Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bovada Cashouts

Load Metric
    Yeah, I just got a check about a month back. Took two weeks, and they gave me that expectation from the start.

Also, did anyone recently get a random $20+2 tournament ticket from Bovada? Compensation for outage?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAPedophile View Post
    Yeah, I just got a check about a month back. Took two weeks, and they gave me that expectation from the start.

Also, did anyone recently get a random $20+2 tournament ticket from Bovada? Compensation for outage?
    I just noticed that i received 2 $20+2 tickets.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAPedophile View Post

I just noticed that i received 2 $20+2 tickets.
    I got one free $20+2 ticket. Their is an mtt start soon I can use it but I will probably wait.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I just got the email now:

We want to apologize for yesterday's interruptions in our Poker Room. We are confident that as of midnight (12:00 AM ET) this morning the last of these issues were resolved.

We are still investigating the tournaments that you were involved in as we want to reconcile all accounts properly and fairly. This will take us 48 hours to complete and you will be notified as soon as possible. Until then, we have issued a $22 Tournament Ticket to your account as a thank you for your continued patience.

We know how important it is to provide consistent service to our players and want to assure you we are doing our best to prevent these issues from happening again. If you have any outstanding account issues, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team at 1-888-263-000 or service@bovada.lv

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    I just got a check, took 12 days. Hard to find anything faster than that.
    R u drugged or slow? I can name u 5 places betting sports u can get paid faster then Bovada and they offer way more!! BTW 3 of them have poker.. Was your check from singapore? They should go into stall mode after the NBA Playoffs like usual and it will be 3-6 weeks to get a check then u have to pray it clears. This place is a fucking joke if u r a serious sports gambler run dont walk away from this vanilla book!! If u are a grinder at poker Id say have at it. Just make sure u didnt say or do anything bad in your life b4 cuz they use the interwebz and may dig it up and use it as an excuse not to pay you.

Gold
    Load Metric
    What sites are you referring badguy?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post
    I just got a check, took 12 days. Hard to find anything faster than that.
    R u drugged or slow? I can name u 5 places betting sports u can get paid faster then Bovada and they offer way more!! BTW 3 of them have poker.. Was your check from singapore? They should go into stall mode after the NBA Playoffs like usual and it will be 3-6 weeks to get a check then u have to pray it clears. This place is a fucking joke if u r a serious sports gambler run dont walk away from this vanilla book!! If u are a grinder at poker Id say have at it. Just make sure u didnt say or do anything bad in your life b4 cuz they use the interwebz and may dig it up and use it as an excuse not to pay you.
    Check was from Canada and cleared in one day. BTW isn't Bovada the biggest online site now that excepts Americans?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post
    Check was from Canada and cleared in one day. BTW isn't Bovada the biggest online site now that excepts Americans?
    According to pokerscout.com Bovada is currently the biggest site for Americans. It was Merge before the split with Lock and Revolution at one point was bigger then Merge but most know about Lock's reputation now who still make up a big portion of Revolution.

Load Metric
    Does anybody know how long the Western Union cashouts are taking?

Load Metric
    Does anybody know how long the Western Union cashouts are taking?
    I think they are going very fast (1-2 days) if you are approved for them. I know some people that had WU available a few months ago who are no longer eligible (happened to me).

There are a few reports on 2p2 of ppl waiting 3-4 weeks for a WU, then bodog had to rush them a check because WU no longer open to them.

I would say put a WU request in, but if it's not there in 2-3 days, cancel and get a check. Checks are still at about ~2 weeks request to receipt
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    I requested a WU cashout last night, and got it in about 24 hours.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I requested a WU cashout last night, and got it in about 24 hours.
    It normally is quick around 24-72 hours but at times they are a few days slower then that. I've only cashed out a few times that method but have had one really slow cashout and the rest around 24-48 hours.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I make one withdraw per month by check because they give you one per calendar month with no extra fees added. This month I make my withdraw as usual but a few days later I get a bounced check back from my bank for the withdraw from two months ago...No biggie cuz we all know this happens post Black Friday from time to time. So I email them all the Images and info needed and they put the money back in my account right away. I then email them in regards to the funds returned to my account and ask that they make an exception to there policy and allow me to withdraw the funds in question without adding the $50 fee since I have already made a withdraw this month before I new about the bounced check. They send an email saying they can't talk about it by email, I need to call them on the phone. I do and get this guy who just keeps repeating there policy even when I explain that Im asking for an exception to that policy and give my reason...the guy just KEEPS repeating the policy. He refuses to let me talk to anyone else and every time I call back he is the one who answers. Does anyone have a direct or just different number I can try.

Thread Information