump. He is much lesser of the two evils.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information