Thread: Come invest in the next big thing

Load Metric

Come invest in the next big thing

Since evidently Micon is a true visionary I thought we should consider investing in his other love in life. E-cigs. There's only one publicly traded company that is a pure play on e cigs. Its a borderline penny stock and is risky but this could make you A LOT of money in the future since it appears e cigs are picking up steam. I even heard on a financial podcasts that they may possibly allow e cigs to be smoked on planes.

Ticker symbol is VPCO and its up 740% this year and still only $1.80 per share. Thinking about dropping 10k in this and sitting on it.

Comments

Deal: What percentage of your posts contain the word Micon?

Load Metric
    Yeah, NYC looking to ban them. Not sure it's worth the risk.

Comments

ftpjesus: No worries that Nannystatist Rich fuck Bloomberg is leaving office soon. New Mayor will have better shit to do then push for assinine laws like bans on coke and pepsi over 16oz.

OSA: obesity costs the state millions of dollars in healthcare you retard
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    This is our investment guru ladies and gentlemen! He loathes the 99.5 percent of people that can't consistently make money picking stocks. He claims it is easy to be in the .5 percent and I can't help but start to believe him. I'm gonna follow him here. You can just tell by the way he wrote that post that he has an uncanny knack for picking stocks and has obvioulsy studied the market extensively and has researched everything there is to know about this company.

This is a guy you can follow ladies and gents!!! He started from the bottom now he's here.

I mean you can either take this hard working passionate guys advice or wait around for some idiot that is pissing away his trust fund to come in here and give us advice.

Comments

Pooh: hmcuam

ftpjesus: scott matusow rep

Load Metric
    Relax pud, I never said you needed to invest in this. I just said think about it. I couldn't give a shit what you do with your money. The price is probably over inflated now and the biggest risk is competing with the huge cig companies like altria and reynaulds. Do your own research and decide for yourself.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Relax pud, I never said you needed to invest in this. I just said think about it. I couldn't give a shit what you do with your money. The price is probably over inflated now and the biggest risk is competing with the huge cig companies like altria and reynaulds. Do your own research and decide for yourself.
    I'm relaxed. I wasn't born with the killer instinct. That's about as hard as I go. When you been through what I have all anger over small things is always a show. That's one benefit of going through traumatic experiences. The day to day annoyances and bad beats in poker do not make me mad anymore.
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 12-02-2013 at 05:13 PM.

Load Metric
    All I know is I see people puffing on these things everywhere in public.

I also know that a lot of people are using them to smoke weed oil out in the open.

Might be a gamble worth taking regardless of what NY is doing.

Load Metric
    the one and only thing drawing me to this pick is micon sacrificing one of his twins for that bitcoin tip. It coulda been a package deal with ecigs.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The e cig market is currently exploding.

If I had a bunch of money sitting around I would definitely look for ways to invest in that industry.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    The e cig market is currently exploding.

If I had a bunch of money sitting around I would definitely look for ways to invest in that industry.
    In less than a year, four vape shops have opened within a couple miles of my house.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Friend of a friend got in with Blu e-Cigs selling them to Walgreen's, CVS, Winn Dixie, etc, ... dude cleared $500k in commissions...

the market went from $6 million dollars a month to $60 million a month in less than a year.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post
    Friend of a friend got in with Blu e-Cigs selling them to Walgreen's, CVS, Winn Dixie, etc, ... dude cleared $500k in commissions...

the market went from $6 million dollars a month to $60 million a month in less than a year.

Marlo?

Comments

Corrigan: lol

Platinum
    Load Metric
    There is now a movement in Southern Cal to try to ban e cigs...say due to the "unknown health effects"

GTFOH.

Load Metric
    Much easier and less risky way to invest in e-cigs is just to buy the traditional tobacco company stocks like Altria, Phillip Morris, etc. They are all getting in on the act and they are already well established financially stable companies paying solid dividends, and most of their traditional cigarette growth is in the developing world which will continue to smoke it up for decades to come while in the developed world e-cigs are going to make them an even bigger fortune. Hard to go wrong here IMO.

Comments

Ballin: :this

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Much easier and less risky way to invest in e-cigs is just to buy the traditional tobacco company stocks like Altria, Phillip Morris, etc. They are all getting in on the act and they are already well established financially stable companies paying solid dividends, and most of their traditional cigarette growth is in the developing world which will continue to smoke it up for decades to come while in the developed world e-cigs are going to make them an even bigger fortune. Hard to go wrong here IMO.
    Yeah, this is true, big tobacco is all over this now. Blu e-cigs got bought up by Lorillard Tobacco last year, the number 3 tobacco company in the country. They paid $140 million for it. They now hold 4% of the ecig market.

Thread Information