Thread: Taylor "tdomeski" scams survivor pool over on 4 for 15k

Bronze
    Load Metric

Taylor "tdomeski" scams survivor pool over on 4 for 15k

He was well respected and trusted escrow over on 4 for many survivor pools in the past.

here's the thread its basically turned into a whos scammed who thread with some good lols. he self banned him self for 14 days just before this thread came to light. pretty funny to considering he was always in the past scam threads trying to figure everything out for everyone and bashing the scammers

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/46...thief-1391378/

survivor pool
    http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/15...tions-1357940/

scammer trying to make good
    Hey guys,

I have no issue with whoever outed me. I wish it would have not been done on a gimmick account, or at least had given me an opportunity to make this right before the pool ended, but I ****ed up here and that's that. As I mentioned earlier, outing me will not effect you getting paid in the manner I laid out at a minimum.

I self-banned myself earlier today in an attempt to get focused on the current task at hand so unfortunately cannot respond (haven't even seen post, but was alerted to its existence).

If someone could be so kind to pass this along as a response I would greatly appreciate it:

All,

The allegations are 100% accurate. I made a monumental mistake in running this pool and dipped into the escrowed funds around early October and started using them to play poker. As I lost I started chasing every dollar in what was the most degenerate 6-week period of my life. I emailed all the winners of this pool earlier today and outlined my exact financial situation at the time of the pool's inception, the time of dipping into the funds, and the current mess I have put myself in now.

I have outlined a minimum payment plan, and will work tirelessly to have everyone paid in full as soon as I possibly can. I have no interest in doing anything else but focusing on getting this resolved as soon as possible.

I will never be running another pool on 2p2, selling action on 2p2, booking bets on 2p2, or doing anything else that involves me touching money. I have currently self-banned myself from 2p2 to focus on the task at hand, and gave all my contact info to the parties involved. I would like the opportunity to make this right in a timely fashion before this becomes a public bashing that will ultimately ruin any future opportunities to get legitimate work that I will seek once this is resolved.

I will be upfront as possible with all the victims from this point forward. I will not run from them, and I will not hide.

As soon as this is made right I will have someone post or post in this thread and then would like to take a life-ban from 2p2 so I can get my life together and hopefully on track.

I am sorry for disappointing so many people with this mistake. I have been a trusted member for ten years and have now thrown that all away with horrible decision making. I do not deserve 2p2 anymore.

I am truly sorry and feel horrible.

-Taylor
    hits 500k score back in day/would crush mid-highstakes online so everyone thinks hes a god. and scammed group out of 15k i was in this survivor pool but thank god was out early now these people have hope can get paid back.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The self-ban is ridiculous.

It gives him an excuse not to have to face people on that forum.

It's kind of like Lock "self-banning" from 2+2 and starting their own heavily moderated forum.

His pledge never to run pools again is also laughable, as he'd obviously not be allowed to do so, anyway. It's like Jerry Sandusky pledging that he won't ever deal with children again.

The only way this guy pays people back is if he gets a staking deal, and then wins enough money to where he can afford to do so. Otherwise, I doubt he will take some low-paying job and send most of his take-home pay to the people he ripped off.

Load Metric
    I guess we'll have to wait until the end of the season to find out that those wesrwood pools were scams or not.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The statement/payback letter sounds like jasep wrote it for him except I don't see the promise of monthly payments.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    The statement/payback letter sounds like jasep wrote it for him except I don't see the promise of monthly payments.
    Exactly what I thought as well.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    there is an email chain for people trying to resolve issue and winners of pool.
    he is apparently being staked in order to try n win money lol.. at first he said wouldn't get a job but recently said following to someone in email chain

Searching for a job (says he's applied to 22 jobs), playing on the side, still aiming to start payments by 12/15 and hopefully sooner. Willing to take a temp job pretty much ASAP if nothing permanent turns up soon.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BUMP

He has apparently paid back what he owed.

One of the rare happy endings in situations like these.

Took awhile, but he got it done.

Shitty that he did this in the first place, but props to him for taking responsibility for his mistakes and paying everyone eventually.

Thread Information